That was it.

2017 was an odd time of a year but slowly I got back on my feet but leaving that year I was thinking subconsciously about all the corruption I seen that is never normal and a woman and/or girls wrapped around in and in it. I thought much in the end of the year. Had some pretty weird dreams. This would affect the future work in the blog and yes this was the last semester I needed to get that graphic design associates. Many would not know this but having an associates degree helps to get jobs and also helps to get freelance jobs as well and mainly makes people take you seriously. However some people in this world don't need such fancy high effort things and just get jobs off of privilege or whatever the fuck they do to convince people to give them the job( not definitely saying sex but who the fuck knows). Also to say a degree represents you got a certain skill and knowledge. I would say that all my skill and knowledge was really self taught and those graphic design teachers could not teach shit and the real obstacle to success was getting good grades off what you learned yourself to pass the classes. And to ardently true many people put such an extra boundary to their already bad teaching-such as bias and will forever give you a "d" no matter what the fuck you do. I say I work hard on graphic design to same degree I do on comics and this blog and no one was going to that from me going into the new year. Maybe a corruptive head of the graphic design department and maybe like the final boss-is so corrupt in nature-has both his children in the program and they all get benefits. Teaching jobs or job connections so they don't have to take his portfolio class. While my friends this guy was the burden~and the ultimate evil of corrupt education~ the teacher at the other campus had mellowed out as if this was his break season to not be an overbearing asshole. I would say the course of the blog existed both in, under, before and outside the racist predicament of the teacher the head of the graphic design department.

But don't worry my friends everything was fucking written down. Every fucking insult-every fucking racist quip and talent~ all the waste of fucking time~written the fuck down. People seem to believe they can do what ever they want. I snapped. The first day in this class of portfolio development. This guy tossed through my work as if trash. Valued photoshop mock ups I spent hours on; the bastard hated each and everyone and demanded to know where my real work was and certainly never read his own instructions. Making the grand assumption that people would willingly submit their work from prior classes when (1) everyone then hated it and had nothing good the fuck to say( 2) assume these works are bad to be shown to such empty people(3) the fucking assignment of a portfolio basically said any fucking thing could go in that represented your best efforts. This guy got mad at me and I tried to talk reasonably to this pig. This pig who eats up your money and in the end gives you nothing but a "D". After exhausting speaking to this bastard; finally decides I would have the comic focus and then say rudely to me, " you better come here to work or you can go off and fuck off at North Harris( the branch of the community college that did not flood during Harvey) and do whatever they are doing~ I am sure they don't care". This guy was living in a delusion and mainly to say was not even fucking there. It as like he pressed a recording of what he did each year and never read what his directions and emails even said. As if trapped in yesterday but living into today. To say this cunt did not care about teaching and just cared about enacting the same tried tropes and just hated black people obviously for how his preprogram routine was even developed. This was not my first time seeing this cunt. This teacher had no form of respect for democrats, hated Obama and yes ardently racist in the manner of which he spoke with other people of his talent and audacity. It showed that many people did not like him and in that class. Much to say many males just hated him. Yet he would brush up against the likings of praise for this one latina girl. This one cunt else dare tell me as if his fucking servant that" class was actually on Monday despite the fucking retarded email saying it would actually be on Wednesday only this week. Everyone was looking for you. Mr. whatever was too". Pretended to act as if she cared and went on her way but only cared because she feared of trouble with this teacher and that is how much a big problem this guy was.

Him and his family where like the fucking Clintons and any little woman I am sure could be his Monica Lewinsky. He, Bill Clinton would pretend as if he liked all the colored people in the class but clearly it was lie in how he would speak about Obama. He would speak of his failed family business his wife started. He would speak about how he hoped his wife still loved him. It never occurred to me ever the all why he would say that when he edged so damn near close to little fucking women he knew were in no way in a committed relationship. Like little latina girl who he would praise alot. Its not hard to imagine it folks but I have no proof. But really the class was a fucking waste of time. I had to buy alot of expenses of my own money for the class that met requirements of what I was supposed to do and in the ending would change the requirements to mean two fucking different things just because they were in the same range of else reasoning of a bigot to do so. Like to say this guy was like a poll manager during segregation south or north where black people had to vote~ but in order to do so had to guess how many jelly beans are in the tin. One could individual count them out or guess and get them right but the bastard would always add another jelly bean. He would always not grant them the merit of even guessing right or counting out the number. To say this quack of a head set down with me and agreed what I should do for the showcase and more in life was very vehemently against me even having a fucking voice to say I did nothing wrong to ever be treated like this and yet agreed to send me an email of what I should be doing. Come to grading this quack decides to change the wording. So that I need two logos. I need two websites. I need two everything. When everything served the purposes and means. I got fucking business cards. I got print outs of which I could actually buy. I made a fucking website for the comic. I made everything and yet this guy comes and says I did not make the fucking website, I did not have enough print outs for all the different people and I did not have everything as agreed. And like a demon not a man decided my worth for all my effort was not good enough. I needed that" D" grade. I spent near past 125 dollars on the entire expenses for a fucking "D". This is when I realized surely~ this nonsense has to end. Today is the day the nonsense ends. I will tell my story in what one can say is a time period from fall into winter and then into spring and people will truly be sorry they did not ever consider that people can actually read and recognize their requirements. So what if people don't have four fucking advertisements; why should my weight of what I have to buy and ultimately do be heavier than other people based on a guy who is clearly out of his mind, focused on all the wrong bullshit, very biased and racist and clearly having a beef with me for no fucking reason. I am saying people. No one has beef with anyone for no fucking reason and it turns out right. You just do not have a beef with me for no fucking reason~ what the fuck is wrong with you.(list of things suffered at the end of school semester shows that this department head of the graphic design department did give me a "d" in my past writings.)

Yet my friends you can understand my rage when little women mentioned in previous post gets ahead in life by skipping class and only showing up to turn in her projects and when little woman also gets ahead and never has to take a portfolio class with this ass but maybe she was never that far along ever the fucking sort to even be in the class at all. One said I could have just leave but that would making racists winners. I would leave with my degree that year regardless of a "d" in some dumb class. I will say that ultimately the guy later on would have the audacity to act as if we are friends and say hello as if I know this guy. Maybe shows him quiet delusion and in the frames a lunatic who lives a prerecorded life and does not remember what wrongs his temperament self does at all. But I am sure that was it for thinking that corruption  does not exist in education because my friends it fucking does. To the point it will be a great endeavor  to not expose it but say I was never deterred by this corruption. Yet people should be misplaced they were ever just going to make it away doing the bullshit they do. People will be right. People don't deserve special privileges. People don't need injustices dressed up as special privileges or second chances when they did not ever do anything wrong. People must be made accountable.

But I will say that the remainder of 2017 was a good time period of just working away. I will say that keeping a blog helps you realize where you were at certain points and that written word is powerful and can reveal corruption today and tomorrow and no one can do anything about that. When they live in absolute delusion they even have power or can get away with wrongs. If it was so hard to get work after 2008 out turn freelance; I would just how that fancy department head will fair now in 2019.

Comments

Popular Posts