One and Dark.

Time to recap the past as if of a movie.And here again begins an effort of well; mm culture in true. At the same time of focusing on the MK MZODERN graphic novel-there will be a recap of the days on two blogs. One will tell a summary and one will tell the full story. To say of sort; its more of telling of another era in which has never been truly featured again and of course- blog posts will be featured again but how exactly as they were. Similar of sort; a new era has begun. I prepared the following statement to talk about Kyeombi.

"Whilst I had hopes of Kyeombi being written with friends and great fellows in its later development. I no longer have the tolerance. Nor will power to continue just waiting for individuals to magically show up and frankly I am past the point of truly working on such an endeavor in which I have worked on myself and will not let anyone ruin it. I do not trust people and I have no reason to entrust them with my life's work. Some individuals could not use a comic book for its intended purpose and rather make paper planes out of it to hurl at people.  To say; the pubic of today is too dangerous and unkempt to be given free regular access to my works and my fiction. More so and some sort the only friend I have is the craft of storytelling and the ideals of friendship and family within it. While no family may exist in real life and neither do any friends; the one thing that is real is the craft of storytelling and the work I have done developing it. That is the friendship and all that I need. Kyeombi will continue else were and in a manner that advances it.@ Adriot Latina."

MM culture has begun in being in main sight and main ideal and main venture for the content of the blog further on and posts will feature "DRINKS" and " MORNINGS DARK" and "Dark Mornings" and "Mornings" and lastly, " endings". VEYO; will focus on different various characters from other artists.

However as to be said; there will be no more hiding of anything.


Comments

Popular Posts