Red Canary Shark on Campus.
I wrote and drew of Red Canary as apart of Shark on Campus only in the past of writing on this blog and now on terms of drawing as canon in the comic here.

To say of such is the other side of the story through all of what I said in the previous post makes up the story and is the side that is ungodly. Furthermore the side of Shark on Campus represents the character Nine and his duties of living against the plans of Narshaina Tempata who is represented in Red Canary and it will be a massive story event that you would not want to miss.
Author's note; on the same instance it has been decided that the graphic novel for MK MZODERN be noted on another site and will work on particular works not day by day but on one day and when I am feeling better and not so worn out as I am now. In essentials just look at the ones already posted of the titles of Days to find out the graphic novel. As of now, I find that activity too consuming in life to create and do and is right now not a seizable course of action.

To say of such is the other side of the story through all of what I said in the previous post makes up the story and is the side that is ungodly. Furthermore the side of Shark on Campus represents the character Nine and his duties of living against the plans of Narshaina Tempata who is represented in Red Canary and it will be a massive story event that you would not want to miss.
Author's note; on the same instance it has been decided that the graphic novel for MK MZODERN be noted on another site and will work on particular works not day by day but on one day and when I am feeling better and not so worn out as I am now. In essentials just look at the ones already posted of the titles of Days to find out the graphic novel. As of now, I find that activity too consuming in life to create and do and is right now not a seizable course of action.
Comments
Post a Comment