I am dolphin- you are graphic designer bitch.
![]() |
| new main. |
Frankly to tell of the utter things in their absurdity I had to tolerate whilst in that graphic design program. And also the fact they think marketing is some obvious to avoid in its true nature and is
"just up to the client". But the client is not responsible for the know how of making the advertisement and design successful and if you do not pull up something proper and not this mediocre shit-you think you have a career? I think not. Proper marketing principles they said the client was the marketing guru but that is nonsense when they come to you to make the design and to be marketable. I am just saying they really did not want people to think of theirselves as being able to market anything like a graphic designer should for a client. A client may have a said direction but that does not make them a guru in reality or even their eyes. They expect you to be a pro and when you do not give results-they will not give you good reviews or any pay at all. Because you are a complete imbecile on how to market anything at all. Fed these avoiding mantras. Avoiding in which they are slaves to a client and taught such disrespect in even marketing theirselves. That never turns well in reality.
Also how they think they were not racist; when they were.
And as well how everyone was all pathetic.
Lastly; these people refused to think and think that graphic design is all they can measure up to in their minds and refuse to even consider that maybe not all or any are going to be successful when they do not even take advice from real graphic designers and not these teachers who once were graphic designers. Nor do they even seem to educate theirselves on the true state of the market and how behind in marketing principles they are if they want to be successful and/ or get a true four year degree.
I do not find their way of living cute nor funny and nor condone it.
I also say that they are way self limiting and lazy to the point it is infuriating.
![]() |
| prototype done in class with angry stares and disapproval. |


Comments
Post a Comment