Horizon freedom. Mornings 2
I find myself angry.
I found myself down.
On that same bed in three days worth up to five or a week
did I find myself regretting not one thing at all,
it was a start for freedom and I realized no one else
much had the guts to even do this right but I did not
care and if they came for me. I would break them apart.
I was free and free than I had ever been and I just had to abide
by some nonsense rules and not draw attention to myself
as while I trained with unfamiliar yet familiar friends.
Ever day a new adventure, new romantic ventures displaying
their cubed and dictated world false and never I had been free
into the wilderness.
Away from false society in the fringe of would be supposed society
yet I consider that place not even a true city and just a bungle of
marketing. Such hungry and hunger near the most intolerable images
of suffering people, a nightmare. These same nightmares promoted by
a place where monsters were borne from the corpses of these once ambitioned
folks who from their privileged and immoral backgrounds are easy to fit in,
yet those with soul and conscious not.
I find myself angry, people do not get how dangerous that place is. And how dangerous
an estate is when every enemy is hidden and yet everyone is actually working against you in
compliance with odd norms and rape and murder norms as well mixed in a drink that is unhidden
unless you look into the lace and see the rape and murder in the eyes and emotions and even contextures of people you sit next to, talk to , engage with and even fuck.
I drove into the horizon and no one did that for me. I did it all myself and found out real
freedom, society, career, dreams, artwork, women-here and even in that place prior, education to be said in my own merits to complete something at least worthy of being called education. And as well in doing acts and doing things to better myself and the world around seen and not seen of here, I ventured an education that is more resolute in morals, standing, future gains and understanding true of what education is. And not some clusterfuck where you get in where you fit and dispose "friends" like people do drugs into the mouths like pills.
The mouths of their ability to think that they are special and above everyone and in the news and everything, everything must be given, spoken about in, talked about in, done in, said in heart and awards given upon to them as well about them. They must be praised and talked about in the manner they like because they are freaks. Freaks spanned by an overt commercialized society who only ever need these ideals that they are the superior and that they are the perfect race whatever their race is; who need constant reassuring that they are special and that awards and a sweet life comes easy when you do nothing to truly at all but be an enduring ass who only lives because people give them route to live in the shameful manner they live. Forever expecting success to be theirs just because of the manner in which they are treated by media as some special people who obviously are better than all the rest who cannot conform to this idea that the state run education and everything that is right by it and by the government supporting it and the businesses supporting it and the media endorsing it every turn and corner is the right and only. In which no one who does not succeed at this blighted system is even worthy of praise from them or this papa state of frame of being in seeking praise from this happiness center for many. But not everyone can go to school and be successful when "you" people "you" fuckers, bother everyone who is every ounce a moralist, every ounce humane and every ounce original and not drugged up on these successes that never add up in real adult or child life. Successes supported by school and this fantasy dream of college. That is not free and is drunken with debts, rape, exploitation, hidden secrets, rampart corruption and not to do well fellows who seek to even overthrow the life of the country that gives them birth in the first place.
Because at some point the awards are never great enough.
And at the end of this I have fled and I have evaded corrupt people here and there and everywhere and I am so sick and fucking tried, one day I lay in my bed and imagine a woman next to me; the girl of rain I never asked out because someone was obviously trying so hard to gut me. Gut me such of reminding me of the past which an assassin would try to murder me, her and her and even him all in one shot. Or ring of shots, unless I gave them their fun. But no more.
I stood that morning and I would give it my all and as I rode into hell. I screamed, " Fuck you, University of -------------------!" As I was quiet tried and in three days and then eight including those I would grow the fever pitch of tried.
I found myself down.
On that same bed in three days worth up to five or a week
did I find myself regretting not one thing at all,
it was a start for freedom and I realized no one else
much had the guts to even do this right but I did not
care and if they came for me. I would break them apart.
I was free and free than I had ever been and I just had to abide
by some nonsense rules and not draw attention to myself
as while I trained with unfamiliar yet familiar friends.
Ever day a new adventure, new romantic ventures displaying
their cubed and dictated world false and never I had been free
into the wilderness.
Away from false society in the fringe of would be supposed society
yet I consider that place not even a true city and just a bungle of
marketing. Such hungry and hunger near the most intolerable images
of suffering people, a nightmare. These same nightmares promoted by
a place where monsters were borne from the corpses of these once ambitioned
folks who from their privileged and immoral backgrounds are easy to fit in,
yet those with soul and conscious not.
I find myself angry, people do not get how dangerous that place is. And how dangerous
an estate is when every enemy is hidden and yet everyone is actually working against you in
compliance with odd norms and rape and murder norms as well mixed in a drink that is unhidden
unless you look into the lace and see the rape and murder in the eyes and emotions and even contextures of people you sit next to, talk to , engage with and even fuck.
I drove into the horizon and no one did that for me. I did it all myself and found out real
freedom, society, career, dreams, artwork, women-here and even in that place prior, education to be said in my own merits to complete something at least worthy of being called education. And as well in doing acts and doing things to better myself and the world around seen and not seen of here, I ventured an education that is more resolute in morals, standing, future gains and understanding true of what education is. And not some clusterfuck where you get in where you fit and dispose "friends" like people do drugs into the mouths like pills.
The mouths of their ability to think that they are special and above everyone and in the news and everything, everything must be given, spoken about in, talked about in, done in, said in heart and awards given upon to them as well about them. They must be praised and talked about in the manner they like because they are freaks. Freaks spanned by an overt commercialized society who only ever need these ideals that they are the superior and that they are the perfect race whatever their race is; who need constant reassuring that they are special and that awards and a sweet life comes easy when you do nothing to truly at all but be an enduring ass who only lives because people give them route to live in the shameful manner they live. Forever expecting success to be theirs just because of the manner in which they are treated by media as some special people who obviously are better than all the rest who cannot conform to this idea that the state run education and everything that is right by it and by the government supporting it and the businesses supporting it and the media endorsing it every turn and corner is the right and only. In which no one who does not succeed at this blighted system is even worthy of praise from them or this papa state of frame of being in seeking praise from this happiness center for many. But not everyone can go to school and be successful when "you" people "you" fuckers, bother everyone who is every ounce a moralist, every ounce humane and every ounce original and not drugged up on these successes that never add up in real adult or child life. Successes supported by school and this fantasy dream of college. That is not free and is drunken with debts, rape, exploitation, hidden secrets, rampart corruption and not to do well fellows who seek to even overthrow the life of the country that gives them birth in the first place.
Because at some point the awards are never great enough.
And at the end of this I have fled and I have evaded corrupt people here and there and everywhere and I am so sick and fucking tried, one day I lay in my bed and imagine a woman next to me; the girl of rain I never asked out because someone was obviously trying so hard to gut me. Gut me such of reminding me of the past which an assassin would try to murder me, her and her and even him all in one shot. Or ring of shots, unless I gave them their fun. But no more.
I stood that morning and I would give it my all and as I rode into hell. I screamed, " Fuck you, University of -------------------!" As I was quiet tried and in three days and then eight including those I would grow the fever pitch of tried.
Comments
Post a Comment