Hedonist.rpm
Hedonist.
I am Natalie Grier- I tell this tale over burgers and fries, I am alone. In fact; I stayed alone watching the unfoldings of another tale all day long and finally ordered. Maybe I will sleep here as this is one of those places in which you can sleep and dine? You have one of those places, perhaps not.
But the following encounters five members of the Merge. In fallout of which the original Forge members in majority are either assumed dead or missing due to grand reveal of Akumoto's plan
as nothing more than death in a box for all not of alike magical, mystical, divine or supreme components and will try to enslave those of the likened sort and enslave and control further those of the lesser sort....! But oh well. You may or may not like this tale.
Apollo
Much had changed for us. Simple missions became after a point repetitive in task and targeting children. It was too much to ask, one day I brought a concern to the group of mine and they disagreed with me, with pungent ardor. However I met with Tinx, William and Abby and decide that night they were leaving along with Levi, Abril and Winters and Tom. We were meant by the others in which I informed that were not in our same agenda and lied. We played it off in our cheerful manner and skipped out. However none of us wanted to plague any more of our lives finding acolytes and beating well meaning strangers for the sake of their children, the Princess of Pameria and her captain Norse Ofox and Priest Afarid of course and the mysterious now gone or hidden Xelia Mountain. We had enough but when it became time to leave in the castle....!
Kirbi and Len and some other students of the Aquarias Estaye Estate attacked us. I launched forward, no one wanted to reason with Akumoto because in all these adventures he never ever revealed anything about ourselves in which we were comfortable with to believe he was a nice and friendly mate. He had us kill his brother or akin to capture him in a terrible manner feigning self defense, but really there seemed more to the story and what if he-Akumoto was bad? His family that died; bad as well and his brother could be traitored to defeat them?
I only considered this because while everyone else escaped in a heavily damaged ship and could be casualties; I in anger flung myself at Akumoto. The fight was vicious and once Kirbi, Len and friends saw that they had lost the "traitors", they turned to attack me. However I was relentless. I broke Akumoto's three ribs on the left however they affixed back in some seconds as if flexible. I flew back to Kirbi, she instead of greeting me with a kiss, slashed through me with a knife and I was glad my privates where intact. But Len followed behind with an angry face " damn you, cooperate" and I realized that maybe they actually had problems and Akumoto was only leaning on them to corrupt and mindwash them.
However I used my staff and broke a line from his right thigh to his chin. He toppled over and I while bleeding and he while collapsed, Kirbi caught him as if some jewel and still in that cheesy heroism light....
Some one caught me in a lavender yet mint portal of leaves and it was; Xelia Mountain-the portal closed. I found the Princess there looking at me, "bloody and bleeding-you have come to your senses; however your friends did not make it!" She said as if in relief and anger.
" I am so sorry" I said, "I did not stop them".
Demeter.
I met this broken man at a bar, his name was Apollo. I talked to him in this extreme black bar and we ended up kissing and making out. I told him I would , " make him sweet". We had sex in my apartment by the buildings nearest the sea district coast. It was lamp lit and brown-the room.
I could feel his memories of regret floating around me and I fend on his rage and guilt; he told me to stop but I did not. I threw him on my bed and turned off the lamps and the room was brown and dark and we had sex. I never felt something so hard and so blue before in my life, people were assumed dead. After we were done, the moon hung in the air over the room and into the balcony descended trails of light. I laid next to him, moaning he and I were. " What can I do else to make your pain go away".
" support me" he said , " in revenge".
VESPER
I had been away from the world for a long time, much had changed, the culture of 2006 was dead and in its place something amazing yet horrible at the same time. The world was regressing back to hate and the peace that once had been in my time revealed to be a myth in which many organization were trying to destroy the unity that the country of ours was built upon and carry on their futures in behest of everyone else. I met a villain called Akumoto at my then girlfriend's university as the school's head chairman, he was trying to fuck her as if to say he wanted to revive " his family" from her. However Sleine as she now called herself and not Silvia,wanted nothing of the part. It was a battle. I was nearly beaten my arms broken. However a boy called Apollo and his supposed partner it seemed to be Demeter came in attacking...sending Akumoto out of what appeared to be his human frame.
LEVI
I say the fight was only mine, the broken ship of ours and Tinx, William and Abby were left alone in a parallel estate of healing. The ship dangled like a trash ship, dead and decreipt of all past meaning as if a skeleton and a grave. I remember thinking I was going to die but the light was so bright it seemed to give me life. I past out many times wondering if the three of them were alive but yet I remembered I had other mates. I found them alive yet trying to contact me. It was too bright and eventually they past out standing. We dreamt different lives and opportunities of our futures that would never come yet had come in dream. A marriage of me and Abril? The graduation of us all under Akumoto's watch if he was pudgy and the truth of his past had actually come out in all our missions in those years. Having sex with Abril, like I did in the past and many times in these years. Finding Tom and Winter in bed together at home because they no longer had homes to stay because of some Maelstrom Wizardy woman called Noct. Prom? A prom in which Abril cheats with Tom?
I dreamt it all and eventually we woke up one day back home. At a picnic. A woman introduced herself calling herself Irsis and she had healed us all. Furthermore, she instructed that we return home to see our families and complete our lives as they should be because Akumoto would make sure we would never be able to see our lives completed and this world would be safe or safe enough so that we could reach adulthood and still have these memories even if a doomsday was to end us. Many of us ate and disagreed, many disturbed by the loop of life in which we had been. She explained it was the only way to keep us from being brain dead and apologized. I remembered Apollo and what actually happened and I screamed, " I cannot go back to living alive without knowing what happened to him!" And I further said, " we have to go back, we have to go back..." I cried feeling a sense of loss of the times and feeling utter betrayed. Abril touched me, Winter touched Tom and I cried.
Tinx said, " isn't it possible for you to guide us with your wisdom to a better day, you repaired our bodies, take us home and at least let us continue the journey of pursuit of strengthening ourselves to defend ourselves-its only right"
Irsis says, " sure, you can go back to your normal lives, but you three especially have no place anymore in your own world. Ten years have passed since then and you may have aged but people including your own parents have forgotten you". The worlds struck Tinx very hard and no one comforted him. He never had anyone really to love, maybe the tech assassin and assistant Lilly in one of our adventures but no one of his friends comforted him. I quickly realized the sensationalism of friendship and how really Akumoto had used this to break us all apart-especially when the reality of our conflicts were that we were not friends at all and only connected by route of job and lovers. I realized I was the only one who expressed concern for Apollo, I was as guilt stricken as the others but yet the only one to truly show it for Apollo.
"even so," Gabby said in Tinx's beseech as if to take over his message for herself,
" I think we deserve the right to training to get better to defeat Akumoto and all enemies thus on"
Irsis spilled some tea after sipping it, " No, you are not right. You are still trapped. But I will let you go home one day and then you three who have no homes here will return and begin training and then you will see that you are still trapped in the manners you treat each other. Of all, if I am to say, Levi and his friends are the only ones to express concern for another in their own way. You two Gabby and William, can only express concern for yourself and in the end it will get you killed, you will kill each other driven mad by power, you will die in flames and cowardice be you will never see the truth but become animals enraged by power and if your love lasts it will not be love but commitment to how your love is now. And that your love will forever be; a separator of you against the world. Malice, and malicious will are borne out of being formed to think you are overtly important and special in which you cannot truly concern yourself in drinking it-empathy, concern and thoughtfulness of others. Say."
The tea began to rise and rose to the kempt faces of Will and Gabby while they ate a loster roll sandwich at different accords and stained them with brown beige long dotted singular mark on each of their cheeks. The tea fell short. " You will leave at nightfall" Irsis says, " for home and then you return". The rest of you-if you want training; you will meet me here everyday whether you like it or not for training.
Irsis later called a crestfallen Tinx over and said something to him, he stood their crying back to us and I did not want to be seemingly fake and I did not know him well so I just stood silent.
LEVI 2
Some time had passed and I left to defeat Akumoto. He had to go. I barged on some office of his on another world and a battle with Apollo, some chick, some armored speedy fellow who only had use of his legs and some scared double ponytail woman on the floor afraid. I did not help her out of the room. Akumoto looked different and had bones coming from out of his spine like a plant and these spine ligaments had blue illuminated berries on them. And what could be said as well. Is that akumoto had these sharp bony joints out of his arms from his elbows inner on and that his bones seemed to pop out of his skin. " Levi" he smiled. I did not smile. I activated my sunglasses and a butterfly of grand agency in length was borne, I formed a sword and slashed him out of the 8 story or 16th story to a 32 story building as for some reason the height changed and then I saw his eyes and he tried to escape but I glittered my blue eyes and he stayed stuck and I hit him on several gargoyles. Which would have killed a normal individual. I completed the strike and expanded my flight wings away. He crashed into the floor and the people protesting with red banners and stuff as rain began to fall, dispersed. The police and some students protesting screamed and stuttered, " Gor-GORGON!" Some police ran dropping their guns, the students rain in furious rage bumping into each other until they were gone. The one with speed carried the scared girl in his arms apparently healed , " its over you will not heal when I land the final attack".
Akumoto snarled, " I'll be back, speed racer but remember this-you won the day but you have not won the womans!- I will not stop until one of her falls to me! Willing or not!"
I was startled at what he had said never I ever realized what he could ever be in lost composure. He laughed and disappeared before Apollo could attack him as he and Demeter floated down onto the ground. " Dammit!" Apollo cried.
Demeter stood back, " he not dead but he's heavily damaged from all the fighting we did. It seems there is a limit to how fast Gorgons can heal and some can even lose their healing factor and become ghosts who then pass on."
" Its okay" Apollo says as if not to be blaming Demeter as she seemed to denote in her body language.
" No its not" the girl and the speed racer sung.
The girl continued, " that guy is a rapist! You cannot let him be free!"
DANNY VALERO
" Guys, I have called you Vesper, Levi of Suin, Apollo, Demeter, Silvia, Winter and Abril here because you were not harmed in these attacks, you are borne survivors and saviors just like I am or was in my past-we all travel" He pauses, " we make a good team-I'll call it Merge, my other quantums are busy in the own lives- that Tom fellow and Tinx fellow are captured. Your fellows from form Forge by the way. I have followed. Crescendo, are terrible folks and rumored to have traitored to the enemy. That Abby and Will, or is it Gabby and Will no one seems to know. But let's work together to defeat Akumoto and the rest of the Gorgons. O, I know." He paused in his presentation room; and pull up an image of Swan. " We are one member short or two. Swan and Herlum are looking for Apollo if you only knew, they only joined the school to deliver the message of it being bad, it being bad means Apollo... was saved by them but they went missing long ago but I found them. Yacthysy in Paris looking for Apollo and this is not France, it may be France City-France- Pennsylvania but no. Its not France and not Paris, so we go over there in spider man gear rescue them from Don Ortosi the spanish mafia bitch of worlds- save them unite former students together and there we have it a Merge and two members cause we are down short two."
We sit in a "u" fashion in the office manner and I am furious cause he has not called my name.
"so whose up to make some memories" Danny Valero says.
" You forgot me, Sugar Cookie, Animal Cookie Rider!" I say, " you are down actually one".
" Oh, yea, but more the merrier seriously" Danny Valero clamors, " I mean I am sorry Sugar Cookie- Animal Cookie rider. So who is on board"
Everyone does not say anything but I know how they feel, the disrespect to me, Sugar Cookie is real!
But they file out anyways to prepare.
I am Natalie Grier- I tell this tale over burgers and fries, I am alone. In fact; I stayed alone watching the unfoldings of another tale all day long and finally ordered. Maybe I will sleep here as this is one of those places in which you can sleep and dine? You have one of those places, perhaps not.
But the following encounters five members of the Merge. In fallout of which the original Forge members in majority are either assumed dead or missing due to grand reveal of Akumoto's plan
as nothing more than death in a box for all not of alike magical, mystical, divine or supreme components and will try to enslave those of the likened sort and enslave and control further those of the lesser sort....! But oh well. You may or may not like this tale.
Apollo
Much had changed for us. Simple missions became after a point repetitive in task and targeting children. It was too much to ask, one day I brought a concern to the group of mine and they disagreed with me, with pungent ardor. However I met with Tinx, William and Abby and decide that night they were leaving along with Levi, Abril and Winters and Tom. We were meant by the others in which I informed that were not in our same agenda and lied. We played it off in our cheerful manner and skipped out. However none of us wanted to plague any more of our lives finding acolytes and beating well meaning strangers for the sake of their children, the Princess of Pameria and her captain Norse Ofox and Priest Afarid of course and the mysterious now gone or hidden Xelia Mountain. We had enough but when it became time to leave in the castle....!
Kirbi and Len and some other students of the Aquarias Estaye Estate attacked us. I launched forward, no one wanted to reason with Akumoto because in all these adventures he never ever revealed anything about ourselves in which we were comfortable with to believe he was a nice and friendly mate. He had us kill his brother or akin to capture him in a terrible manner feigning self defense, but really there seemed more to the story and what if he-Akumoto was bad? His family that died; bad as well and his brother could be traitored to defeat them?
I only considered this because while everyone else escaped in a heavily damaged ship and could be casualties; I in anger flung myself at Akumoto. The fight was vicious and once Kirbi, Len and friends saw that they had lost the "traitors", they turned to attack me. However I was relentless. I broke Akumoto's three ribs on the left however they affixed back in some seconds as if flexible. I flew back to Kirbi, she instead of greeting me with a kiss, slashed through me with a knife and I was glad my privates where intact. But Len followed behind with an angry face " damn you, cooperate" and I realized that maybe they actually had problems and Akumoto was only leaning on them to corrupt and mindwash them.
However I used my staff and broke a line from his right thigh to his chin. He toppled over and I while bleeding and he while collapsed, Kirbi caught him as if some jewel and still in that cheesy heroism light....
Some one caught me in a lavender yet mint portal of leaves and it was; Xelia Mountain-the portal closed. I found the Princess there looking at me, "bloody and bleeding-you have come to your senses; however your friends did not make it!" She said as if in relief and anger.
" I am so sorry" I said, "I did not stop them".
Demeter.
I met this broken man at a bar, his name was Apollo. I talked to him in this extreme black bar and we ended up kissing and making out. I told him I would , " make him sweet". We had sex in my apartment by the buildings nearest the sea district coast. It was lamp lit and brown-the room.
I could feel his memories of regret floating around me and I fend on his rage and guilt; he told me to stop but I did not. I threw him on my bed and turned off the lamps and the room was brown and dark and we had sex. I never felt something so hard and so blue before in my life, people were assumed dead. After we were done, the moon hung in the air over the room and into the balcony descended trails of light. I laid next to him, moaning he and I were. " What can I do else to make your pain go away".
" support me" he said , " in revenge".
VESPER
I had been away from the world for a long time, much had changed, the culture of 2006 was dead and in its place something amazing yet horrible at the same time. The world was regressing back to hate and the peace that once had been in my time revealed to be a myth in which many organization were trying to destroy the unity that the country of ours was built upon and carry on their futures in behest of everyone else. I met a villain called Akumoto at my then girlfriend's university as the school's head chairman, he was trying to fuck her as if to say he wanted to revive " his family" from her. However Sleine as she now called herself and not Silvia,wanted nothing of the part. It was a battle. I was nearly beaten my arms broken. However a boy called Apollo and his supposed partner it seemed to be Demeter came in attacking...sending Akumoto out of what appeared to be his human frame.
LEVI
I say the fight was only mine, the broken ship of ours and Tinx, William and Abby were left alone in a parallel estate of healing. The ship dangled like a trash ship, dead and decreipt of all past meaning as if a skeleton and a grave. I remember thinking I was going to die but the light was so bright it seemed to give me life. I past out many times wondering if the three of them were alive but yet I remembered I had other mates. I found them alive yet trying to contact me. It was too bright and eventually they past out standing. We dreamt different lives and opportunities of our futures that would never come yet had come in dream. A marriage of me and Abril? The graduation of us all under Akumoto's watch if he was pudgy and the truth of his past had actually come out in all our missions in those years. Having sex with Abril, like I did in the past and many times in these years. Finding Tom and Winter in bed together at home because they no longer had homes to stay because of some Maelstrom Wizardy woman called Noct. Prom? A prom in which Abril cheats with Tom?
I dreamt it all and eventually we woke up one day back home. At a picnic. A woman introduced herself calling herself Irsis and she had healed us all. Furthermore, she instructed that we return home to see our families and complete our lives as they should be because Akumoto would make sure we would never be able to see our lives completed and this world would be safe or safe enough so that we could reach adulthood and still have these memories even if a doomsday was to end us. Many of us ate and disagreed, many disturbed by the loop of life in which we had been. She explained it was the only way to keep us from being brain dead and apologized. I remembered Apollo and what actually happened and I screamed, " I cannot go back to living alive without knowing what happened to him!" And I further said, " we have to go back, we have to go back..." I cried feeling a sense of loss of the times and feeling utter betrayed. Abril touched me, Winter touched Tom and I cried.
Tinx said, " isn't it possible for you to guide us with your wisdom to a better day, you repaired our bodies, take us home and at least let us continue the journey of pursuit of strengthening ourselves to defend ourselves-its only right"
Irsis says, " sure, you can go back to your normal lives, but you three especially have no place anymore in your own world. Ten years have passed since then and you may have aged but people including your own parents have forgotten you". The worlds struck Tinx very hard and no one comforted him. He never had anyone really to love, maybe the tech assassin and assistant Lilly in one of our adventures but no one of his friends comforted him. I quickly realized the sensationalism of friendship and how really Akumoto had used this to break us all apart-especially when the reality of our conflicts were that we were not friends at all and only connected by route of job and lovers. I realized I was the only one who expressed concern for Apollo, I was as guilt stricken as the others but yet the only one to truly show it for Apollo.
"even so," Gabby said in Tinx's beseech as if to take over his message for herself,
" I think we deserve the right to training to get better to defeat Akumoto and all enemies thus on"
Irsis spilled some tea after sipping it, " No, you are not right. You are still trapped. But I will let you go home one day and then you three who have no homes here will return and begin training and then you will see that you are still trapped in the manners you treat each other. Of all, if I am to say, Levi and his friends are the only ones to express concern for another in their own way. You two Gabby and William, can only express concern for yourself and in the end it will get you killed, you will kill each other driven mad by power, you will die in flames and cowardice be you will never see the truth but become animals enraged by power and if your love lasts it will not be love but commitment to how your love is now. And that your love will forever be; a separator of you against the world. Malice, and malicious will are borne out of being formed to think you are overtly important and special in which you cannot truly concern yourself in drinking it-empathy, concern and thoughtfulness of others. Say."
The tea began to rise and rose to the kempt faces of Will and Gabby while they ate a loster roll sandwich at different accords and stained them with brown beige long dotted singular mark on each of their cheeks. The tea fell short. " You will leave at nightfall" Irsis says, " for home and then you return". The rest of you-if you want training; you will meet me here everyday whether you like it or not for training.
Irsis later called a crestfallen Tinx over and said something to him, he stood their crying back to us and I did not want to be seemingly fake and I did not know him well so I just stood silent.
LEVI 2
Some time had passed and I left to defeat Akumoto. He had to go. I barged on some office of his on another world and a battle with Apollo, some chick, some armored speedy fellow who only had use of his legs and some scared double ponytail woman on the floor afraid. I did not help her out of the room. Akumoto looked different and had bones coming from out of his spine like a plant and these spine ligaments had blue illuminated berries on them. And what could be said as well. Is that akumoto had these sharp bony joints out of his arms from his elbows inner on and that his bones seemed to pop out of his skin. " Levi" he smiled. I did not smile. I activated my sunglasses and a butterfly of grand agency in length was borne, I formed a sword and slashed him out of the 8 story or 16th story to a 32 story building as for some reason the height changed and then I saw his eyes and he tried to escape but I glittered my blue eyes and he stayed stuck and I hit him on several gargoyles. Which would have killed a normal individual. I completed the strike and expanded my flight wings away. He crashed into the floor and the people protesting with red banners and stuff as rain began to fall, dispersed. The police and some students protesting screamed and stuttered, " Gor-GORGON!" Some police ran dropping their guns, the students rain in furious rage bumping into each other until they were gone. The one with speed carried the scared girl in his arms apparently healed , " its over you will not heal when I land the final attack".
Akumoto snarled, " I'll be back, speed racer but remember this-you won the day but you have not won the womans!- I will not stop until one of her falls to me! Willing or not!"
I was startled at what he had said never I ever realized what he could ever be in lost composure. He laughed and disappeared before Apollo could attack him as he and Demeter floated down onto the ground. " Dammit!" Apollo cried.
Demeter stood back, " he not dead but he's heavily damaged from all the fighting we did. It seems there is a limit to how fast Gorgons can heal and some can even lose their healing factor and become ghosts who then pass on."
" Its okay" Apollo says as if not to be blaming Demeter as she seemed to denote in her body language.
" No its not" the girl and the speed racer sung.
The girl continued, " that guy is a rapist! You cannot let him be free!"
DANNY VALERO
" Guys, I have called you Vesper, Levi of Suin, Apollo, Demeter, Silvia, Winter and Abril here because you were not harmed in these attacks, you are borne survivors and saviors just like I am or was in my past-we all travel" He pauses, " we make a good team-I'll call it Merge, my other quantums are busy in the own lives- that Tom fellow and Tinx fellow are captured. Your fellows from form Forge by the way. I have followed. Crescendo, are terrible folks and rumored to have traitored to the enemy. That Abby and Will, or is it Gabby and Will no one seems to know. But let's work together to defeat Akumoto and the rest of the Gorgons. O, I know." He paused in his presentation room; and pull up an image of Swan. " We are one member short or two. Swan and Herlum are looking for Apollo if you only knew, they only joined the school to deliver the message of it being bad, it being bad means Apollo... was saved by them but they went missing long ago but I found them. Yacthysy in Paris looking for Apollo and this is not France, it may be France City-France- Pennsylvania but no. Its not France and not Paris, so we go over there in spider man gear rescue them from Don Ortosi the spanish mafia bitch of worlds- save them unite former students together and there we have it a Merge and two members cause we are down short two."
We sit in a "u" fashion in the office manner and I am furious cause he has not called my name.
"so whose up to make some memories" Danny Valero says.
" You forgot me, Sugar Cookie, Animal Cookie Rider!" I say, " you are down actually one".
" Oh, yea, but more the merrier seriously" Danny Valero clamors, " I mean I am sorry Sugar Cookie- Animal Cookie rider. So who is on board"
Everyone does not say anything but I know how they feel, the disrespect to me, Sugar Cookie is real!
But they file out anyways to prepare.
Comments
Post a Comment