Celestia Viergos. In the route to becoming a celestial sensation.

Broke for words, said come into my office
she was pliant and plain and I had much
anger to my disdain. I was angered into the eyes
and she was quick to my demise. too pretty quick.
I say into her eyes and saw into her eyes
a pink celestial sensation had her moaning
out, she was in love with the feel and held
tight-it was the deal and it was real. It was real,
a route to becoming a celestial sensation.
ohh, never knowing what is back there in the heart of her's
does she care? Care? Care?

In the route to becoming a celestial sensation, she does not care.
She does not care,she does not care, she does not care.
About being normal and about being nice.
About being normal and I gave her non advice.

Broke for words she had become a sensation again
and again and again, and it was now her career.
It was now her career. I guess she did care.
Oh, never knowing what the sensation felt like
you maybe never know, but many will.
Cause that anger to my disdain trip her in the go.
And made her heart real indigo.

Comments

Popular Posts