Missing time period.

The early days in May were just like watching the Flash when Iris was fake killed and the other dude took her fall. Watching Pvris music videos and focusing on stuff of a project I cannot speak of here in. I got a great deal of time to be by myself and sleep later so I had more health to focus on things and my own self being. One thing in the past I would just continue to rolling out of the bed no matter how miserable I felt. That end in this reformation. I read of Nier Automata that same Friday the Flash finale aired all that time ago. It seemed odd and bleak but with weird elements just as you would see in a magazine in your local library's online catalog of magazines. I was reminded I had to get back into magazines. I never dreamed I would rest after all that time but I did. I sat in my bed late at night till 7 am and watched an anime. It was the best thing ever; it was freedom. No glaring eyes and no ugly people. I was free and this was my time again to experiment.

Comments

Popular Posts