Hey. ON THE 2ND WEEK.
I just worked on the 2nd week of the upcoming personal story. Such a clarity it brings and yet freedom of mind.Also a perspective that will never be seen elsewhere. It was fun set up all the different text that will survive to the final version. Noticeably at the end of this week chose to work on Forge. Or rather color it. There was a time where I would drop everything to color something in the idea of finishing it but that is not strategy at all but coloring Forge was a defining advent no matter what some fuck who did well in art because of their realistic art not even hyperrealistic format neither which many would suppose would be preferred of "artists". Anyways this is a trip to the past and reveals how you can perceive people all wrong but some people are just entitled to perceive people as tools or monsters or anything that really degrading with a secondary meaning and not think twice about it. One to say; some business students where trying to drag me away from my work and were being real rude about it...as if I was not doing anything. I was working on my masterpiece and these 8-bit thugs come bother me. Anyways politely told them no and they saltered off. Later that day after I finished the work. This Jamaican dude was just a cunt who decided to sit with me in that hell hole" Hoody" eatery. It was the last times I would eat there without someone else~ I had learned of who were way worse people. Except some. Yet this week was a life changing one of hard work. I went back and forth from that library so many times~ there were blisters on my feet later that third week.Yet I realize I did in sort miss a week in lets say story. Or rather merged two weeks into one.
The following week worked on the conflagration type works which was completed by wednesday. Yet by wednesday something terrible happened indeed. The rest of the week that was that week was something of just continuing offline experimentation and talking to people who did not deserve being spoke to. Yet the following week by Thursday was when I finished the primary version of Real Nature even for sale. Friday wrote Different Things. Saturday hastily attacked by so called " family" for writing Different Things and could never understand what it was for or could even back off. A so called roommate banging so called new friend mutual who is also a girl and so called family harrassing you and getting into your space~ its easy to get these two events mixed together in one week. But that is not so. So instead of their being this event of sorts called "disaster". There will be another week and that will correct it. Yes. Very much.
The following week worked on the conflagration type works which was completed by wednesday. Yet by wednesday something terrible happened indeed. The rest of the week that was that week was something of just continuing offline experimentation and talking to people who did not deserve being spoke to. Yet the following week by Thursday was when I finished the primary version of Real Nature even for sale. Friday wrote Different Things. Saturday hastily attacked by so called " family" for writing Different Things and could never understand what it was for or could even back off. A so called roommate banging so called new friend mutual who is also a girl and so called family harrassing you and getting into your space~ its easy to get these two events mixed together in one week. But that is not so. So instead of their being this event of sorts called "disaster". There will be another week and that will correct it. Yes. Very much.
Comments
Post a Comment