Annie Recollections.

Another Krushre series. This one I worked on earlier in the day yesterday. Similarly this series has existed since summer 2015 and now in this start of the summer 2019 have gotten some type of story across. Namely this story has had many different versions over the years. One even states a connection to the main character of Cassandra E Longing. Of which course; the main character of this series called Annie is her sister. Neat of course because it paints a bigger picture of the world in which they live in. And said what their ventures to do communicate about them and yet their world. Of which I did take the element of the "sister" concept in creating the most recent version. Namely it was not long ago when I was just going to have Annie Recollections be about a girl naked choosing to be so after a dangerous mission and being in a certain pond~and picking up different clothes. Yet that can still happen. I have been moved by certain ideals of a "complete series" and yet one inspired by "new influences since 2013" that even get me here to pursue a different idea that can be more solid than this one and not just of a graphic novel ideal. One that is close to the original idea in 2015 but not the same as I figured that idea was boring and overdone. For much purposes I was finally able to create some pages that represent the start of a greater story. That links not only to Cassandra E Longing but RD1 and yes another series too. Links are what are important indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts