What does it do?: the buying aspect.

An important aspect of a business is that you sell something. I have often ignored that aspect because maybe I did not have anything to sell namely. These days I do. And so to say have decided to start selling things to truly set up a business.And mainly so I can continue to fund my comic book projects without wondering where they are all going. Usually to say selling things will make the effort of creation easier. This is a known fact. And yet the set up for sells will only change in time~ I will say to eventually become a subscription based platform type deal but for now; will wait and work towards that particular advancement. You see there are enough Kyeombi titles to charge people a fee for viewing them each month but yet that only works when you have a large consumer base. So it will take some time to get there but I am certain the merits of many series from one author will drive people with wonder. Am I right? Surely I am.  People today often pay for things that regularly maybe artists would not have done in the past or would be able to. People did not have digital painting in the past or the internet inmasse. But now they do. Certain people can make a lot of money off their art with no form of continued education.

Last year I was focused on reaching the goal of finally selling stuff and now I have finally have. Now the doors are wide open to further future possibilities in not only what people can buy but what stories can now be created. The power of the buying aspect;means more stories than even now produced.

Comments

Popular Posts