There is so much never said.

What was said about the fall 2017; it was a hard time and everyday was just getting back home to work on my works or self improvement and never losing that grip. Getting things done that truly mattered to my comics and the blog itself. The weekend were a blessing. Classes were late; very late at Monday and Wednesday and thus had the entire day to do things before class. However the classes that were full of the total bullshit of bad learning were Tuesdays and Thursdays and yet they were early in the day; left mainly a rest of the day to work on stuff but I did not get home to 3 or 4 or 5/6 some times and would essentially spend entire days there reflecting. Eventually everything ended and I had set upon a new journey of 2by2 comics to create many works like never before into comics.                                                                         I namely will point out that one did have to deal with another sort of problem and realized that the truth had to be told. The graphic novel started to be known as of a thing by this time and my big ace in the whole hole of things. I namely say there not being any girls was quiet a blessing in disguise because one can focus all their energies into writing and not the bothering thoughts of girls and such. But I will say that there is a tragic evil in the world that represents how wrong the corruption in the education cycle is and many people might say come back to revisit to be the ever annoying nuisance. But one does not care about these annoying resurfacing people in their ways no one thinks they will know what their trying to do. People just continue writing and claiming ground in what they aim to do the entire time and yet they think they are doing something but coming back and projecting their overtly self conscious nature-3 or 4 years later strangely after a flood threatens many people and thus makes many people if not certain people of color who are never loved in the 3rd ward or different wards fucking targets for certain nasty and incorrigible people who think they have such tact in bothering people in such a hidden yet open means. I will say that many stories were written to point out the dark injustices of privileges of the type of cunt that goes into a certain university system in a certain region where after a flood less than nice things seem to happen and the individuals deem theirselves cute.
    It was a trying time but yet I kept on going and I never stopped. Many obstacles I moved out of my way. I would not let people control my day. I always made the way. Always made the time and strategy and fought endlessly and relentlessly for what was right. I did not let people walk over me and when I say I just did not let people walk over me. By the time of this story a bunch of wrongs of people have been recorded~ its just that with current and later written formats that they will not be able to walk around with a smile on their face. I remember this time just like yesterday. It was a time when Trump's administration started to collapse. Some people would say today it has not collapsed but when a president is investigated forever and ever and the investigations will never end ever at all for as long as Trump will live~the administration is already in a losing battle of accountability and responsibility and yet morals it lost since day one. Day one when Trump was inaugurated and claimed there were so much people in his damned audience. There were not and just like the lie being true~ its true the Trump Administration has collapsed. I remember as well as I begun to break barriers that can never be placed up again in terms of story creation. I really did work for a while on the 2by2 comics ideal. It lasted since November to March the next year. Felt as if the world was become a better place and by golly it was and that was something uplifting to see and the rebuilding of the campus could give one hope as well but fear those nasty people in the spring 2017 not so long ago would return.

I could go through everything that did happen but in times like these I find that lists narrow things down and maybe to say covering some of the stories within that noticeably happen in terms of drawings would be something mainly yes-to do.

Comments

Popular Posts