W.I.T.C.H
The W.I.T.C.H show is an important show to me but it is also terrible and another world spectacle. But that being of such you must respect it for what it is. A much fantasy that is another way of the world, oh my. Watching the show teaches tolerance for all these trouble makers who have happy endings in every way even if they have momentary and troubling times. And perhaps times of adolescence. I say I relied on the normalcy of the show. Or rather its props as giving these teenagers and setting for their romances and romantic interests being fulfilled and to be honest. While the show is honesty trying to fit an image in which viewers will know. The comic is much harsher in reality and everything makes sense in terms that you realize its not a fantasy nor distant world it is just the marketing warped the basis of the ideals of the comic the show was based off of.
If you read the comic is very good and might be said ahead of its time in which it shows the different routes of life in which the group can take and this occurs over several different story lines. One in which they grow together or apart. Without the leader or not. And one of an ideal future of success where the leader is successful. It seems to say that the paths for the readers and anyone is open due to a sum of variables. But that is just the belief of the comic. The show shows nothing of this hard thought and avoids it and much of what I will say; some elements of the show are completely original. The technology divide is interesting. The W. I. T. C. H show seems to have to update its tech and while the comic has technology vital to fostering long distance relationships but never a cellular phone.
To say much of what I can say at some point utterly it is hard to even read the comic and let alone pass through it and such I probably would actually say the story ends after the arc with the scientist or 3/4 of the way. The rest of the story is just a sum of stories with individual themes and perhaps antagonists and enemies and self problems and all what not of teenage age. Yet it was done in the basis of preserving the identity of the story and making it better prior adding all these new stories.
The new stories were shaped to give the story meaning and maybe the ideal audience liked the stories but for me, I would rather have seen a better ending as really it was just a settle of happiness and a settle of triumphs over past evils far into the past by then. Six years ago it end in serialization.
I just think there would be a better suited animated show for this series. One with an art style that represents the media as how it is and not how someone wanted it to be to make money. Obviously the choice and reason of why they did not up the series for another year is because; really the story had nothing more to offer and the creators knew that and would rather conclude the series than write more on it in which they actually could. Without making it a thin story or one solely for monetary purposes. In similar for this reason, the story of the show could not be based simply on the ending or continuing it as the creators left off for the fact that there is nothing more they could do with the series without diminishing its quality.
And I think that it would be interesting for this show to actually say of their older teenage experiences and an alternate precedent in a type of gothic yet suburban manner. I say that some of the aspects of the characters are ignored and sometimes it can seem a bit racist indeed. But keep in mind that really are not being racist-but ultimately unknowing of how some of the phrases used to describe the characters is wrong and much stereotypical. Much of these incidents happen when they try to reference the asian culture at the Sliver Dragon in which the asian girl has to work at. But I would like to actually possibly say on the outset of how perhaps these naive girls look in terms of say equality as individuals and that perhaps the girl who is asian is not well represented at all. Typically; as well giving them the chance to be "girls" outside of said culture that caters to a particular pop sensation- yet flowery type individual. All to say the future should have better things like interpretations that are not just to make money but to reach a statement and such of that is art and such of that is even animation for much of its history. But today its meaning is declining in the manner of which entitled folk are able to use it so endeavoringly to promote nonsense and ultimate disrespect and laziness for the practice itself.
I, unfortunately do not have the skills of animation as of yet and even if I could; I would not be so key happy to jump on this W. I. T.C.H project.Because it requires the proper formats and requirements and while I think that it could be done as a comic book project- I just do not think it should be as such; when there are other people who could animate but no one is ever trying to anything different or extreme or acceptable truly as an art style. All they want to do is be lazy, call theirselves whatever and be an animator pushing the nonsense we see everyday on a monopolized market for the term of a " cartoon network". Go beyond instead of settling.
If you read the comic is very good and might be said ahead of its time in which it shows the different routes of life in which the group can take and this occurs over several different story lines. One in which they grow together or apart. Without the leader or not. And one of an ideal future of success where the leader is successful. It seems to say that the paths for the readers and anyone is open due to a sum of variables. But that is just the belief of the comic. The show shows nothing of this hard thought and avoids it and much of what I will say; some elements of the show are completely original. The technology divide is interesting. The W. I. T. C. H show seems to have to update its tech and while the comic has technology vital to fostering long distance relationships but never a cellular phone.
To say much of what I can say at some point utterly it is hard to even read the comic and let alone pass through it and such I probably would actually say the story ends after the arc with the scientist or 3/4 of the way. The rest of the story is just a sum of stories with individual themes and perhaps antagonists and enemies and self problems and all what not of teenage age. Yet it was done in the basis of preserving the identity of the story and making it better prior adding all these new stories.
The new stories were shaped to give the story meaning and maybe the ideal audience liked the stories but for me, I would rather have seen a better ending as really it was just a settle of happiness and a settle of triumphs over past evils far into the past by then. Six years ago it end in serialization.
I just think there would be a better suited animated show for this series. One with an art style that represents the media as how it is and not how someone wanted it to be to make money. Obviously the choice and reason of why they did not up the series for another year is because; really the story had nothing more to offer and the creators knew that and would rather conclude the series than write more on it in which they actually could. Without making it a thin story or one solely for monetary purposes. In similar for this reason, the story of the show could not be based simply on the ending or continuing it as the creators left off for the fact that there is nothing more they could do with the series without diminishing its quality.
And I think that it would be interesting for this show to actually say of their older teenage experiences and an alternate precedent in a type of gothic yet suburban manner. I say that some of the aspects of the characters are ignored and sometimes it can seem a bit racist indeed. But keep in mind that really are not being racist-but ultimately unknowing of how some of the phrases used to describe the characters is wrong and much stereotypical. Much of these incidents happen when they try to reference the asian culture at the Sliver Dragon in which the asian girl has to work at. But I would like to actually possibly say on the outset of how perhaps these naive girls look in terms of say equality as individuals and that perhaps the girl who is asian is not well represented at all. Typically; as well giving them the chance to be "girls" outside of said culture that caters to a particular pop sensation- yet flowery type individual. All to say the future should have better things like interpretations that are not just to make money but to reach a statement and such of that is art and such of that is even animation for much of its history. But today its meaning is declining in the manner of which entitled folk are able to use it so endeavoringly to promote nonsense and ultimate disrespect and laziness for the practice itself.
I, unfortunately do not have the skills of animation as of yet and even if I could; I would not be so key happy to jump on this W. I. T.C.H project.Because it requires the proper formats and requirements and while I think that it could be done as a comic book project- I just do not think it should be as such; when there are other people who could animate but no one is ever trying to anything different or extreme or acceptable truly as an art style. All they want to do is be lazy, call theirselves whatever and be an animator pushing the nonsense we see everyday on a monopolized market for the term of a " cartoon network". Go beyond instead of settling.
Comments
Post a Comment