mm culture study on Kyeombi conclusion.
After working on the three sections I have concluded it is best to take a naturalist yet adept manner in producing and creating the stories rather than seek to do them in all one go, do them in different sections according to which best fit together.
In other regards I did try to bring back the other sections in my work today but I was no longer interested in these smaller deals. And these stories that were not as what I truly wanted them to be like as I am creating them and thus-only the section I completed with Chainman and Weathermen will stand. Main focus will be on completing for now the rest of the works I did not complete. I am not going to talk about the progress of a brand least I divulge into a year long event like I have with MK MZODERN, however that is not what I am going to do.
I conclude my study with two sessions, one called Kyeombi Moves and another called Get Blacked. Kyeombi Moves you live as different characters in specific and once again its a grand opportunity to check these things out. These things of Kyeombi. Get Blacked is simply to denote how some people are treated in general and how they are viewed when they specifically have eyes for an individual. In which it my be strange because they are afraid of their very parent who mentors at the same school they go to and refuse to acknowledge they have any sort of feelings so that they do not get in trouble with said mentor in any said manner or think less of them when they insult their artwork. To the point in which they cannot see theirselves with this person they laid eyes on in the first place. And this is a hidden theme in Dessacrow Academy that possibly may or may not be gotten to in the Mornings section.
In other regards I did try to bring back the other sections in my work today but I was no longer interested in these smaller deals. And these stories that were not as what I truly wanted them to be like as I am creating them and thus-only the section I completed with Chainman and Weathermen will stand. Main focus will be on completing for now the rest of the works I did not complete. I am not going to talk about the progress of a brand least I divulge into a year long event like I have with MK MZODERN, however that is not what I am going to do.
I conclude my study with two sessions, one called Kyeombi Moves and another called Get Blacked. Kyeombi Moves you live as different characters in specific and once again its a grand opportunity to check these things out. These things of Kyeombi. Get Blacked is simply to denote how some people are treated in general and how they are viewed when they specifically have eyes for an individual. In which it my be strange because they are afraid of their very parent who mentors at the same school they go to and refuse to acknowledge they have any sort of feelings so that they do not get in trouble with said mentor in any said manner or think less of them when they insult their artwork. To the point in which they cannot see theirselves with this person they laid eyes on in the first place. And this is a hidden theme in Dessacrow Academy that possibly may or may not be gotten to in the Mornings section.

Comments
Post a Comment