My wife. Mornings end.

I allude to the greatness of my face.
Eating the cereals across from my wife and
as of the cereal bars and shops and restaurants of
Triple, I wrote ten years or so nearly ago, I would gaze into her
eyes and with my face I arise a surprise in a guise.
I allude to the greatness of my face.
Eating the cereals across from my wife, catching a movie.
Catching the views of a motion of romantics so conspiring in flame
into an empire of klomi and thus I did nothing at all.
But eat cereals and work and play.
While she ate cereals, played and worked.
The cereal bars however are reduced to this one cereal key into a loc
and I am just the player trying to unlock this key to life with her but it will
never be and then again in my memory typically she was unsatified
and I never denied and the flame died, oh the conflagration died
and I cried. I cried. I cried. As I went off on a motorcycle with
her. Another; the rebel and I saw the life of mine a sunset of relations
and not if and of but fanboys of regret and if not never a singles life.
Never sungle at all. I cried and cried the next times I saw her as she
slowly validated fear, angst and hatred and never ever would dare come
near. It must be nice to be such sugar yet so corrupt and stupid yet wasteful-
I would be embarrassed if I possessed qualities to say ungrateful.
But yet you waste any options-you are distasteful.
Truly are; and never could be my wife.
You never could be my wife. No, never, you could never be my wife.
Allude not anyone to a face of greatness but a face that has triumphed
to never be of a rainy stormy blue day. I may have cried inside but I never did show it-
I just continued to chase onto a dream that really does not matter for who I wanted to reach truly in the end....as they are of another world and I can never not choose many girls.
Yet here the morning had changed and not for her and for once- a flame of relief.
But no. The flame was burned out and the collar chesnut girls burned to a cider of a nightmare I had seen once before....! But no, I can no longer play anymore.
But by faked, be drunk all day. At the Mornings end.

Comments

Popular Posts