Adulthood is a dream

Am I an adult.
Have I gone to heaven?
Have I gone to die.
The people are cruel the wilderness
a untamed forest
and the river flows in a cave its eikomo rhythm
its natural nature estate format.
rocks and caverns and skylines and medical places
and drawing places, stories, competitions, writing stories
and drawing reaching for tv shows to create. Adulthood is a dream
I truly saw ahead. Drawing and writing in the last bit was hard and like
a wild fire spawned by fiery commets
the messengers of hell came their fiery doom to render me incompetent of what
my life was even ever about. My life of creating to the end and I will not cease creating
I crossed the cavern of death I gone the peak of interest and I rave the caverns of their starlight
I come and eat sandwiches and reflect on the women of the past yet none
stick out like some and some I dream about and some in some can never be reached inside their cavern homes, tombs and basements and ever more dungeons.
I did one thing once, I spoke first- but she was like me in the fire
and she was uninspired. I talked to her but I knew my limit I was no longer a kid.
I could not ask her to possibly be my girlfriend.
15, yet 22. The only one I was ever fortunate enough to be able to communicate with
without anything much of a havoc appearing. Or doom uprising.
I saw her beauty that day I drew her and I was enchanted by the moments we shared.
Yet I could not confess my feelings true, being in love with someone 7 years prior is a crime.

But maybe I did enough. But maybe I did not much at all but leave her without anything of me, but this one picture. This one picture indeed I would come not to regret.

Adulthood is a dream and somehow I did not botch it all up... I was at least careful.
To not make it easy to hurt. So brutally I wished to patch it up one day.
To cover for these past mistakes of not being successful but there was little I could ever do then but at least in the now of which I met her it was necessary that I in breathes and staking curiosity embarked to use my gifts and the battles of the past to even speak to her and befriend in sort of her to make a picture. I puzzle in which manner I could say. Adulthood is a dream. I had been once young at one time. Yet could I offer inspiration to keep her afire?

Yet adulthood is a dream...and I truly still do not know how it is all ever going to end because I always think I have found the answer but the world is cruel and I have to reach far and wide to hope they are there as I think. And when the answer I sought out all those years prior is a folly I am excited yet I am betrayed. I am a person. Yet a person who has kept the pain to himself. I sure kept the light afire but I wish I could convey to the girl then, all these battles and years of sorts were not always easy nor light in enemies. But I will not relinquish to the permanent hellish hellscape dream. I will not damage myself to be one with society so fragrant, I will amend to say-my dreams ring true in adulthood. I was there to say I am a person, I am an individual and my way similar to yours can to survive. Adult hood is a dream...

Comments

Popular Posts