the ash story.

You could say that in the new school I went to I fell for another girl in by the name of Ash. I was at first restraint to her plight but she was mutually interested and for some primary and vital reason I did fall for her. But here I learned that I in these drafting methods could reach the stars but also as well the limits some individuals would go to destroy life and possibilities within it for me- just because I was against their very ideals and had done much damage to them by resisting them and helping others resist as well. I found out that I needed better means of protecting myself.

I practiced strategy in getting my assignments and work done often staying up at night and concerned if my body was going to give out. It was utterly unbearable and there was hardly anything well to eat that would not make me sick later so basically for some months I starved much of the day only to eat a large meal to make up for the most of the others I missed. However I made a breakfast that was grits and that is what I basically ate everyday I was home. I did a daily workout routine, and basically made my plans there but there was always an interruption of some sort and individuals following me. And much of the time it was a fight but I eventually overcame them. It got ridiculous to a point and I realized I could not continue living like this. I devised a plan in which I would return to that place and show it up for what it is and help the people there who actually wanted to learn. However this was not enough.

I found that I was somehow in the area I went to school,a magnet for trouble, yet something told me some individuals were too scared yet did not care to approached and then I realized everywhere was like that place. Yet that place was torturing individuals who could not be easily be proven to exist and making them carry out terrible tasks just so they could have their fanciful dreams. Terrible it was, not only where they stepping over their culture, they were subverting it to attack people who they see everyday yet the people never see who they truly are. Yet despite the few hostiles in this area, this was like a hideout in which it was safe( at that time) to go to school. Yet, a grave trauma would pass over whenever someone of the teachers at this estate was mentioned. And I realized the threat of these insane people was a crisis. I was the only one who could do anything about it from what I can say is vocally saying so people would think I was crazy and they would moreso take these rapists side. And yet I discovered a terrible dark network of which these people conversed and lived out their terrible inslaughts of infamy and discovered how corrupt their eyes were to even think to overthrown a government that is not even present in our part of the world so to speak.

I found the church was just a wasteland of filth and basically just a quiet place...where no attacks did occur but still terrible things being said yet done. The very class rooms were different place to place, in that of school. I still from either place of insight felt no commitment to insight at all. And I continue to practice self defense in my everyday routine. However, this was not enough.

One day at the end of the semester, I found myself not able to walk when I saw the girl who liked me there was this sharp pain in my back and then there was a breath like an individual was there yet, I was dizzy and did not look back so fully. I kept straight and braced myself and slowed my breathing, the pain got less but then it got worse as if someone turned a blade. I sat in one of the couches. But one too far away from the girl. She stared at me and I stared back. I felt very old and quiet embarrassed. Yet I continued. To envision sitting next to her, but my breath was shallow and mind was starting to go blank. I took off my back pack as the pain reached a fever pitch. I panted and panted under my breathe to where she could not see.  I continued to try to move next to her, I grabbed my bag when I felt better but the pain still there. I rose, and I started to walk but then she got up to move as her ride came. I almost yelled. It was utterly convenient for this to happen. I moved forward as she got out of the door and tried after her, yet my vision blurred and black and my back was about to crumble over in agony but I would not give in to the pain and sat down and then she was gone. I cursed and realized the threat was real.

That christmas break, I continued regardless of the hidden advances and reached a new level in my journey to reach a better state of my craft.

Comments

Popular Posts