Rpm and the graphic novel. Mornings extude.
While I say I could carry the weight of sensationalism that the Mornings bring to any situation.
Some things just cannot be recorded as how they were for the sake that I do not think that they should be diminished by the light of the Mornings and how the style currently is written. I was going to question if I was going to update it or not. But the truth is, it can only go so far as it has an actual expressed purpose. To tell of how unwilling the world and society is to benefit people of different backgrounds as even a nutrient as it is to the said "popular and current" folk. The world is hostile and you cannot even do the simplest thing.
That said I am not going to do the simplest thing no more. Like- I am going to actually expand the graphic novel whereas I was just going to color it for the story I created in the past. I thought other adaptions would carry the story but in the Days analysis I realized there was a limit of the worth of the text I applied to the explanations and realizing reasons and wit. The limit-the worth was that really the explanations did not tell theirselves a story but only promoted each page itself which in truth was the point but in terms of quality failed to do a great thing. Create engaging focuses that drive the story forward. It is something that MM culture was designed manly to do and has greatly succeeded. Yet in that Morning session which was a review of the graphic novel- I think really at the time it was the best that could have been done and in a manner was only engaging in the format of which it promoted said page. Yet that is not what this is all about.
While I could continue to tell the story by this sole prior knowledge of the Mornings and stories. No I cannot as it is time for things to come to close to the story that was of Mornings. I mean furthermore to say; I have other things to do in my life. Yet; furthermore on the state of this blog and all-its time to move forward with the story in a new manner. One of which is classy and of the future that was ventured through actions and doing and not sitting by and following a route. Finally my friends its time to realize some works and expand in which manners stated here and not!
RPM mk mzodern will continue and so will the graphic novel in expansion. Others like 1886 and as well as new content will occur and such of the Mornings whilst concluded here can be started on and off again as many times as I see fit. Leaving that of an idea, the next MM culture magazine will actually be three magazines in one. A Mornings magazine, a nylon magazine and Urban Park Refuse magazine.
I said I was going to do wintertribes and different characters but not yet. I have decided for a part after this segment in which is called Oasis, a recap-and after more events will embark on a fashion endeavor of sorts in my own special way. In short; much will Merge and much will change afterwards this to which the content will be different and more so probably will the audience which views.
But its nice to stand Mzodern in the end and in this journey anew.
Some things just cannot be recorded as how they were for the sake that I do not think that they should be diminished by the light of the Mornings and how the style currently is written. I was going to question if I was going to update it or not. But the truth is, it can only go so far as it has an actual expressed purpose. To tell of how unwilling the world and society is to benefit people of different backgrounds as even a nutrient as it is to the said "popular and current" folk. The world is hostile and you cannot even do the simplest thing.
That said I am not going to do the simplest thing no more. Like- I am going to actually expand the graphic novel whereas I was just going to color it for the story I created in the past. I thought other adaptions would carry the story but in the Days analysis I realized there was a limit of the worth of the text I applied to the explanations and realizing reasons and wit. The limit-the worth was that really the explanations did not tell theirselves a story but only promoted each page itself which in truth was the point but in terms of quality failed to do a great thing. Create engaging focuses that drive the story forward. It is something that MM culture was designed manly to do and has greatly succeeded. Yet in that Morning session which was a review of the graphic novel- I think really at the time it was the best that could have been done and in a manner was only engaging in the format of which it promoted said page. Yet that is not what this is all about.
While I could continue to tell the story by this sole prior knowledge of the Mornings and stories. No I cannot as it is time for things to come to close to the story that was of Mornings. I mean furthermore to say; I have other things to do in my life. Yet; furthermore on the state of this blog and all-its time to move forward with the story in a new manner. One of which is classy and of the future that was ventured through actions and doing and not sitting by and following a route. Finally my friends its time to realize some works and expand in which manners stated here and not!
RPM mk mzodern will continue and so will the graphic novel in expansion. Others like 1886 and as well as new content will occur and such of the Mornings whilst concluded here can be started on and off again as many times as I see fit. Leaving that of an idea, the next MM culture magazine will actually be three magazines in one. A Mornings magazine, a nylon magazine and Urban Park Refuse magazine.
I said I was going to do wintertribes and different characters but not yet. I have decided for a part after this segment in which is called Oasis, a recap-and after more events will embark on a fashion endeavor of sorts in my own special way. In short; much will Merge and much will change afterwards this to which the content will be different and more so probably will the audience which views.
But its nice to stand Mzodern in the end and in this journey anew.
Comments
Post a Comment