Good signs of a bright future. Relook.

I wrote this in a particular 423 room. It was a long time ago and I was looking forward to the future. But the only thing I had to ever look at were my own endeavors. I was the only one to tell the story and now that it is ended it is time to do the following; ride off into the wilderness with the individual in which I so love. This in frank is the beginning of what can be said the conclusion to the previous endeavor. How did things work out trying to make comics and be creative and be of writing in college? Not so good at all when everyone is trying to tie you into a toxic culture in which they create and which they make. MM culture shows that you can do anything you put your mind too. And while of course. The future is bright. It is up to you to chart your course to it, however certain people just should not be trying to toy with your future. And it is a savage time we live but its time to realize that dreams are embarked by the willing and never by the chained. Go with your friends and live some idiotic life or go with your lover and make new life. The choice is yours to be chained or not. Yet I realize that particularly I just wanted to tell stories using the characters of real nature /junira and it is not a breaking route to do so either. And thus, the Junira event off the bat begins. To the story as it happened long ago, using the MK MZODERN graphic novel and updating by one page or two or maybe even three.

But I say this

"They look happy and I'm sad to to see them go as Jyuera and me sped off into the other direction of the evergreen with the helicopter following."
-is representative of going to the next step of the journey and that perhaps that in this room 423, not much of happy memory that the world is not lost. Not lost even if people try to destroy it and even if people try to prevent it. There are good signs of a bright future,and there are. In this upcoming tale.

Comments

Popular Posts