A summary 0f summer 2017.
A collection about change is what headed off the start of everything here in a new era of MK MZODERN. I will say that it was 8 days ahead of where we are now when the collection posts first started and when they would end would be some days later after the 19. I will say that for one month prior to that posted simply here and there but you know morale is not high when you feel as if you escaped a lynching place. My aim ultimately was to revive Technogothica and as well comic efforts to a certain degree. I did not know how far I wanted to do these projects at all. But I knew I just had to finally get back where I was supposed to be. I later after this collection of posts would create similar collective posts of different posts and that featured different things and at times different efforts. One featured lyrics. Some could featured photoshop mock ups I really only stopped because they were time consuming and yes I rather not be supporting Abode's lifestyle of net slavery for graphic designers and other professionals and in most recent days trying to phase out using it even for coloring as really to say other programs allow you to color better and quicker. Saying and saving alot of energy and eye strain.Some featured art. They were a big success as one could easily liken them to a personal Bored Panda or that other large cat meme posting place I have long forgotten the name of-err~Buzzfeed. Yes that worked out largely in favor and attracted alot of folks here. If to say having a bunch of moving links to shift at people here and there intrigues and audience and largely to say you can get a large following off that. I nearly had 110 followers by the end of 2017 on Twitter because of this effort. Yet a person is not built on these links and posts of such and while for a time that seemed to be the sole driving force. It was not. It was other posts that had referencing links that did it. Namely my friends what was the mistake of this all even though it work all through the summer. The progress of comics was largely ignored. Yes. I hardly mentioned comics until the end of Summer. I kept all my comic book projects off the radar. But maybe the summer was inspired by the graphic novel effort which I started later on toward the mid part of summer. I was determined to make my own story because I would not let strangers I did not know define my story.
Ever wonder how rude it is for people to make assumptions based on appearance because they really cannot grow up past these rude mentions of "nerd" to see you as you are and then they want to act as if you are this person in their head which you clearly aren't. I am saying some people want to see things and clearly belong in mental institutions and not among people making dangerous generalizations that cut their space and individuality as people. These people damn aggressive at this idea that when they are finally put off; they got to remove theirselves from ever being such an ass so they don't realize how crazy they just are or abnormal. But to say these people rude as fuck; thinking they know a person and their story just because they saw them in 2 seconds. Two seconds is not enough to know someone. These people could be akin to individuals who attack women just because they see them wearing a pretty red dress. To say one does not allow such people who are likened to criminals of rape tendencies to dictate the manner of their life. The summer was influenced greatly by the effort to tell a story about the beginnings since highschool to early college end. That included eventually the spring 2014 and then up to 2017 spring.
Yet to say the summer 2017 was influenced by the will to succeed and I would push myself to do things in which in the past would not have done at all. The summer essentially ended when after I pursued Mysterious and Changer and it was a success and got inspired to do other stories yet they were not worked on as much as Mysterious and Changer had been which was off and on for like two years prior since the summer of 2015 and were not all able to be completed. Yet I would continue with different ideas and the ideal of a cyberpunk line of works and then realized I did have to do something to manage my different works. As you can see not here;but since May had been doing other comic projects~ Debunk's Legend for one. Another story I will not talk about that is linked to that other previously mentioned story.An attempt at Forge that is still ongoing today in the format of graphic novels Apollo and Sunglasses-as to build up the story from singular installments. Some concept behind " Heavy Hitters and Lighters" art work. A Westlands arc on this very particular website which was another thing-a grand event that maybe was connected to the blog and it with its many linked posts brought in tons of views. Some art linking to Westlands was never shown. The graphic novel of course was something very private at first and I do not think I shared much about it. Mysterious and Changer I shared nothing about. The other efforts of comics that were written about since May and or April where not included in the blog since for a time I did not catalog anything about comics on the blog that were relevant to what I was actually doing. These efforts included titles included into the group that was called the MM culture 2017 comics. Many of these ideas were repetitive and represented other ideas I did not get to in the past but carried over in time. By the next summer over which was 2018-many of these ideas were separated into different ventures and comic groups. Like Kyeombi and Krushre. Some works I figured I would sort out later. It was not until the Spring 2019 or rather now that I even sort out these works into which ones actually make the cut. But the MM culture 2017 comics tag was pretty much made to be inclusive of everything I sought out to create for a long period and a long time. Meaning except some titles I created in March and Spring Break in 2017-many things were included in that grouping. I would mention that I created an effort for a new ideal of the blog that was based on a steampunk type world which was called the 1886.
If you followed the intro for Technogothica; I explained what steampunk is in there but can be said is the opposite of Technogothica indeed. So instead of doing Technogothica; I got the 1886 and it got me thinking what if I did works like Mindgames and Shark on Campus again just like in fall 2016. This time it would not be a disaster. Technogothica of course was created in summer towards the middle around the time I was working on starting to work on the graphic novel. This one was more inclusive and is the summer 2017 variant if you pay attention to another post I have about the progress of Technogothica. Yet this one I believe I did mention at the time because it was like a big catch in developments and something that was obviously my goal. Yet the story I realized could not be complete without the set up as in 2016. If you can imagine a long time after the summer 2017 ended I spent working on a set up to get the true meanings of the story of Technogothica out there and it took till now to even do that. If you would imagine. Yet for a while I dreamt of a new ideals and yes one of Mysterious and Changer 4by4 formatted stories which namely were to be practices and yet works all the same that would lead to 8 page stories and eventually 16 paged ones. All the while being able to make money off the different versions. That plan still stands today however and it will not change. I will say that the summer ending was defined by the flooding in Houston and its surrounding areas for me and many people. The community college I went to was flooded and yeph; I had to go to the one that was more run down in what you can say is its means of "good quality education" in certain disciplines like graphic design for instance. However I kept working on this new idea the 1886 and developed a new comic that I have still not shown anyone yet at all. I tried to base on the graphic novel at first and that did not quiet work out. Yet changed somethings and its seemed to fit and work well like an engine of somesort. As well worked on an idea I had since 2013 called the 300 that features different girls. While I could have talked about all the different girls then no one wants to when many of the girls were bad and bad role models you would not want to make a one serial story about with them being a positive light. I hardly knew anything much about the few girls who were good people to write about them. I noticeably will say writing about these original girls works out better than real people as it is more fun and there is no misery attached to them.
I also will say by the end of summer. Many people started coming to read my blog for some reason and one I still not have figured out exactly today but have my hunches. I believe that in the end; its because I learned to write about real life in close to my work and as well as good written features it was a good solution to people who just wanted to read some things for whatever reason they choose to read it. And yes the flood was a big thing of national importance and that is probably why the surge based on keywords. Yet I am sure there are other meanings. By the end of summer technically I had to go to monkey graphic design classes which I only took for credit and to get ahead in getting my degree. The people were not smart at all and if to say one thing; the teacher thought he was fooling people with his lack of tact and knowledge and one thing more about graphic design you should realize many people who go on to teach are but quacks and simply what you are paying people for is to be insulted, be rated and allow them to make cheap racist or self hating statements on their merit of them doing well in life. Too many teachers I have seen are creeps -men and women who have bad marriages or strained married lives. Women married to these people look very conscious of every woman they meet. If a woman they will often try to romanticize their married life to make it look good in front of people and in real life I have often learned this is the signs of a marriage with tons of stress and just heading towards collapse. Often to say these people like to babble about a bunch of bullshit incessant that really has nothing to do with graphic design. They are the worst teachers ever who will bamble on about their personal crap and problems and try to integrate it into graphic design and yet it will fall because there is not philosophy really in graphic design they could be mentally mature enough to equate to anyone. To say often at the end of the summer had to do much of my work on Mindgames and other projects and even blog posts mainly after class and what did that do at all. It did wonders to make everything very difficult and tiring and this is what I often leave out when speaking about that time period which is technically still the summer. Even if lets say in September. Maybe the only thing I did well in that time period besides my comics and school work in social life was to not be bothered by people at all. Some people tried to talk to me in the pet manner and I'm going to objectify you manner that many people at their tried age had not grown out of and often common in this region near my highschool but mind you I did not really care. I had an objective and I would mow anyone away without them knowing they had been fucking dissed and pissed on like the wankers they were.
The end of summer led to a change in the paradigm of the blog; became more about the past and talking about it to allude to the graphic novel and in some manner the fall 2017 was all about the graphic novel in its entirety. I will tell you about this summer. I originally did not plan to ever step back a foot in school because of all those crazy people I encountered-bitches so bold to take a picture of a stranger as if a freak or rare animal to post on social media. Its not a leap to say that after some dumb bitches tried to take a picture of me I just lost it with the "helpful and positive ethic" of social media ever being real and maybe started me being against how the current social media is. But I went back to school because I had somethings I needed to complete and accomplish and namely would be deterred by people who were crazy. No; not going to school by the end of summer was the back up plan to when I was completed with school. A nice alternative that lined up with the current of a completed 2 year education. This I did not include at all on the blog but the crazy bitches.
The following is an expansion of what happened in the summer 2017 across different times, stories, book readings and events that maybe can be said to be noteworthy inspirations or just tell the story of the summer more than this summary does.
Ever wonder how rude it is for people to make assumptions based on appearance because they really cannot grow up past these rude mentions of "nerd" to see you as you are and then they want to act as if you are this person in their head which you clearly aren't. I am saying some people want to see things and clearly belong in mental institutions and not among people making dangerous generalizations that cut their space and individuality as people. These people damn aggressive at this idea that when they are finally put off; they got to remove theirselves from ever being such an ass so they don't realize how crazy they just are or abnormal. But to say these people rude as fuck; thinking they know a person and their story just because they saw them in 2 seconds. Two seconds is not enough to know someone. These people could be akin to individuals who attack women just because they see them wearing a pretty red dress. To say one does not allow such people who are likened to criminals of rape tendencies to dictate the manner of their life. The summer was influenced greatly by the effort to tell a story about the beginnings since highschool to early college end. That included eventually the spring 2014 and then up to 2017 spring.
Yet to say the summer 2017 was influenced by the will to succeed and I would push myself to do things in which in the past would not have done at all. The summer essentially ended when after I pursued Mysterious and Changer and it was a success and got inspired to do other stories yet they were not worked on as much as Mysterious and Changer had been which was off and on for like two years prior since the summer of 2015 and were not all able to be completed. Yet I would continue with different ideas and the ideal of a cyberpunk line of works and then realized I did have to do something to manage my different works. As you can see not here;but since May had been doing other comic projects~ Debunk's Legend for one. Another story I will not talk about that is linked to that other previously mentioned story.An attempt at Forge that is still ongoing today in the format of graphic novels Apollo and Sunglasses-as to build up the story from singular installments. Some concept behind " Heavy Hitters and Lighters" art work. A Westlands arc on this very particular website which was another thing-a grand event that maybe was connected to the blog and it with its many linked posts brought in tons of views. Some art linking to Westlands was never shown. The graphic novel of course was something very private at first and I do not think I shared much about it. Mysterious and Changer I shared nothing about. The other efforts of comics that were written about since May and or April where not included in the blog since for a time I did not catalog anything about comics on the blog that were relevant to what I was actually doing. These efforts included titles included into the group that was called the MM culture 2017 comics. Many of these ideas were repetitive and represented other ideas I did not get to in the past but carried over in time. By the next summer over which was 2018-many of these ideas were separated into different ventures and comic groups. Like Kyeombi and Krushre. Some works I figured I would sort out later. It was not until the Spring 2019 or rather now that I even sort out these works into which ones actually make the cut. But the MM culture 2017 comics tag was pretty much made to be inclusive of everything I sought out to create for a long period and a long time. Meaning except some titles I created in March and Spring Break in 2017-many things were included in that grouping. I would mention that I created an effort for a new ideal of the blog that was based on a steampunk type world which was called the 1886.
If you followed the intro for Technogothica; I explained what steampunk is in there but can be said is the opposite of Technogothica indeed. So instead of doing Technogothica; I got the 1886 and it got me thinking what if I did works like Mindgames and Shark on Campus again just like in fall 2016. This time it would not be a disaster. Technogothica of course was created in summer towards the middle around the time I was working on starting to work on the graphic novel. This one was more inclusive and is the summer 2017 variant if you pay attention to another post I have about the progress of Technogothica. Yet this one I believe I did mention at the time because it was like a big catch in developments and something that was obviously my goal. Yet the story I realized could not be complete without the set up as in 2016. If you can imagine a long time after the summer 2017 ended I spent working on a set up to get the true meanings of the story of Technogothica out there and it took till now to even do that. If you would imagine. Yet for a while I dreamt of a new ideals and yes one of Mysterious and Changer 4by4 formatted stories which namely were to be practices and yet works all the same that would lead to 8 page stories and eventually 16 paged ones. All the while being able to make money off the different versions. That plan still stands today however and it will not change. I will say that the summer ending was defined by the flooding in Houston and its surrounding areas for me and many people. The community college I went to was flooded and yeph; I had to go to the one that was more run down in what you can say is its means of "good quality education" in certain disciplines like graphic design for instance. However I kept working on this new idea the 1886 and developed a new comic that I have still not shown anyone yet at all. I tried to base on the graphic novel at first and that did not quiet work out. Yet changed somethings and its seemed to fit and work well like an engine of somesort. As well worked on an idea I had since 2013 called the 300 that features different girls. While I could have talked about all the different girls then no one wants to when many of the girls were bad and bad role models you would not want to make a one serial story about with them being a positive light. I hardly knew anything much about the few girls who were good people to write about them. I noticeably will say writing about these original girls works out better than real people as it is more fun and there is no misery attached to them.
I also will say by the end of summer. Many people started coming to read my blog for some reason and one I still not have figured out exactly today but have my hunches. I believe that in the end; its because I learned to write about real life in close to my work and as well as good written features it was a good solution to people who just wanted to read some things for whatever reason they choose to read it. And yes the flood was a big thing of national importance and that is probably why the surge based on keywords. Yet I am sure there are other meanings. By the end of summer technically I had to go to monkey graphic design classes which I only took for credit and to get ahead in getting my degree. The people were not smart at all and if to say one thing; the teacher thought he was fooling people with his lack of tact and knowledge and one thing more about graphic design you should realize many people who go on to teach are but quacks and simply what you are paying people for is to be insulted, be rated and allow them to make cheap racist or self hating statements on their merit of them doing well in life. Too many teachers I have seen are creeps -men and women who have bad marriages or strained married lives. Women married to these people look very conscious of every woman they meet. If a woman they will often try to romanticize their married life to make it look good in front of people and in real life I have often learned this is the signs of a marriage with tons of stress and just heading towards collapse. Often to say these people like to babble about a bunch of bullshit incessant that really has nothing to do with graphic design. They are the worst teachers ever who will bamble on about their personal crap and problems and try to integrate it into graphic design and yet it will fall because there is not philosophy really in graphic design they could be mentally mature enough to equate to anyone. To say often at the end of the summer had to do much of my work on Mindgames and other projects and even blog posts mainly after class and what did that do at all. It did wonders to make everything very difficult and tiring and this is what I often leave out when speaking about that time period which is technically still the summer. Even if lets say in September. Maybe the only thing I did well in that time period besides my comics and school work in social life was to not be bothered by people at all. Some people tried to talk to me in the pet manner and I'm going to objectify you manner that many people at their tried age had not grown out of and often common in this region near my highschool but mind you I did not really care. I had an objective and I would mow anyone away without them knowing they had been fucking dissed and pissed on like the wankers they were.
The end of summer led to a change in the paradigm of the blog; became more about the past and talking about it to allude to the graphic novel and in some manner the fall 2017 was all about the graphic novel in its entirety. I will tell you about this summer. I originally did not plan to ever step back a foot in school because of all those crazy people I encountered-bitches so bold to take a picture of a stranger as if a freak or rare animal to post on social media. Its not a leap to say that after some dumb bitches tried to take a picture of me I just lost it with the "helpful and positive ethic" of social media ever being real and maybe started me being against how the current social media is. But I went back to school because I had somethings I needed to complete and accomplish and namely would be deterred by people who were crazy. No; not going to school by the end of summer was the back up plan to when I was completed with school. A nice alternative that lined up with the current of a completed 2 year education. This I did not include at all on the blog but the crazy bitches.
The following is an expansion of what happened in the summer 2017 across different times, stories, book readings and events that maybe can be said to be noteworthy inspirations or just tell the story of the summer more than this summary does.
Comments
Post a Comment