the freedom.

I have put an austere face on my face. For much of what I write of the process of the people surrounding the efforts of my works. Not really people who help at all but just people who are around to be people so damned unpleasant its not a shame to curse them here at all, goddamit. I met tons of fucking creeps from college start till now. The most annoying people there ever are in my honest opinion are the many girls who take advantage of the little systems that allow them tolerance for their lacking capabilities to do even their own fucking work or be in class at all. Or treat them better than what students should be treated at all whilst other students could never be apart of this dumb "it" club in the little fucked up graphic design department or under the teacher's belt or in their fucking knees for a teachers approval. Yet to say girls that seem to pervert social systems to everything being about them are the absolute worst choosing not to follow proper social mannerisms because it seems to benefit or be an interest to them. I reason time and time again its best not to be bothered by such people and such people are not the individuals you should be bothered by. Yet it is quiet hard to actually tell who they are until its too late. These girls might look at you as if interested. But namely only do so to use you in their time of emotional and mental need. And trash the very idea of you later if you ever deem to try and talk to them albeit later. Namely to say what is worst is putting hope into people they can even turn out to be any sort of person but in the end are just full on trash that can never even put the effort into communicating or not be a misleading ass. For all the merits girls dream of in people girls and guys; its not worth even being in these people's dream paths because their dreams are just be dreams. People out here expecting people to be people. These people expect to find their dreams in a place where they certainly don't exist. I mean people who many people deem to want to see out of people of different skin tones, ages and descriptions just don't exist and show how distant many people are even from reality. Discounting real people and looking for twisted dreams that can never exist and will only settle for someone who seems to be a looker in their standards to fit some dumb idea around of their twisted dreams like a wrapper. But namely; no one needs that. People need to be respected as is.

I will bluntly say that many girls I have even come in contact to are very inconsiderate of my very identity as a person of color and yet a person of color who is a person and does many different things and draws and writes and does all sorts of things. Not some stereotype they see on tv or whatever they dare to fill their head with. I don't need to bother with such people and in my true idealisms much of many people I have encountered are so distant from treating a person as a person; they are childish and sad little people who think they are right. Such to say maybe some people no matter what fucking color they are; are just not nice people.

I grew in a place that used to have all the different people in 2004 and that was in 4th grade. Of course there were hardly any asians in the place-unless you counted me of course and my siblings who are somewhat asian. People even then were respecting of people's fucking space and did not try to attach a racial image not true. Everyone did get along in that time period. I was not until I went 5th grade they all try to dodge all the black kids as gangster and ghetto trash and maybe if many people are proud of how indignant their education was in Houston and this treatment of them as little "Nigga" people~ its a sign that maybe just maybe Houston ain't that great a place for people who are black at all. However; even ones parents are even vigilant against such imagery because you must grow up to be an "A student" not because you are an artist or even a person. Just maybe from there all these people who think being black and stupid is cool fade away and no one cares until highschool. For me I entered highschool in 2009.

By this time I had completed working on four slayer of wolve books. The fourth one I decided to pause a bit because the subject matter was becoming more and more mature that I felt I was losing control over it. Spoiler; the fourth book includes zombies and a fight epic against them to the very top of a fucking mountain to save the world from them. But you can pretend you did not read that so the future graphic novels aren't ruined. I will say I covered zombies before they were ever popular by  "the walking dead". Also by this time was starting the Kyeombi effort to create all my comic book series up to that point. 2009 was the year of new things and maybe return of people who had gone to better schools to not be fucked around by black people. I honestly word that as it is. Many people get misidea that hispanics aren't racist. In this real world in many times I played soccer anywhere from 2005 to 2009-which much of the teams are hispanic people-I'd say it was alive. But if you kept at it and played forever maybe people would not be assholes. Yet still the very divisions existed and how they talked about girls was like living in their own word where only latinos and latinas exist. It kinda of rings a bell to how certain white speak.Any mixed race couple was like a blashempy to them and even then to a bunch of 13 and 14 year olds and younger~ could only find jealous or silly dressed up jokes to cover how they really felt. Yes; my friends this was life nearly ten or 11 years ago.

In this life I would like to say in the early days like in 2004 there were people I did like. The girl across the street who I often play games with. Another girl who was once a new girl but strangely you ask if children have boyfriends and girlfriends in the purest means of notions to understand the world at the time period. They did. Back in the day I did not hold back in anything in terms of girls and for this girl  who was new tried the best to get closer. But maybe and just maybe-it does not matter how hard you try when the pinhead is like from living in a color constructed reality. Maybe from this reason why the girl from across the street says she is coming back when she does not ever. Maybe become overtly scared of facing this reality and don't even bother these blissfully and yet dumb people pairing theirselves together on nothing but the fact of race even when they have only met some minutes ago.

People give you these belittling roles then and later on it becomes apparent by 2009 these people are just some strange messed up people living in their wishing to be singular colored world. Not much to be sad or worse than whites you will likely find in this time period. I say it like an envy to be the terrorizing people-that such individuals carry. The girl across the street would have her many different little flings and be on the dance team a year older and a grade ahead of you. The other girl who be trapped in this amazing romance with this emo dude and they would be so romantic in their own weird little drama you are a sideline to and your friends who are frankly of the most racist and self hating tendencies don't have a pray in helping theirselves nor helping you. Maybe to say that achieving to even stand to even ask people out five years later when things even make sense...is just a hard thing to do when simply people are not even open to people like you. Very much against you all the way least they can make you this belittling role you were before and just someone to bring some pleasure to them.

I'd say that if I had any hatred against certain people it would certainly be because of certain little women and certain little fucking men who thought they were the highest on the rung of all the little colored people. Namely; sometimes wonder why a person would write about hispanics when they honestly to say in many people you meet don't give a fuck about anyone else but their own little world view and no one's else. But yet maybe after this of being in highschool. The time you write Slayers of Wolve the very interest and real effort is dead. I do not know about you all but 2005 when I started the work that would become Slayers of Wolve is when there were more hispanics in the regions around Houston. A person makes a nice work to contrast negative images the media throws out there. At the time Bush was the big racist and the border issue just starting. But really some people would make you suffer for ever even supporting their very human nature and deem you secondary. You just start seeing these people as special little people in their circumstances who cannot be helped the see their world but their cultural picture and honestly; it gets to you because while you are open minded about all the cultures of the world and namely have many cultural influences yourself and not some "nigger"-these people cannot even try. Don't even have a care to try and their best interest is to peg you secondary or in some belittling role.

In college maybe hispanics were no longer the special people. Abundance of asians from different regions of the world and Africans who might as well just be in some regions as worse as the hispanics you actually did encounter in highschool and prior. All these people who deemed they were so special and cultural adhering and everything was so "diverse". It was a fucking joke. None of these fuckers could ever know what diversity is when they ignore the real aspects of people being people and not being these one color definitions tossed around by the media. To all the dumb asians out there-all the black people must just been competition for fucking racial attention. Or just jungle fever or let's say some nigger you just stare at in a racist mannerism while you are going about your business in the dorm. I don't know about you but if some hoe is burning eyes into your face, neck or back of it-maybe they just really don't know anything about "diversity" they claim to. Simply choosing to surround theirselves with people of the fucking same color or people of colored groups who will let their racist tendencies shine. Everyone of these people just looking to garner attention from the media its not fucking wonder Trump did and won big because of it. Even that quack knows more diversity than those cunts just by deposition and having traveled the fucking world to realize people as they are even if choosing to have hate for them-which clearly he does. Many people want to claim diversity and even democrats but don't know what people really are even about. People don't get to know the black people who live in the 3rd ward because they assume they are inferior people only akin to gang violence, violence, crimes and poverty. Namely; the asians and africans I would meet just assumed all the fuck too much. For all the diversity it is just a charm to validate a cold way of living and thinking many youth and older people think is acceptable. Meanwhile.


Meanwhile LGBT whatever is so popular no one realizes the realities of it. Do people really even give a fuck outside of the people who show up on parades or diminish the value of the rainbow by putting it on their social media account. No, my friends. But to say people will always be fixated on making the world a more colorful place.Not realizing that maybe just maybe gay people were the only people at one time free from something that plagues straight couples. Privilege.  Namely;seeing a gay couple in the past in the regions around Houston was like finding a fucking Zebra out of the fucking zoo. Yet even one can tell you-there is now such a haunty and yet disturbing presence around gay people so coupled and love there is no fucking difference from the straight couples at all. I would say the very purity of the little community is arched with poison when everyone claims to be in it or supportive of it. Regardless of my seemingly front my friends. I really don't give a fuck about LGBT or whatever. I have lived for a while to notice that some movements become popular for the wrong reasons and namely some people get killed in the streets by cops doing their jobs for fucking nothing. I will not say this nicely; LGBT is just a blanket hide under to stop people from realizing that ever the fuck that black people are still not treated nice. Should people be made to pay reparations for slavery. In my honest opinion; so much as racism exist people should by made to pay reparations for slavery. Honestly by this advent just think of it as a topic for news and stations to hide under so they don't have to speak as much about black people but in a false caring tone.


When I recently came back to that region was shocked how much everything was just this little diversity parade with the gay peoples too and children so hostile and childish they will get no where in life. Because I have been there and done that and just know that some people ain't going to make it with their fucking attitudes. I tried to be in this little false diverse world and talk to all the colored people; white, black, hispanic, asian even Hawaiian that is so fucking rare to even see in the region I live at all-but often selling an idea of a person no one wants. Like a business man selling to a bunch of racists who sit down after class and just lounge around and give no consideration to the amount of time they are truly wasting not improving theirselves. Got to realize that these people and their indifference is nothing but hate and really self hatred too. Really could not bare the idea of a responsible well meaning black man talking to people in proper grammar and just want to be in these ideas of fantasy concerning black people. I'd say that the black person always gets the end of the stick and much to say even in a school of new colored folk and all this diversity. No one gives a fuck and tries to dish out the worst to you. Maybe to say that education is namely important because you see just how wrong these people are and just failures of the means of diversity.

If I was President what would I do? I would just find a way to make everyone's life a living fucking hell. Honest to good god. I would curb all the resources into my issues and wants and needs and just fuck everyone else. Because that is the right thing to do hmm? People of the world since fucking 14 years over since 2005? Make all these people suffer just because they happen to be hispanic, white, asian or the least likely to be liked black. But no my friends I would not do that. I would simply say that if I was to become present I surely would not be democrat nor republican. I would not do this nor that of the little Obama or colored people self importance. Such bullshit is crap. Real world and real people. The world is lacking in political involvement for youths because it still has this color barrier bullshit around it and emphasizes cultural divisions to build people up by the merit of color and not build everyone up by bringing people together. I would do what as president; place actual provisions that render actual democratic duty to increase political action amongst all people of the republic. That would make democracy more efficient and do so in a way not hindering to either one group of color or people that don't render theirselves a terrorist group.

I would say that I did not watch the Democratic convention whatever; Amazing Race was far better.
But still even from what I heard and saw no people really understand what the fuck living in the region around Humble is really like. And maybe just are the wrong people to give a fuck about what needs to even be done. I have lived working on fucking ideas for shows that became comics and all the while what the fuck did all the little color people do? Where they uplifting-without bias, malice, evil or racism? No; no-all people ever did was terrorize the very image of me. Many people in the LGBT community have certain pronouns they would like people to use for them but unlike that-me being me is fucking common sense and if you did not understand that-you will be made to understand it. What happened to those two girls I liked. The girl across the street dated various guys after one which time decided to look at me with generous eyes as if we were good people and good friends no way had drifted apart due to one's actions. Everytime I leave my fucking house consider if the girl is even there. And only realize there is just a venomous bitch across the street who believes she is now so attractive and gazes at people to say, " no you nigger you cannot have my eggs". Yet people are only forever even trying to avoid this person. While other family members might wave and be friendly to her and such and such. Its constant terrorism and never is there any time to tell the damned woman to stop. I've got to say that after a certain point you realize you position in life and you don't support certain people who always find ways to get at you or make you the villain.Oh such to say one person rather close their eyes and/or look away than to gaze across this street. This same woman when she was a girl was someone who would have defended you from the bullying but yet is the bully for such inconcernable reasons and never leaves people alone just because they have a problem with them being attractive only to them. I say my friends- am I attractive to me and gaze at me evily across the street because of some learned racial fear that only got worse over the years when even their own parents aren't racists? As for the girl since 4th grade-new all that time ago-fifteen years ago found herself in an identity crisis and guess after all that time who was the secondary option to not even be bothered with? While the realization for her might be hard realize that for other people it was harder realizing they put theirselves in this situation maybe since fourth grade and just maybe and just maybe~ people learn the folly of these "romantic" relationships which are borderline abusive to either pairings ability to truly know social life or interaction past a sum of few people in either one of their association rings. And for the longest time after highschool would never smile upon these "it" couples in all truth but try to be nice but realize how inane the whole situation is when then turn out to be bad and annoying people to even deal with.

The freedom of accomplishing things no one expects of black people relishes to destroy a role in the heads of twisted people you can never surely even be. Breaking the obstinate chains of ideal oppression and leading to a reconstruction and verdict that no one knows who you are/ The freedom is succeeding and seeing all these fucked up people surely stupid, going no where, wrong and just facing moral questions in life and of the after life.Everyone has their own little views but I'd say that God would not smile on people who judge people not even in a worldly correct way. I think there is a real reason to why the middle east is a place of turmoil. Every view of such people are wrong. Certain treating women as dogs must be the fucking way. I say that  maybe the democrat party tries to focus on views and beliefs that are not of the country we love and know as american. But beliefs and systems that surely a democracy had to be installed into. No democracy itself developed because the ground was shit and so where the people.I say a same parallel is that no democracy or diversity is present with certain people who surely don't get how to treat people or be politically fucking involved or think for theirselves or cast judgements that are nonsense and treat it as if they done Einstein's work calling a black man-a nigger. I am tried of the lack of caring of people to understand even the slightest of my position and often when I was speaking to people would remember the past with these two dumb women and their racial beliefs. I would remember and see the people now are way worse. I would remember and realize I did not feel as myself rendering myself to speak to people on a lower level of any type of real understanding of morals and of the world. Just fucking idiots I was talking to and losing myself in their little perceptions. Being to lead on as if the romantic issue has ever matter. No my friends to me the romantic matter has been dead and gone since 2004 and 005 and while I make the effort to even be involved in doing things write and no being a desolate fucker on their fucking phone listening to music and ignoring people. Still give the world a try. Even when a person knows the world of people is broken and there is no place for romantics even for you in this world.
LGBT this and that. Even the people once considered freaks even by 2004 and 2005 can get a love in this fucked up world. Yet a person suffers insults and insults to character all the time from people who seemed like good people but yet aren't~just to find the gilded surface is their stupid religion,stupid racial and cultural culture of which ever variety and their ignorance to any form of fucking right. I have great democratic freedom to say the very democratic party is just a form that seeks to relish the identity of colored people as just "colors" and as a person who has faced many forms of discrimination and any real social pleasure of friends and romantic partners who are fucking women name you~ I just don't fly with this rainbow ethic-diversity and we all in this together bullshit that I know and have tested in reality is something that does not exist but in some person white, black or another just trying to deprive the people of what their real freedoms as people even are. Freedoms to go to school. Freedoms to be who they are. Freedoms to just actually fucking help democracy. But its like people just don't want freedoms. And is no surprise how Trump won. While everything around Trump's campaign is a lie. At least he does not try to act as if a savior to all colored people and making his motto around diversity and often cherrypicking the concern of voting to their which choice and need to be elected and yet truly not giving the color people any real education to be real voters except when the democratic party wants them to. Namely history my friends; old republicans were ones namely that supported all the black people voting just to get their vote. Democrats of modern come from the same lue of people and deemingly to say while it might seem good to get colored people in voting~its not good when the regime behind it is as a racist as any other. Oppressive and bounding of true freedoms.

I would say the lack of "the freedom" allows one party to claim its some hero party of the people against the wrong republicans! But I say these democrats were never my people. They never have anything that concerns me an artist, a creator, a student, a person of my descendant and namely many other people. Seems much at times caged in a bear cage with one worse party and one less worse party. Yet my friends in the era where people choose pronouns they want to be referenced as-I say I don't have to be goaded by the democrats to be lured by the meanings that the only reason I should vote for them is because the republicans are so bad. Like a chained dog Americans are to either one or the other party which does nothing for them. There needs to be another party one in which people are actually comfortable in being involved with instead of tagged in with the meanings of LGBT or abortion surely that have such importance to them its thrown in the face as if they should care. In all efforts many people who don't support LGBT or abortion are just tied into the crufix of supporting democrats who help engage maybe lifestyles they don't support and namely there is still a significant populace that does not care about this or that of LGBT and their misuse of the fucking rays of light or abortion namely and just want to vote for candidates namely who support issues close to them. But as people we are dragged and said you either support this or you aren't one of us and simply find it a means of extortion of a vote and fuck when a fuck is not ever the fuck given about LGBT or whatever nancy thing that is so fervent to ignore the utter bullshit of the democracy diversity scheme.
Many people want representation and no coercion behind a group of subjects they are not honest to support. While I believe people of LGBT resolution should be supported in society and not discriminated or kicked out of their houses since they lived in childbirth-it should not be the sole focus of people to demean people who don't want to be fucking fakers and really don't want in on an issue they don't want in on as such the current going ons in the democratic party. Being tied to a party that does nothing for you is such an issue of happiness and even ability to even interact in democracy that many youth face that ultimately decide they are not these colorful well meaning people or these people who can strive fakely behind a cause they truly don't care about.


Namely to say people often undercut by then why these people don't want in on this colorful meaning-because they just want the world for their fucking selves which underlies a real problem of how all this diversity is just marketing ontop of marketing while racial hardships occur and continue each and every day with the border issue being the largest fucking one.Truly the real weakness of the democratic party is noticing not how far along they are so distancing theirselves from reality and their "public" every time new settlers or people come about. That stretch ever even their own means for racial diversity and tolerance low. And yet their grasp on reality even lower. And that people aren't going to vote for them because they are about saving the world, seeming diversity, color rights and inclusion of LGBT and rhetorics such as abortion. Especially when they lack the understanding of people as people being as such; even colored people can be racist. Only if the democratic party would ever address this would take their diversity claims seriously but I for one the fuck cannot bare the sense of monkeys trying to figure out what is going to get them to cape the black or color vote this time to victory. Who and which combination of the candidates will they pick? Will the running mates be distinctive in quality to garner the colored vote or just fall flat of any real realization to any real colored people there are. While I might accept certain validity of the LGBT movement; a person lives their own life and their own path and no one is going to brainwash them that that their own movement is second to none. I say that I fucking want my rainbow back and fucking rays of light. As the LGBT movement is just a scene for people who in the own right are just fakers amongst the real- leaning towards the real folks to even get a hint of approval.

I have not been candid and honest about any real things at all but namely a person is tried of being insulted and then told their own movement's worth is not worthy of just cause nor praise. Yet my cause is not some fad venturing to fade away when people surely forget to vote and end up in even worse democracy than the one under Trump. It is a movement to consider many people in which is realistic and which can actually fucking wrong and not a grouping odd fixtures, movements, agendas, identities and more. No. Its a movement to even make people even give a fuck about something they take advantage of everyday. Sitting in front of the tv. The freedom to not give a fuck about what goes into the tv or art is the same as the racial predicament and when people are more eager to talk about a Game of Thrones season needing remaking than a political party and its candidates in the next election-people will need to wake up or even that one day will be gone.

Comments

Popular Posts