Let me level with ya/.\

I can do whatever I want as a creator. Let me tell you. I have completed half of a group of works I have spent a long time on and I say for every delay it was worth it. Noticeably was supposed to release Devil's Castle in March when Google Plus was to shut down or in April which ever month it was when it shut down. But namely I just cannot just put things out there without concern to the effect of my other projects. Everything has to be cost effective and time effective and energy saving too~ because I am the only individual working on my works. Namely one doing alot there selves has to take time for theirselves to truly consider what they are doing.

Let me say some basic statements.
Google Plus ending has reverted Blogger into a state as it was in 2008; they may have updated the charts of viewing but namely to mock people how halved their views are.

Shift-alt to another site. There can be no other site. Believe me I have tried. No one is willing to view of anything else off the blogger space. I have numbers that support this.

Tried of Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr~you name it? Ever think that you are just placed in the box of modern principals of pop culture fanfare and really the internet has more to offer? I think so. Truly misfortunate to be around in doing stuff on the net when little social media fucks up the internet and hostilizes it. The internet used to be a better place. Gaia Online, neopets, spineworld, Chaotic? Today it is just saying a bunch of nonsense and stuff that really adds up to nothing-just dumb shit and you get views for just a dumb tweet. I am tried of this little social media world. Fucked it is. People as young as children 9 years old kill theirselves from cyberbullying~can you imagine?

I have completed alot of things that will allow me to complete my ultimate goal. There is just a bit of a time later to work on some things. To get it going. Noticeably could be my next effort but it is not the only one to say in order to be successful.

Namely in this life of creatorship; one must work out every day of opportunity and work on social skills and be nice to people who on their life and merit can never ever be nice to you ever.

No one is out there supporting me with a name and a flag or a sign. But surely would fucking jump to conclusions and jump on my fucking bed.

For all I have completed on the site or during it~ it feels like a fucking failure because there are hardly one viewing it and google has fucked everything up with its pulling of Google +.

I am not going to give up on this blog but the current tactics aren't working.No not at all.

I was inspired when I saw a person on twitter had changed their life for the better.

Been working so earnestly on the comic effort; the real pull of the site has been diminished in the effort of the posts. But I will say that its better to work on comics and other things because this blog is not all my life.

Adding a gumroad store to this site so that people can actually purchase my comics.

Despite the raffle~ one cannot give into regret or self hatred. Many girls these days are not princesses are even modern people. Just slum shits who roll out of bed and smoke whatever thinks they can do the crimes they call social justice by the lack of proper fucking communication and blaming everyone for the lack of it.

Big things are coming.

S-Academy I started in March I believe will make  a return for its first part with linked series of Magma 109, Brixx Blocks and Hunters X.

Beryond 13 has been delayed but was worked on earlier this year. Namely why was it? Because one has to solidify the base of Kyeombi.

Working on Kyeombi realize how much one cannot extent to repair stories not told in the past. But must continue to grow. Its been a long time coming and a person has yet to breathe six months into this year to even know anything much of what they want to else do this year.

I was not going to turn all my business cards into individual art but now I am forced to-people really don't know what these things are for and probably just trash them. Never check out anything. Real trash that I know when they need the connections and help of people will always fail to get them or fail to get meaningful ones that don't come from abuse.

Been taking some days off from the olde narrative of how things came to be. Its been nice. I realize that I have been through alot. Its important to tell your story so that people understand the wrongs of the world that inflicted you and maybe should not be a jerk when the same things can surely happen to them especially the state of the country now. With racists all out and about.

So fucking sick and tried of being bothered with women. Sick and tried of being bothered by haunty hispanics. Have I become the white racist republican. No folks I just have "values" and values of me being respected as a person. I would say that maybe a person all alone and can not speaking to people connected to another individual just by being the neighbor's daughter and lived next  to them for a long time-and have this friendly neighbor gaze going on. It would be weird to suddenly vent how much they just want to shove it in your face how much of an entitled asshole they are after they only were friends with you in childhood because they were bored or just toying with you. Honestly could only see the "good" in you as being something of use and not a person clearly...!

Even the bookstore is not safe anymore. Run into girl who really is as shifty as they come if not dangerous. Works at the very store and to say folks. Somethings aren't going anyway at all.

Clearly one has not had the time to process their social life or any other happenings and its been like a sinking ship.

The other works I have been working on are just like Technogothica if you would imagine.

Technogothica's second focus as of the fall 2016 before the incident in which I nearly died was to focus on Mindgames. Finding later a third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh focus. I think you get the picture. It was to be like Nixonland of course.

Some type of action about civil rights violations should be taken against a certain community college and its graphic design department. They need to wake the fuck up its the fucking 21st century. Get more black people in your fucking thing instead of just one or none. Other project of real life been working on.Inside and aside from writings.

That art I did all that time ago... Terrible that... is going to be colored soon. Of course. It had to be time effective.

I remember the days in which I thought getting a girlfriend was ever possible without removing the fifth world level hellion rapist from the circle~ with fondness.

What these statements mean. I am done playing some mere game.
I state that 2017 was successful by the recording of notes and ventures within and writing with a sake of purpose to tell a story. I believe that one needs to once this again with 2017 maybe later. But surely with 2018 and then up to this point. It will be a good exercise . Some people may be concerned with the  quality of technogothica's logo-well get ready my friends. Hitech pizza coming up.

Originally deemed MK MZODERN as just another Kyeombi project but online and in progress. Just maybe in the future there will be real titles connected directly to this. Namely Nixonland. I was to say remembering what Nixonland was to bring to table in looking at Runecasters some days ago or yesterday; Friday and believe that the world should be furthered developed in characters and themes.

By tonight rather have decided to aim for new content in comics and yes blogs and other features.
Namely the titles I have listed on this site as additionals or furtherings or other exploits all tie into this effort. Likely Mall and Doifer Dogs and a bunch of related stuff will be all in with this grouping.

Even with Mewe; I still cannot get up any of my views in a cost effective manner. The other sites I went to for views are now defunct and people hardly use them. I say that many people migrated to Mewe-but many people also dropped off that and so there you have it. Google Plus caused an online exodus and there is a certain want of " community" that people look for. An online exodus where some people dropped off the map foremost as if eradicated or did not survive the end of Google Plus. The people who did leave or so called survive(not fall off the net) went to various different communities. In which then a sum group of people if not wide majority that are not artists of the drawing talent or anime talent; dropped off completely from this Mewe. Meaning truly that Google Plus dropping did help remove the most friendly community and least toxic from the net. I find that disturbing but a person has to move on.

I am going to create another blog called ~Emostory-one that is to record different music. I often marvel how people make these comic book listings on youtube talking about various things well I would say that really anyone can do this. As a kid and a teen I would read on wikipedia or find the various different comic reference books and just read about the characters. I would often write notes and take notes too. These comic reference places really don't get the level of telling about the detail of the stories. It is something I try to do here but it is quiet hindered when you have a visual development and cannot spoil everything by descriptive  words. Yet for comics already; one could surely doing any type of recapping of events~could draw and make notes. I for one say that if people already do something similar but yet poorly and don't even draw anything or make the meaningful notes; what is stopping me from doing the same and yet better? I present a new idea called The Bean Writes and Reads. Taking books and comics and writing and drawing upon them. Its really a basic idea one would never thought anyone could make money off of or be a thing but social media and youtube and success of comic book movies has made this listing thing a sort of profession.Anyone can seriously do theirselves and yet miss the whole point of "different worlds". I believe these ideas support the idea of community and most likely discussion. But yet not to say anything short-I will still continue it if no one comes. There is that much big of a whole by Google+ being cut-that maybe new communities in the form of a blog can be forged....

I plan to use a new tumblr account however for these blogs and mirror the posts on blogger. I say that the internet is full of trash I don't like. And that it should be a place where people have fun foremost and not be blasted 24/7 with people of color and lgbt bullshit that's concern is so fake as the pop culture such willing participants will even take apart of. For all the crying of people so disenfranchized they would see you a straight dude who is black and just say "fuck you" . And this has happened so many times-these people are not poor vulnerable victims~they are mean people if you actually meet them in real life. Always the people you just cannot be near because they out for your fucking blood. Often to say these people who cry for their rights are not true fighters of their righters and see pitting people down as a faulty solution to their real problems in life. That is actually doing things that make a change. They don't do anything to make a change but make enemies of the wrong people and inversely build walls for connections to anyone who is really not in their circle. Do I say-all people who write and listen to rock music come in fucking circle and fuck everyone else for no reason? No-that would be childish and that is exactly what the force behind the reigns of the internet is now. I don't care how insensitive I come off. People have to distance theirselves from people who are all talk and ideally are harmful in real life and just beg to lean on little racist ideas they can get away because they are so feminine, gay or colored theirselves. People have often come to wrong conclusion that unity means allowing victim groups to misbehave. I word this like this to anger people. That victim groups can misbehave and push people who really for the fuck of it; don't care to be bothered with them and don't have any real reason to be involved in their day to day strife. As maybe they have no reason to be involved in theirs. Yet if you are colored, gay or indifferent piece of shit on a phone. The world always gots to be for you and anyone against your rites of passage to becoming the new oppressive force is wrong. I say fuck this shit. People aren't down from what they say.  People don't want freedom and rites the right way. They want it the way of demons. Putting people down and causing unnecessary fights and coming to the conclusion they cannot have any form of empathy. I have met people so lacking of empathy or any humane qualities of such vulnerable groups that maybe and just maybe all that GMA morning inclusion crap is just meaningless filter paper for what should be true inclusion and the effort to get it. Yet my friends I will safely say that my problems are not with the ideas of gay people or colored people or other people not conforming to previous beliefs ever being as people having rights to live as they want but surely say their means to get what they want is rude, disgusting at times, unempathetic, closed minded, childish, pragmatic in the wrong ways that don't yield solutions and destructive to relations they want to have with others who can support them. There is a fine line between being included and your merit being true or being included and your merit just being to be with the GMA morning show get along. I for one say I will not close my mind to real life truths just to support people who ideally I have no business dealing with and don't do things that are productive ever at all. Social media just expects us to be brainwashed and not realize that idol support is not real support and is truly harmful to the real cause of issues desensitizing their worth. Honestly; these people who run the net today only wallow in self pity and offer nothing for all of it. Artists and writers in the past have wallowed but at least they gave something for it. These people give nothing and all you are seeing is a tried stream of screams just like the underworld in the Disney's version of Hercules. That are going somewhere but is not the gaudy ideas they dream of. Namely I say that people should not be invited to plague minority people or lgbt people for what is said here. Just that the current means associated with social media usage of these people is just a tragic nonstructured mess. And really just don't want to be involved in the waste of time and self destructive mess of people who think they are going somewhere but not. How long do you think GMA will care about gay people and all the above; only when it makes them money but maybe let's say it doesnot when maybe a bunch of left wing and racists take over everything because so called free fighters of color, lgbt and else cannot get informed and fucking vote or do anything but bode on social media? You think that Alabama means just a bad day for women and their rights? No, it just means a rise of bad people who should not be dominate in the 21st fucking century. People who namely would support trump in his act on free media and guess what with the debackle of his speakers-already have. Huckabee and all her crap. What I am saying is not rocket science.

People gotta to survive and it takes a certain doing. Social media and companies like Google, the very media itself and racists coming out to vote makes that very hard. I am not supporting people who aid racists by not being political aware. And think their juicebox twitter is enough to demand change. I will say this post is real change and real structure that will soon be implemented. Don't get caught up in the dream of women or fighting for civil liberties; when all the people who you would fight for are quacks who lack your very work ethic, knowledge or interest in democratic responsibility. That is why I got level with ya. I see no fucking need to be on social media anymore but until I can figure out things that is where I will stay but seek there should be new and more productive involvements of living on the net or net living.






Comments

Popular Posts