the alex story.

If a person's viewing estate is not something to be particular said to be a vehicle to chase someone in a story who can be said variable for certain change in another's life and there is only one individual who had ever done that. Open the possibilities of there even being a world in which I was ever interested in women after the defeats I had before.
Much of course, to say that love did not exist for people like me due to the low shortage of candidates and even if there were. (1) Was very rude and could not be forced to be with no matter how much she became willing to talk.( 2) Another who suggested I kiss her ass and be friends with some jester of hate- just to be with her.


However, she was my perfect. And I really would not even vocalize anything when I knew it was not going to be productive at all in getting to be with her. The simply fact is there were so many nasty people willing to intervene especially in that class of english. The teacher for one, this fellow student I might have gone from middle school to that class with, and particular said basket ball or whatever they were tried to assert their authority and would make it their ideal to get in the way. But I would not consider the basket ball players nasty just men.

I wanted to say of accord not be belittled worse and even greater by this estate in which something was clearly fucked up about it. You try to sleep a bit in this class discussion and someone would always seem to be approaching to bother you. And worse is the estate of the students in which some were too pampered and others not in which you would not trust these pampered students to treat people else nicely. In which they all but failed to do. An individual who just ups and gives people her cellphone number, yet does not expect them to call. An individual you deems theirselves better than you through tough gazes. Another whom swears to make you belittle for wanting to hang out with them and believe a sorority is better and closes herself off to anyone who does not look like her trashy sorority. Another who treats their fellow roommate in contempt probably because of differences in skin color and all else morals. An individual who squanders any form of friendship with anyone by fucking people overtly just for the sake of fucking them and or cuts any real friendship with the individuals who were interested in these people. And probably best said story is residential assistant being cocky with power and attempting to sleep around yet regretting being too overtly unprofessional and ingenerously mean.  I wanted things to be perfect and I would rather not date if she was just going to get hurt or mauled over by people who like to make really bad make believe.

I say she was my perfect because she was actually interested in me and was actually someone I liked
from her behavior in class. She was beautiful as well. I was kind of depressed and out of it just continuing on my ambitions just for sake of not giving up on life. But the day in which I was closed eyed in that class, I caught her staring at me with a look of admiration. It could not be I said to myself. Yet, this essence of someone coming closer came closer and I woke in startled motives and yet looked at her. She was still staring at me, I kept looking at her and we stayed like this for a while before the teacher yelped at me to wake up. Maybe noticing stopping the advancements of steps.
But I learned that I could not be public with this emotion I felt now in my chest. I had to actually cherish not my self rhetoric but protecting this individual I felt something great for. I told myself I did not like her and the steps backed off. A chatter broke out and I could only smile at what I had found myself in.

I carried this false emotion for all that semester and next. I would see her in class that one semester and in the dorms another time and times we would pass and she would look at me with this look but I could never give in because the steps were never far behind. It was eating me up inside..but I would not break because the alternative would be worse. In the last semester after I was worn and tried on a hot day in April I entered an elevator and we said not one thing to each other at all. Or rather I could not say anything at all, because I was not going to let some hidden group of people endanger me and her using our words to incite violence in their own horrible way. I just could not do it, it felt good however when I later realized doing anything in this public space was akin to dating in a roast fire that would turn on for various people who dared to even date.


She waved away in a smile. I smiled back at her. I could not let her take the damage still, I did not think any further as always because the steps would be coming closer every time I considered any other way to get to her. However I had many other girls I was interested in but she was always the one that I was most active to be with and I did not want to blow off the others just because I had this one individual I was interested. I just wanted to keep an open mind unlike some violent people.
But all these relations ended in open endings and I never was really able to find much anyone yet speak  to them much. I was not comfortable calling on my phone in which the charger was often broke and I had to reassemble it. I was not going to suggest them contacting me because it was all so rushed and so rushed as if a news sensation. But in the end, I still kept the feelings under the cover for the girl I first fell. But no one was truly secondary after this. I never knew much about anyone else to make any other decisions.

But yet this dynamic endeared me with a sense of responsibility to not treat people in a manner which was as if they were toys and if they did not face any dangers from the environment and culture of that particular place, which they did. Yet I was divided in which of the first girl and then the girls that followed and that was a vast exchange that was very something I used my craft to escape from at times. Yet in sort becoming the dynamic in which I had responsibility yet torn in what to do; I figured the best I could do was to continue my artwork just one day and tell of them. This became my driving force for the decisions I made with choosing not to do Real Nature any more, creating a new group of stories to debug my former way of lifestyle and created a blog to expose the ills of this particular culture. I did focus on some methods but really was not really serious about doing exactly what I had been doing in the past endlessly and wanted to further develop my skills before going back. I did all this in part is because I knew there was a commitment in my heart to tell of them and possibly reach them if  ever  under situations in which people where  stalked for just having a heart. I would not let them down and primarily I would not let her down.

The next semester I had gotten sick real bad and I could not strain myself to do my assignments as I did not want to go back to the hospital at all. Rather I did do them but I could not be overtly excessive in completing them. In art much of the same occurred. I could only do things slow for a while until I felt in April my health magically get a boost for resting all this time but for that; I just could not be aware of the dangers and biases or play this danger game. And rather I have concerned what would happen if I did strain or did not strain. But if I did strain I would risk death and if  I did not strain; at least I would recover eventually and could go somewhere else where the work was more oriented to graphic design and I could figure out how to defeat these people who were now on the cusp of my tail. Engagingly to say certain people possessed a certain non happy and non passive possessive attitude and one that was of violence and by the end of the April I was tried of being among them while they lived such a fantasy.

I left but was utter and terrible disrespected by this residential assistant called Leigh. It was here who revealed that all I had been experiencing not only was real but really a real danger as she introduced me to how dark her and people like her behavior actually is when they are truly who they are. Suddenly everything had a much darker context and someone was just playing an act on everyone but I was actually thrilled I was leaving and not staying. There is no way I could have survived any longer with those individuals and not in such a place.

I was real tried of that girl real quick and it took all of me to leave there with the sensation of truth. Or rather to say not let my emotions beat that girl right there and then for all the fuckery she had pulled behind not only my back but everyone else but even so, I did not have proof but then I realized I did. And I would continue to write on when I got back home, but I made sure I was never going back to that place. I truly did not take kind to the school and its culture. It was one of pure bigotry and as shown by the little Leigh it was only a place in which people could hide their dark exhibits and pretend to be humane all the while not. And for hatred and I had too much from that place to concern myself with any further in my goals.

The summer was not painful. I did not rush my conclusions but I did rush to reach results only in the sum of the different practices I would do. I in sum did various activities and writing practices and drawing ideals within the blog mk mzodern and outside of it. When I went to attempt, a plan of practicing drafting methods for comics, a new story had begun. But I would have ever more the conflict from that point on and it would get ever more violent.

          Yet, the story never ended. It never ended because I never truly let go of what I felt.
And continued to be inspired by it in my plans and actions.



Comments

Popular Posts