Runecasters.

I was originally going to do Polards alongside Mysterious and Changer and still will. Its just that often a person tries not to push the boundaries of the quality of the works and health related. But Runecasters is something that has a written basis for an event. Deemingly a similar story to Runecasters was to be released called CYBER and just that.Featuring many drawn introductions. But my path to get to that was seeming interrupted. However have worked to continue the path and which gives us today. In this event of CYBER also wanted to offer the prospect of the author's view and way of life and show how somethings people expect to increase in a tech driven world only get worse. I say people and their walls to be united or understanding have ever the most become more solid in this time period of cellphones and social media more than ever. The MM culture magazine was eventually to offer content oriented to the goal of CYBER. And yes current posts represent the composition of the author's actual life plus get this the works he works on~ another large project he works on that was to go with CYBER called Technogothica. But what is missing is the very tales of how things only get worse in time and not better.

In the effort of Runecasters have had a post that represents alternatives just so you can see why certain videos where quiet important as they were similar to an alternate cyberpunk that CYBER represented and still represents. I will say that it would be most proper to continue the MM culture magazine off the point of a second magazine to complete the effort here. But as well offer a type of new feature that features content that is centered around cyberpunk worlds and the very objective of CYBER. Not to be twisted or anything but there will be an alternative to CYBER which is called Runecasters and that is how the big story of it will be created. However this day I will skip to the vast ending and complete the comic using 4 note cards for each 4 pages-for a stylized effect. I was going to draw it on the computer the drafts for the serials but one gets tried of drawing on the computer where freedom is quiet limited and you cannot go as fast. Then I will continue in what I have detail here is the final plan to truly continue my efforts. And efforts in which no helps ever the fuck at all. Keep that in mind.

Comments

Popular Posts