My Perfect Dinner Party
I bought all these supplies, I create an impromptu text and all else of the sort take up with disrespect hidden to not cause an issue and while I more mature to not create at all some people are immature to create immature issues with people. Listen bitch; concern yourself not with what I speak just because I bought the shit with the little money I have left-you should be greatful.
The guests were admirable and some else all just the sum of annoyance and entitlement in true. Should I have to tell you, you tone death bitch? It was you who accustomed to come to here and you mire onto me as if you own the operation and I have to match some standards for you? Annoyance.You want pasta but not the red sauce, fuck you. But in short My Perfect Dinner party was cute and cuddly because I took all this hidden hatred on and all whom made it worth it were some special guests.
I was looking for someone else to come as my sole reason for attending but they were not there at all.
But I kept the ace eye afloat and two maidens floated in and greeted me, made me feel like less than a bitch for appearing there and buying all this stuff and being ultimately disrespected in one way or another. Made me feel like I was not the help but a person who actually had some wares to show. I would want to thank them but just do not know how.
Comments
Post a Comment