the errant

I did alot of walking alone and sitting alone in 2017. Later places in 2018 and 2019 I would speak to people. Maybe because these people were actually nice people and not demons formed from hell. Or just people even to be able to see people in a heartful and respectful manner. But yea. I walked all over that campus and the only area that one could find peace was the back and when it rained it was a nuisance. Nothing can compare to how desolate that time actually was. For all the sakes of anything even people who were there at the time don't even want to be bothered with who they were at that time period. One girl for instance was one to signal from long distance when I was not even particularly looking at her but the distance to get to area of the campus; an angry gaze. This girl with hair black and curly and yet her hair just like a poodle looked at me with this guise and mouthed, " what is that; a monster". That is what she yet said. Two years later if ever it comes up what she did in a graphic design class of her past so called younger self~she shivered at the notion and refused it was ever real in her new multicultural background.Refused she was practically a nutcase in the past and a social deviant in the present still. Yet wanted to place pretends she was a good person by her likings to be like by a racist group of teachers and staff of the graphic designer program at the school- for all intents and packaging. Putting herself in bullshit and a group of people who are socially behind, often evil, corrupt and wrong of all the academic programs at the school-does not even make her look social conscious. But a fucking fool. A fucking idiot. Many of these people in the spring 2017 were fucking idiots who really just were likened to let loose when maybe and just maybe they should not be out in public making fusses or troubles for good people who can behave in public and act their age. It comes as no surprise many of these individuals like good olde Kayla  would want to put on  a fucking face they did nothing wrong. Try to cover their foul character in nice packaging that denotes how much an asshole they are really by such a fucked fake image of what a perceived good they think this packaging while allow them to continue to be such a fuck face clown. The girl is not the only case; one particular teacher who glared at me many times in class with looks very hostile and negative of the racist idealism-wanted to pretend as if he never did so. Yet probably realizing how much of an ass and idiot he was begin. Unlike the girl did not wrap himself in anything just averted his eyes to what he had done wrong. Maybe to say he was more human in all the while than dear olde girl Kayla and her love " jesus" mantra of the catholic reign but maybe he just leans on a system of privilege that grants him the excuse of not accepting what he did. The guy looked like a harsh sharpened eagle placed on a human tall mannequin and to say anything looked to be very scary at times especially when gazing at you or just silly at times as if trying on human emotions that all felt fake.

To say the people there of the spring 2017 two years later still felt the impact of their wrongs to various levels of guilt and yes still if they felt anything would never apologize for whatever the fuck they did. Maybe it started to eat them up but I did not care because I walked such a desolate place where people would curse and harass me to my very face. Had to walk in the equivalent of the woods to escape people. Even one time went over the street to a tennis court to nearly remove myself from the campus. Because the people were so hostile. So self indulgent and selfish; it would make a person sick to read a story that was detail to detail and day to day as the story at the start of MK MZODERN. It would make you loose faith in people. I would make you go nuts to be bothered by these people.

If ever not mentioned; there were so lacking amount of people men or women to even speak to. The administration heads assholes. The guy over the men center when he realized you could not be used in his ruse or manipulated seem to curse you with eyes and refuse that he ever had bothered you before because you were not this tool other people would dare to be and go home with their little privilege of having such an underpaying job with their little proud girlfriends. Seriously some people obviously need to wake up they aren't the kings and queens with their minimal wage jobs and minimal wage dreams. They wish they could get a real fucking minimal wage job.

The girls to talk to were so lacking in this time but even in a scorned and plagued forest; life finds a way and no it was never some dumb puddle cunt or some cosmetology bitches or some other self hating black folk or hispanics; it was people who lived in the real world and obviously there in the head to make their own decisions, their own thoughts and live with the heart of courage. To say they inspire me even to this day to continue to create works and even aim to create better works that talk about what I and maybe to say what they experienced. These people were real people amongst the people that just bent over with red eyes and preyed on people who knew the true mannerism of living life and not relishing small goals and acting as if you have it all or even acting in a jerk manner despite the money you have. Some many people tried to ruin my day but only two people would always bring my day back up. Or made me remember there were good things in life and this was an odd circumstance of a made up hell by the people who sought to deny me any form of peace as a stranger or a person in the world.


I would say that it goes without saying that all those people on that campus with red hungry eyes were no believers of god.  No believers of whatever at all.Just people lost to the world and yet theirselves.I walked and walked and I knew what I had to do when eventually I did recover Technogothica; I would make the best stories of my life and truly make the impact.
Errant can mean two things in english. Straying away from the proper ways of doing things as many people on the campus did at this time period. Or going on a travel or adventure. I would like to use both meanings. In which I go on the adventure but an adventure to tell of the world and its current evils. People who were errant where the many people who would gawk at me while I sat many times on a bench and many times trying to catch a "Z". A sleep. Errant where the people making fun of me and harassing me. Errant where all the racist despite their color. All these people who thought they were being people where just errant wrongdoers. I wish to record that now as it finally is time. I have told small parts of the story. But now that time is over. I did some weeks ago say that I would tell the full story from beginning to end and this is in part how I will do it.The following images are a summary of happenings. Though many characters are cut out this time to focus on basic events but will be added on a later off paper trail.

Comments

Popular Posts