I can be mean.

For all who never realized or understood. For all my time at writing here on MK MZODERN my attitude has been one of nice. Bringing and dealing kind. Not truly vindictive or mean. But solely get by people so stupid and mean for no reason when usually they are very self destructive and their so privileged demands and self centered ideas get them no where. I often put myself last in everything but I make the effort to change and truly get what it is I deserve. It dawns on me that certain people just don't like you in this modern era. They are relics and maybe should not be around is my true thinking. Thinking they are invincible and just can do whatever their evil and albeit racist heart desires. Said of 2018 many such people are just assholes when a person is just trying to work and live. I don't mean to be rude. But I am finally saying rude stuff. These people oft to wish they had found someone who truly was going to put and shut up and not write about their exploits in the world real. But I am not. 2018 was a good year but yet I did have the opportunity to speak as much as before so here in this section of time would like to cover events that very wrong. From top to the bottom. I will not be saying a damn story around it however. Somehow you just got to list the particulars and draw on that and that is what I will do here. I find it more effective if you think of this as top ten list of all the bad things in that year but things go past top ten bad here real quick.


Namely are the basis for a new story. That looks into the eyes of people who do wrong and make them the main characters they wish to be and yet appear in real life to be just antagonists trying to steal away the ploy of  real person's life. You heard it. These shits think they can just make life living fucking hell and just for that. One got to do no nice things of arranging this as protagonist against these antagonists. But antagonists in their own worse nightmare they never realize ever at all.  Being captured in written format and yes other ways in their wrong actions. People often forget with the invention of camera and ones that take videos and yes in the 90s and earlier 2000s called camcorders-the importance of the narrative account in real life from another person who has been done wrong.  Maybe you read a Trump expose book. Maybe you have not but these books use first person accounts to get things right. Not to say first person accounts can be used for good things but namely~ it sure sucks be a person in which does things gross and intolerable and really not productive at all. Teachers, parents, girls, guys and other folk-everyone is all include-you too fucked up yogurt vendor who just gave me  a stare. You too fucked up graduates littering in the park. You too faggot who has to destroy the Denny's. Happy father's day, cunt. Girl who ghosted and a Kate there too. Everyone is included. Be warned my friends I can be mean. Let's check out this alternative where the author is truly mean and just says things as they need to be said and does not sugar coat anything.

Comments

Popular Posts