the 1886
I could go on about this project but really it was to provide new content around steampunk ideas and yet a story. That was written and drawn but let me tell you something it was mainly and idea that needed Technogothica to be completed before it could ever hold a candle worth of merit in me writing it. Who writes the sequel before the main work or first work. No one does much but actually many people do and just in this case I will say that of prequel and deemed main work is not what I want here. I just continued the idea to see how long it could carry for and it went on for a while before I realized that I really just needed to complete Technogothica. This post serves to inform the public of the project and it has been vyed for ever since last year of course near the ending. But soon all things have to come to an end and this post serves as a reminder to me to complete the very idea if not soon and if speaking of completing stuff I have a modern idealism post to showcase next up.>
Comments
Post a Comment