the ending of the goal of the past.

Much to what has been said never directly speaking on Kyeombi as if to promote the brand but a sub culture of this site and this sub culture has been followed but no more.All the important to note, I gave the development of Kyeombi a high priority in this time period and did so by many various methods and eventually a method that led to a serialization of ten comics at once. Yet I ask in the end when obviously developmental works are done and all is needed is to move on, what is the next step?
Different formats of course. All of to say it is not strange for stories in this time to have different formats like books, movies and comics and thus have moved to emphasize different eras and the content that best suites them. Breakthrough while not apart of Kyeombi tells of these different eras and the content that best suites them. And I will use the same model for all the rest, by now there are three sections of kyeombi related territories. One marked by Black Magic,one marked by Breaking Ponies and Chainman and Duster and more and another marked by flyboy and many others. There however is more to it all but now I can say everything will develop in a natural fashion that is not forced not constricted. Various projects also now offer to better translate ideas found in the drafts. However, I am not going to rush to do them all at all. I'm going to take my time as I have with Mind Games and other series. On that note I also have series I did in the fall 2017 to the winter of 2018.
That will take time to release. On that note, I have not released the graphic novel because it will contradict with many works which are similar yet the same and I am considering not releasing at this time for the fact that there will be too much of the same thing nearly on here.

Turning ever more to say when I give the stories into the world specific products like magazines and find mes will follow and as well other products and so it is important to recognize that things will no longer be like they were in the past. I basically have found all the methods I needed and now move onto talking about the projects in a manner of actually being. And not these one night estates that can fail later. Finally the one nightstand becomes a miracle @ Kyeombi Comics.

Yet I remark that nothing will ever be the same. In the five years I have been doing this, nothing was bright from anyone but people in which others seemed vulnerable to hurt or maul as well. People have turned out to be lesser than kind individuals and thus I regret nothing in protecting those I liked.
From destinies that were not good and so with this-nothing will ever be the same and now I will begin something good and new and continue the Kyeombi and Mzodern ideals.

Comments

Popular Posts