chaotic mhook.



Yes, the Chaotic revival project has still a life and ever the more bringing so more sensibility to their different mediums is a different design of their characters in which I draw myself. However as I have stated before, there are too many characters to make a compelling story and whilst tried in the animated series failed much. Many characters can be said over one story not at all but many and then one that combines them all. However it was much of a one for one take for Chaotic and not diversity in products or shows and rather should have been more planned out than just expecting it to be "BIG". And that is basically what I am going to correct here in my take on the series. As you should know while rights due own to someone else, I will say many fans still want to see a modern and proper Chaotic series and I think I should be the one to bring it and have an assortment of products and plans to come in this time.


Particular character stated here is MHOOK, an underworlder and quite daringly to say is an underdeveloped character on defined by appearance and loosely associated traits. While some say this is what made Chaotic special it actually made it Chaotic in terms of a story. While the story tries to establish the Underworlders as main characters quiet truly only revolves around overworlders as main character and such in many story lines of which they go into the past or they even go into the future, the Overworlders are held most important. Danians are often repetitive and only never truly advance the story but serve as just opportunities to be utterly freaked out and if not lulled over by their dull existence, red and yellow and only one blue or brown or green. I mean, no. Why couldn't they all be elves? As well to say while the series tried to be inclusive of people and different regions,
the series main characters were often prompted to follow a route that mostly supported the overworlders. There were at least three types of episodes and only the one with Tom and the Overworlders advanced the show.

I find this quiet terrible indeed and perhaps to be said is the weakness in the show. While I am not going to make the show either group oriented for a tribe- I am going to make it sense as a story. And many stories and this character featured here will be given more life that it was in the original.

Comments

Popular Posts