Runecaster penultimate update comics

For the last few several weeks have been working on Runecasters. One more effort and it will be done. Namely I have done this comic several times before. Namely in 2014 fall using a different method that created a one page comic but its events summarized for a future full length comic of various pages depending on each serial and the events inscribed using a certain method.  In summer 2017~ created a four page comic for that series but it was no where near what could be expected for what I had written down in the past at all and it was not representative of the story. Despite the effort of getting the story right;I say sometimes you got to get it wrong. I created another version after that time period leading up to fall 2017 or during fall 2017 before it was in its peak and before winter could come. That one was not successful either. Realized to get this story right would have to go back to the very attempt in 2016 fall. But in fall 2018; leading up to get back into the fall 2016 effort~created another version which introduces a character that has been seen on this site and advertised for Nixonland and yet another central character as well.


  This was to add an extra and new element to work on since the story has been done so many times and just needed an element that gave preexisting stories depth. These two characters give the story depth. Leading after and around the Zino Flyboy era here in 2019~ created a sort of graphic novel effort for the story. This allowed great freedom from the four page format and the storytelling style then and allows greater story depth. I aimed to continue the story and though had to go back over the graphic novel many times-still added some more serials about 4 pages each. I then had to come up again to complete these header pages for the supposed 4 pages each serials. Leading up after that created an outline of what would happen in the series and retooled deemed serials for later happenings in the 1st volume. Took some time to get back to where I could work on expanding and making four pages for each serial deemed. I worked on this I believe for two days.Largely; the serials made in 2018 I devise seem better off later on in the 2nd part of the first volume or the second volume but I am leaning towards there being two volumes or a 1 volume with 2 parts. The serials made will like fall into the 1 volume but its ending half or a 2nd volume and its ending part.

Its been a real long journey and now a substantial gain; not only Runecasters but for Kyeombi.

Comments

Popular Posts