the anguish story.
While I had completed the drafts what only made sense to me is continue to work on drafts.
Yet the climate ever worsened that year and the problem got ever worse. One particular event signaling this is that in an interview the individuals had become of the lesser humane and where not individuals but people of this world yet elsewhere. To say of such, giving a presentation was hard when someone hauntingly was trying to stop you making you sound like a stuttering individual.
And do ever the most in their "pride" as if it was something to cute to do, to ignore the rights of people and use people as tokens of affection to their cultist ideals. Its completely inhumane to try to take pleasure in agony and yet after my presentation they smiled;and continued doing it on other people.
The school was become a more dangerous place in which I was happy for weekends and days without going to that place at all. And yet the harassment was becoming ever worse. In the particular church they went to an offset offsite and particularly was a terrible estate in which they visited and made me question the sanity of anything at all.
I kept going forward. I would not let anyone interrupt me and eventually I stopped drafting and then focused on something else that was more adding in development of my skills, a graphic novel type project called Cosmica to summarize in sort some of my works so that when I was ready to actually make each of the comics would have a introduction in form of another book.
However I passed that semester in contrast to the one before because I was somewhat healthy however I collapsed in agony and then my health was all gone. I had to be taken to a hospital where I saw how desperate not having health care actually is for many people as there was a woman who lay on floor in agony particularly and practically dying. I was taken to another hospital and there was transported to another hospital.
I stayed there for a week and some days ( nearly two weeks) and over that time I hardly ate. For one week exactly I did not eat and basically there laid bare received all sorts of hidden dog whispers from family in beset of my actual health at the time. It hit me that no one really cared about me for being me and just thought me as someone who never existed at all. And so that any affection an outsider gave that was based off me being me, was a precious thing. I had much introspection into the climate of the dark underculture as well and there was something dark brewing within. Something terrible as if to overthrow society.
In the summer later after I was released I did not stop improving my skills working on Cosmica, Match and developing new ideas. It was around this time that I would be feeling as if I was watched but no one came to bother me as if I was dead and they refused to bother anyone who truly was dead.
Yet I realized the culture inside, of here was more of concern than of hate and this was particular a different group of people indeed, friendly of course and not out to kill. Yet some where by association to some corrupt estates, yet three corrupt estates.
I went to Galveston and realized every place was not ever as wicked as these places I had come to reach scorn, hatred and conflict and these rude interruptions into romantics. I was angry. And I would not calm down. And when I reached home, I would not push myself and frankly went ahead with a new plan because one counselor once again proved that prejudice and evil were real here and for the purpose of a cultist head. Yet, I went further than the estate had hoped and eventually eclipsed their understanding of a situation in which they vyed for, but it was essential to their either retarded or highly darkened plans. Yet after I did this of information, they reached to steal it and sent whom ever and whatever corrupt asshole to interrupt in normal life. There was a particular individual in the graphic design class of mine, who was hidden agent but so terrible at it, as if a lesser bred of psychopathic but with some strange regret system. The hall I usually took classes in was really haunted with what could be said ever growing nightmares, yet I never noticed the extent.
Around after the first week of classes I made MM culture to fight against this cloud of dark emitting from that place I once went to school at. Some individuals began to allude to this place as some mystical land and I realized I had to hurry up to get the skills to protect myself and the surrounding area from these imbeciles in wake of all meaning beset on raping and destroying all life that was not of their own meanings silly indeed. I had enough and went further and farther and bequest not the simple information but the information to advance myself in the career I had picked at first.
But over time the situations just got more worse, the crimes of these individuals worse and worse and even ever more encroaching on the rights of humane just to make their feigned ideas real. But could you really turn a university into an empire? No, you could not and simply these people before were disrespectful of this country and belittled it thinking their pride and their stolen and raped goods of partial-and willing knowledge( so cherry picked to their own understandings) and culture misconstrued by them where enough to topple it? It was a joke and they were just worming like parasites.
I upped the anti virus to these parasites with Mind Games and later Shark on Campus and inbetween Technogothica, MM culture the second and long uncompleted chapter until now, and even recording what happen in the first semester of a new education- developed so many new methods and I fought every day to be rid of these everyday parasites while everyone eventually sat their asses in eventually wonderment of who they could they be. Just the ghosts of individuals who thought they were doing anything good for theirselves and humanity even. Eventually becoming parasites of the tv and all else electronic medium as they continued to be allowed to great monstrosities beset by a monstrous university pegged that it was doing something good and its false dreams led by its head leader could be reached. But even in all this I found out that you can never trust a woman who willingly say hello and never follows up with anything to speak of so many times, it is quiet creepy. When the real alias of this individual is a terrorist and creep who would even betray everyone else like them for the sake of a higher objective, in which the estate of institute is even directly connected to. Having actually received words from this individual confirms that they were of the profiting of humane behavior and not actually acting of it and using any opportunity to get a result they pleased in the end. Any opportunity to hide their crimes from an unsuspecting witness, and when they come to question them are apprehensive and ready to strike them... to say of course-the dark secrets only confirm the deepest fears. Of what happened to the individuals is nothing more that a massacre but terrible and sacrilegious means. Terrible crimes so terrible happened because of spoiled children wanting not to accept responsibility but to be pampered with an escape mandated by the school they would attend. A school that was of course supporting all the while their lack of empathy and real knowledge of what even happens in the world, and supporting their need to find a villain for all their problems or use people to solve unwillingly their urges and problems development and morally troubling. In sake not to solve them but validate them as normal behavior and it is nasty to find that all people can do is create a nightmare. Instead of a dream because they are too damn uncultured to be humane and that in simple is the problem in anything at all. Just want to be selfish and for their damn dreams rather nightmares will sacrifice not only their safety but others and even the country's.
Yet none showed remorse for their criminal activities and what is to be assumed that for all the damages I sustained and yet healed, I was not going to let them off without a mention in stories of their entire happenings in these crime acts and showing the world truly who they are. Leigh is of course just the first of these stories. A truly coward who continues at a great distance in the dark web influencing more daily catastrophes which plague this world asunder against everything that is good simply for a personal developmental issue.
However at this time I have questioned what went so wrong with these people that they do not realize they are anti social beings to the core in which they venture to another realm, to maul and murder people and children just for their selfish plights and never understanding anything of the individuals but blame them to all that happens to them which is course their own fault. The thing is these people never worked for anything and everything is just given and they expect to just get victory in everything and the sight of other people live by work merit and not by a system of creditation to their type of individual signals not empathy but an emptiness and incompleteness; in which they feel they must make their victory forever and rather emphasis their greatless lifestyle and hopeless lost lifestyle as well. But however it is only the media and the education system which grants them merits to even be and if they are ever not given merits they go wild ever more so than the crimes they are akin to create and ensue in another realm and the world itself here. They rather never imagine theirselves never receiving blessings because they are just pampered bastards to believe they are superior when they have work ethic, no appreciation for culture nor knowledge, no empathy and non humanity! And foremost; they have no respect for work or the nature order of things and probably believe theirselves akin to Gods.
But there is no comparison to any normal sane individual to them, there is absolutely none and rather they cannot dream real dreams but only make fears continued and enact their fears to preserve their hateful and selfish manner of living. It is no indeed that they never ever reached anything that could truly do anything to change nor truly destroy the country or anyone. Their lies can easily be revealed and if anyone does not believe their lies they are just one and the same as these insane creeps.
I, in the end, have triumphed over these bastards time and time to tell of this account and then many more and with the same goal I started with all that time ago, I continue to grow my skills by publishing the graphic novel not as one work, but a collection of different comic books. All of which have title pages which led to specific other comic books and ventures as well, but the ventures will never be estated and never tied into these works because they are actually a separate matter from the frame of here. I will keep on publishing until the light of these social debacles is gone and they face the appropriate retribution their pale unkind hearts deserve. And I will not fear for my life. In all honesty, I am speaking for those who will never speak for their selves on this matter and will shed light to the crimes that has happened to many and never been truly uncovered till now...possibly ending a story of anguish by this very publishing-letting the circumstance of truth be known and not the murky lies of creeps and maggots.
Yet the climate ever worsened that year and the problem got ever worse. One particular event signaling this is that in an interview the individuals had become of the lesser humane and where not individuals but people of this world yet elsewhere. To say of such, giving a presentation was hard when someone hauntingly was trying to stop you making you sound like a stuttering individual.
And do ever the most in their "pride" as if it was something to cute to do, to ignore the rights of people and use people as tokens of affection to their cultist ideals. Its completely inhumane to try to take pleasure in agony and yet after my presentation they smiled;and continued doing it on other people.
The school was become a more dangerous place in which I was happy for weekends and days without going to that place at all. And yet the harassment was becoming ever worse. In the particular church they went to an offset offsite and particularly was a terrible estate in which they visited and made me question the sanity of anything at all.
I kept going forward. I would not let anyone interrupt me and eventually I stopped drafting and then focused on something else that was more adding in development of my skills, a graphic novel type project called Cosmica to summarize in sort some of my works so that when I was ready to actually make each of the comics would have a introduction in form of another book.
However I passed that semester in contrast to the one before because I was somewhat healthy however I collapsed in agony and then my health was all gone. I had to be taken to a hospital where I saw how desperate not having health care actually is for many people as there was a woman who lay on floor in agony particularly and practically dying. I was taken to another hospital and there was transported to another hospital.
I stayed there for a week and some days ( nearly two weeks) and over that time I hardly ate. For one week exactly I did not eat and basically there laid bare received all sorts of hidden dog whispers from family in beset of my actual health at the time. It hit me that no one really cared about me for being me and just thought me as someone who never existed at all. And so that any affection an outsider gave that was based off me being me, was a precious thing. I had much introspection into the climate of the dark underculture as well and there was something dark brewing within. Something terrible as if to overthrow society.
In the summer later after I was released I did not stop improving my skills working on Cosmica, Match and developing new ideas. It was around this time that I would be feeling as if I was watched but no one came to bother me as if I was dead and they refused to bother anyone who truly was dead.
Yet I realized the culture inside, of here was more of concern than of hate and this was particular a different group of people indeed, friendly of course and not out to kill. Yet some where by association to some corrupt estates, yet three corrupt estates.
I went to Galveston and realized every place was not ever as wicked as these places I had come to reach scorn, hatred and conflict and these rude interruptions into romantics. I was angry. And I would not calm down. And when I reached home, I would not push myself and frankly went ahead with a new plan because one counselor once again proved that prejudice and evil were real here and for the purpose of a cultist head. Yet, I went further than the estate had hoped and eventually eclipsed their understanding of a situation in which they vyed for, but it was essential to their either retarded or highly darkened plans. Yet after I did this of information, they reached to steal it and sent whom ever and whatever corrupt asshole to interrupt in normal life. There was a particular individual in the graphic design class of mine, who was hidden agent but so terrible at it, as if a lesser bred of psychopathic but with some strange regret system. The hall I usually took classes in was really haunted with what could be said ever growing nightmares, yet I never noticed the extent.
Around after the first week of classes I made MM culture to fight against this cloud of dark emitting from that place I once went to school at. Some individuals began to allude to this place as some mystical land and I realized I had to hurry up to get the skills to protect myself and the surrounding area from these imbeciles in wake of all meaning beset on raping and destroying all life that was not of their own meanings silly indeed. I had enough and went further and farther and bequest not the simple information but the information to advance myself in the career I had picked at first.
But over time the situations just got more worse, the crimes of these individuals worse and worse and even ever more encroaching on the rights of humane just to make their feigned ideas real. But could you really turn a university into an empire? No, you could not and simply these people before were disrespectful of this country and belittled it thinking their pride and their stolen and raped goods of partial-and willing knowledge( so cherry picked to their own understandings) and culture misconstrued by them where enough to topple it? It was a joke and they were just worming like parasites.
I upped the anti virus to these parasites with Mind Games and later Shark on Campus and inbetween Technogothica, MM culture the second and long uncompleted chapter until now, and even recording what happen in the first semester of a new education- developed so many new methods and I fought every day to be rid of these everyday parasites while everyone eventually sat their asses in eventually wonderment of who they could they be. Just the ghosts of individuals who thought they were doing anything good for theirselves and humanity even. Eventually becoming parasites of the tv and all else electronic medium as they continued to be allowed to great monstrosities beset by a monstrous university pegged that it was doing something good and its false dreams led by its head leader could be reached. But even in all this I found out that you can never trust a woman who willingly say hello and never follows up with anything to speak of so many times, it is quiet creepy. When the real alias of this individual is a terrorist and creep who would even betray everyone else like them for the sake of a higher objective, in which the estate of institute is even directly connected to. Having actually received words from this individual confirms that they were of the profiting of humane behavior and not actually acting of it and using any opportunity to get a result they pleased in the end. Any opportunity to hide their crimes from an unsuspecting witness, and when they come to question them are apprehensive and ready to strike them... to say of course-the dark secrets only confirm the deepest fears. Of what happened to the individuals is nothing more that a massacre but terrible and sacrilegious means. Terrible crimes so terrible happened because of spoiled children wanting not to accept responsibility but to be pampered with an escape mandated by the school they would attend. A school that was of course supporting all the while their lack of empathy and real knowledge of what even happens in the world, and supporting their need to find a villain for all their problems or use people to solve unwillingly their urges and problems development and morally troubling. In sake not to solve them but validate them as normal behavior and it is nasty to find that all people can do is create a nightmare. Instead of a dream because they are too damn uncultured to be humane and that in simple is the problem in anything at all. Just want to be selfish and for their damn dreams rather nightmares will sacrifice not only their safety but others and even the country's.
Yet none showed remorse for their criminal activities and what is to be assumed that for all the damages I sustained and yet healed, I was not going to let them off without a mention in stories of their entire happenings in these crime acts and showing the world truly who they are. Leigh is of course just the first of these stories. A truly coward who continues at a great distance in the dark web influencing more daily catastrophes which plague this world asunder against everything that is good simply for a personal developmental issue.
However at this time I have questioned what went so wrong with these people that they do not realize they are anti social beings to the core in which they venture to another realm, to maul and murder people and children just for their selfish plights and never understanding anything of the individuals but blame them to all that happens to them which is course their own fault. The thing is these people never worked for anything and everything is just given and they expect to just get victory in everything and the sight of other people live by work merit and not by a system of creditation to their type of individual signals not empathy but an emptiness and incompleteness; in which they feel they must make their victory forever and rather emphasis their greatless lifestyle and hopeless lost lifestyle as well. But however it is only the media and the education system which grants them merits to even be and if they are ever not given merits they go wild ever more so than the crimes they are akin to create and ensue in another realm and the world itself here. They rather never imagine theirselves never receiving blessings because they are just pampered bastards to believe they are superior when they have work ethic, no appreciation for culture nor knowledge, no empathy and non humanity! And foremost; they have no respect for work or the nature order of things and probably believe theirselves akin to Gods.
But there is no comparison to any normal sane individual to them, there is absolutely none and rather they cannot dream real dreams but only make fears continued and enact their fears to preserve their hateful and selfish manner of living. It is no indeed that they never ever reached anything that could truly do anything to change nor truly destroy the country or anyone. Their lies can easily be revealed and if anyone does not believe their lies they are just one and the same as these insane creeps.
I, in the end, have triumphed over these bastards time and time to tell of this account and then many more and with the same goal I started with all that time ago, I continue to grow my skills by publishing the graphic novel not as one work, but a collection of different comic books. All of which have title pages which led to specific other comic books and ventures as well, but the ventures will never be estated and never tied into these works because they are actually a separate matter from the frame of here. I will keep on publishing until the light of these social debacles is gone and they face the appropriate retribution their pale unkind hearts deserve. And I will not fear for my life. In all honesty, I am speaking for those who will never speak for their selves on this matter and will shed light to the crimes that has happened to many and never been truly uncovered till now...possibly ending a story of anguish by this very publishing-letting the circumstance of truth be known and not the murky lies of creeps and maggots.
Comments
Post a Comment