lavender objectives.
Lavender: the color of detergent, and clean feels and calm and peace and maybe even romantic feels.
But alas, my friends not all is well here. While I continue to do this art work-face a heap of disrespect and as if I have to manage it can not go certain places and do certain things. But no more. I have not talked about the current me for a while. But yet in the new day MK MZODERN this is what I will do.
Offline development; So to say not everything I have is posted on here and to keep up this brand day by day-it takes away from some of the offline work nor featured work. And thus I will be spending some time to update and organize my private stuff.
A new book: I have a particular book in which will feature tons of ideas and need be the Kyeombi Comics in part( Using the pages inside to represent the first page of the four serials for the 11 series; 44 pages. And later expanding with free paper the comic). Will feature " Get Blacked", Lavender and some other ideals as well; like Dancer.
Dessacrow Academy; The original dessacrow academy was to record different stories and that will basically replace the yet improperly made fall 2016 version.
Graphic Novel: Now that I have time, I have decided to update the comic by expanding each one of those pages into different outlets and stories. To say that there will be three pages added to each page and then at least two stories more can come from these pages.
RPM; To be said RPM has not ended.And that the Apollo story will be expanded by one page and then three more pages. And possibly three more pages after that meaning it could have 5 to 8 pages, 8 pages if three more pages after the other three are added. The story with Apollo and Swan will take a while to complete but the story has completed in the drawn function mainly with Apollo and Swan is a more modern adventure to be said and drawn later. The particular story of Apollo and yet Swan will be advanced by two books for three pages.
Chaotic; Going to make a short story of sorts. There are actually 8 routes in which I can take with this story but will take one that is close to the original.
Lavender and MM culture; focus mainly on drawing what these ideas mean with a stories log as well.
Articles; There are many articles yet to be written and finished and probably will take some time to complete or not at all.
But alas, my friends not all is well here. While I continue to do this art work-face a heap of disrespect and as if I have to manage it can not go certain places and do certain things. But no more. I have not talked about the current me for a while. But yet in the new day MK MZODERN this is what I will do.
Offline development; So to say not everything I have is posted on here and to keep up this brand day by day-it takes away from some of the offline work nor featured work. And thus I will be spending some time to update and organize my private stuff.
A new book: I have a particular book in which will feature tons of ideas and need be the Kyeombi Comics in part( Using the pages inside to represent the first page of the four serials for the 11 series; 44 pages. And later expanding with free paper the comic). Will feature " Get Blacked", Lavender and some other ideals as well; like Dancer.
Dessacrow Academy; The original dessacrow academy was to record different stories and that will basically replace the yet improperly made fall 2016 version.
Graphic Novel: Now that I have time, I have decided to update the comic by expanding each one of those pages into different outlets and stories. To say that there will be three pages added to each page and then at least two stories more can come from these pages.
RPM; To be said RPM has not ended.And that the Apollo story will be expanded by one page and then three more pages. And possibly three more pages after that meaning it could have 5 to 8 pages, 8 pages if three more pages after the other three are added. The story with Apollo and Swan will take a while to complete but the story has completed in the drawn function mainly with Apollo and Swan is a more modern adventure to be said and drawn later. The particular story of Apollo and yet Swan will be advanced by two books for three pages.
Chaotic; Going to make a short story of sorts. There are actually 8 routes in which I can take with this story but will take one that is close to the original.
Lavender and MM culture; focus mainly on drawing what these ideas mean with a stories log as well.
Articles; There are many articles yet to be written and finished and probably will take some time to complete or not at all.
That said the articles may or may not be personal at all.
-ghost.
Comments
Post a Comment