Summer again.

It took a long time to reach the summer-in terms of doing anything for it. But I assure you this summer will be plenty different from the rest. Namely most recently have completed  a story of some sort or worked on; a masterpiece of effort since the beginning of the year anywhere from Zino Flyboy to Vampire Paradise in the comic series Kyeombi. That is actually a lot of works. I have no idea actually the number but the quality is what mattered and not the number so I really did not know the actual number of series I have worked on. I worked my best on stuff to the best of my ability and yet its time to finally publish and work out the kinks. There will be a lot of works to be published and I am sure I will continue working on works and yet it will not be a drowning effort of keeping up with many works this time around. As for Krushre comics I was only able to do two because well~good stories have to be built on something right? Yes-maybe aforementioned Kyeombi stories.

Been really all this time since the beginning of the year in the effort of doing works that are comic book nature. I just time to ponder all the things that have been currently done. What I can say is that working on these different titles gives time to focus on other works that have been long undone for awhile or were not able to be worked on for a period of time. Yet allows even more comics to be created in the time these works are to be released.

About the selling of comics; I have set up a Gumroad store which only sells Zino Flyboy for the time beginning. I will talk about this later in more detail. On that same note of selling-guess what? Same marketing principles used last year for Kyeombi will be displayed again! Oh joy. But this time around I think I will just talk about the origins of different stories alright...and that these stories were garnered over time and over change in venture tool. It will be the most excellent marketing exploit ever. And yes it will be finally nice to get these stories out...

Comments

Popular Posts