Loom Loom. Dessacrow Mornings.
Of the night of gold
my mind is told not to find answers
for the seekings on me
and the seekings inside a temple for devil kind
two rooms make the ace for a demon to roam
two ways hell yea of looking at it from that demon's eyes
and the room are eyes into the heart of which world's
they confide their evil
their laughter
their mockery of
pure symphony.
Of real romance.
And real effort.
Real effort.
Oh, oh!
Yea, yea.
Ha, ha. Ha.
Oh, oh. Oh.
Loom, loom, loom,
loom, dessacrow morning
no one wears the rings
I thought dessacrow mornings
ah, ah. Oh, o,
yea. yea.
I carry on yea, like I wanted to
talking to people I should probably be speaking more onto
as they mean something more than anything I hold
to do, oh you, inside the folds of hands to link the promise
to never break it,
I was betrayed a bunch of times
then again by an estate that does not love me
but still at the end I rode on,
in armor for the battle onward to reach my cure home.
Alone. Alone. Alone.
Alone.
LOOM, loom, loom, loom.
loom, loom, dessacrow mornings
loom, loom, loom, loom,
loom, loom. dessacrow mornings.
ah.
my mind is told not to find answers
for the seekings on me
and the seekings inside a temple for devil kind
two rooms make the ace for a demon to roam
two ways hell yea of looking at it from that demon's eyes
and the room are eyes into the heart of which world's
they confide their evil
their laughter
their mockery of
pure symphony.
Of real romance.
And real effort.
Real effort.
Oh, oh!
Yea, yea.
Ha, ha. Ha.
Oh, oh. Oh.
Loom, loom, loom,
loom, dessacrow morning
no one wears the rings
I thought dessacrow mornings
ah, ah. Oh, o,
yea. yea.
I carry on yea, like I wanted to
talking to people I should probably be speaking more onto
as they mean something more than anything I hold
to do, oh you, inside the folds of hands to link the promise
to never break it,
I was betrayed a bunch of times
then again by an estate that does not love me
but still at the end I rode on,
in armor for the battle onward to reach my cure home.
Alone. Alone. Alone.
Alone.
LOOM, loom, loom, loom.
loom, loom, dessacrow mornings
loom, loom, loom, loom,
loom, loom. dessacrow mornings.
ah.
Comments
Post a Comment