France Noodle.

This is the last series that will be worked on in Kyeombi. I namely note that this series has had alot of changes since the 2014 4by4 method that launched the effort of comics namely to even be done in great measures later on. Last summer it had a bunch of new additions that pegged it into a second volume. Yet I did not take any time to work on it there were lots of things going on and so in the end decided not to do France Noodle. But today have decided to take one day special to dedicate to France Noodle and that being the week on now but the day of Thursday. If not before then. Namely dedicate a special day to working on the remaining aspects of the current project. Which means complete the last sum of pages. Its been rather fun working on this series and was in fact a series that started the fire of continuing in comics. One in which to a degree you cannot understand.

I, one time long ago. Create a draft for the entire series of France Noodle in a library. The beginning, middle and ending of each comic. Namely if to follow this draft would expend so much paper that really it would not be cost effective to even do so. The current method is not only paper saving-allows for easy creation in the manner of one day. But I will say that is only if you have time enough to focus on one project a day. I will say that for the longest time I have not been able to work on one project a day. But a sum sole of many. Such that one can easily forget the utility of the very method in which they use. But I will say this sole method I have devised comes direct from the promise of dreams and ambition baked into the focus of what; skill and practice. It comes from the same thing as Dream One; Newyork but includes you having to work towards a goal honestly and earnestly. The same thing that over time turns the drafting method of a beginning, middle and ending context into something greater and in ever context; a feat only acquired after practice and studying. Something that can make an idea previously unknown into a powerhouse that everyone reads. I will say that the method is found in many of my comics. The method is found in many of my works. The method is even found in writing this. But I say; after this it will no longer be the same. Because I have reached the logical conclusion after working on a work for many years since 2008. The work itself among many works are some things you will see in the upcoming months. But I did not get there just wishing to be there. No I made the effort. I made the risks and I made the hard decisions and at the end-working on this work is like the end of an era. In which solely none of my works are known. Soon many of my works will be known and even something greater around them and it will be truly awesome as these works will continue far into the future and even past what I have currently written down.

I have watched good people who were once good people become trash of the world. Lose their creativity and lose the heart that compelled them as even intriguing people to be by. But no matter what I never lost the real spirit of community and creativity even when many people ditched it because they value egoist and immoral means of pursuits that don't fair well in life.

Comments

Popular Posts