Next session and estate stuff.
As you know- I have been hit with some hard truths about people and then the world. I just want to read and write sometimes in eternal peace-however to be said some individuals do their best to destroy the peace just by seeing me. I know what I know and some people are rather disfunctional.
They cannot think and simple things come hard to them. I rather not be grouped with anyone or anything that has ever come before. I have to say that people are intolerant of going past this lame limits to succeed. And that is where we find ourselves where people are so indignant to fall into these pits of self pity and despair and yet choose lifestyles and despair cycles to fall in and some people do this by choice. I however, no much of how sad things are and how much people do not understand basic principals such as loyalty, trust and high ambition will not get down and not be out. All to say, none of these people ever who come against me or anyone of creativity and artistic instruction will know what it is like to write or draw. Never know what it is to great something positive and not something destructive and if not utterly pointless. Whilst there is a session for MK MZODERN-only in sort of creation-will the ideas ever be assorted and our the narrator can tell of the end.
The next chapter begins with the session of MK MZODERN RPM Animal cookie and mostly her journey embodies a recap of the projects taken and the things that have been drawn and written since the beginning of the year. Much interaction with previous works will occur and this will be a session that occurs mostly in offline work and if I have two or three sessions online I am often not to show or market it as such as. But the world is changing and only the fact I never intend to keep living a lie as to what I am not. True message of MK MZODERN would seem in this world to be the following; in a world were people create convenient excuses to not giving their all- we go beyond this and that.
And even in the story I tell- of that past- I never say that Slayers of Wolve is a vital victory in which marks me as a constant target for defying a status quo of a terrible estate just by writing and doing things in which no individual seems capable of doing. Which is thinking for theirselves and acting yet for theirselves and all MK MZODERN for the last few years- is acting to be the best in a world where people refuse to give their best but of course only give their best to make what seems the easy way and easy buck. Sadly that of the system does not even work. In which these individuals find they are in debt than they are in pay and that they really are not doing anything by just following some cycle set in place about 80 some years ago for people to do. I believe that truly if you want change-you will do and everything I do on here in terms of these events and such like this one of Animal Cookie-furthers the story and changes it to be close to its final goal and different goals as well in addition. And in this advancement changes things...for me and for the meaning and message of MK MZODERN to go beyond the impending and ever stalemate estate of our country and our time.
But I say you cannot kill people just because they are willing to do what you are not-that is craziness and if to say so, is central to the problem that has been faced for a very long time that is only get worse each and every day. But I say-even this issue has been long dug under for the sake that people are actually out to kill people who have free will. And much of what to say if you cannot sit in an art class room and do art without people murdering you-then what are you to do? Just sit there and die. I say from personal experience-you cannot let people put a target on your head and aim it and just sit there like everyone sits in stalemate and expect to survive and get justice afterwards. It is about time that people stood up to all forms of negative images and cultures that are allowed to exist simply because we do not have a law or amendment about it. I hope that in viewing this blog that you become ready to be against these negative cultures, but not in physical violence. But to promote them as they are -wrong! Through literacy of comic, art and written. Such events terrible probably even happen to you because of these cultures but- only in story telling do the people creating the cultures not win they eventually lose. As proof builds up so does the standard of their life decrease and the freedom that they have are taken away. Of course, it is a not witch hunt but proper self defense and one that does not require the overt interpretation that the second amendment is all there is to our rights and civil liberties-but our voice in written and drawn and more is self defense against a world in where people refuse to acknowledge the realities of others and crimes that are often well hidden.
But I say, I will no longer live in fear. Of anything and not what happen in fall 2016 similarly which of course was also in an art classroom with much hostility. To be true for my message to mean anything I must tell you entire story through combinations as I did with Wasteland 3047 and those uncomplete yet still incomplete tales. I am not sorry for birth and nor life and nor is anything wrong with the way I live. It may have taken five years to say such of a thing but I am not sorry at all.
But people who reject their humanity given at birth and development before stumbling into the dark are not humane, just animals out to think they can kill people with their hidden estates of cowardice.
" I am but I am not doing" is not a motto any living person should follow.
They cannot think and simple things come hard to them. I rather not be grouped with anyone or anything that has ever come before. I have to say that people are intolerant of going past this lame limits to succeed. And that is where we find ourselves where people are so indignant to fall into these pits of self pity and despair and yet choose lifestyles and despair cycles to fall in and some people do this by choice. I however, no much of how sad things are and how much people do not understand basic principals such as loyalty, trust and high ambition will not get down and not be out. All to say, none of these people ever who come against me or anyone of creativity and artistic instruction will know what it is like to write or draw. Never know what it is to great something positive and not something destructive and if not utterly pointless. Whilst there is a session for MK MZODERN-only in sort of creation-will the ideas ever be assorted and our the narrator can tell of the end.
The next chapter begins with the session of MK MZODERN RPM Animal cookie and mostly her journey embodies a recap of the projects taken and the things that have been drawn and written since the beginning of the year. Much interaction with previous works will occur and this will be a session that occurs mostly in offline work and if I have two or three sessions online I am often not to show or market it as such as. But the world is changing and only the fact I never intend to keep living a lie as to what I am not. True message of MK MZODERN would seem in this world to be the following; in a world were people create convenient excuses to not giving their all- we go beyond this and that.
And even in the story I tell- of that past- I never say that Slayers of Wolve is a vital victory in which marks me as a constant target for defying a status quo of a terrible estate just by writing and doing things in which no individual seems capable of doing. Which is thinking for theirselves and acting yet for theirselves and all MK MZODERN for the last few years- is acting to be the best in a world where people refuse to give their best but of course only give their best to make what seems the easy way and easy buck. Sadly that of the system does not even work. In which these individuals find they are in debt than they are in pay and that they really are not doing anything by just following some cycle set in place about 80 some years ago for people to do. I believe that truly if you want change-you will do and everything I do on here in terms of these events and such like this one of Animal Cookie-furthers the story and changes it to be close to its final goal and different goals as well in addition. And in this advancement changes things...for me and for the meaning and message of MK MZODERN to go beyond the impending and ever stalemate estate of our country and our time.
But I say you cannot kill people just because they are willing to do what you are not-that is craziness and if to say so, is central to the problem that has been faced for a very long time that is only get worse each and every day. But I say-even this issue has been long dug under for the sake that people are actually out to kill people who have free will. And much of what to say if you cannot sit in an art class room and do art without people murdering you-then what are you to do? Just sit there and die. I say from personal experience-you cannot let people put a target on your head and aim it and just sit there like everyone sits in stalemate and expect to survive and get justice afterwards. It is about time that people stood up to all forms of negative images and cultures that are allowed to exist simply because we do not have a law or amendment about it. I hope that in viewing this blog that you become ready to be against these negative cultures, but not in physical violence. But to promote them as they are -wrong! Through literacy of comic, art and written. Such events terrible probably even happen to you because of these cultures but- only in story telling do the people creating the cultures not win they eventually lose. As proof builds up so does the standard of their life decrease and the freedom that they have are taken away. Of course, it is a not witch hunt but proper self defense and one that does not require the overt interpretation that the second amendment is all there is to our rights and civil liberties-but our voice in written and drawn and more is self defense against a world in where people refuse to acknowledge the realities of others and crimes that are often well hidden.
But I say, I will no longer live in fear. Of anything and not what happen in fall 2016 similarly which of course was also in an art classroom with much hostility. To be true for my message to mean anything I must tell you entire story through combinations as I did with Wasteland 3047 and those uncomplete yet still incomplete tales. I am not sorry for birth and nor life and nor is anything wrong with the way I live. It may have taken five years to say such of a thing but I am not sorry at all.
But people who reject their humanity given at birth and development before stumbling into the dark are not humane, just animals out to think they can kill people with their hidden estates of cowardice.
" I am but I am not doing" is not a motto any living person should follow.
Comments
Post a Comment