Darling and the Franx ep.18
Reaction:
So basically you cannot have sex at all and really everyone is fucked up in this show. Even said adults that died in that "city" were not what could be said humane, but rather just synths pretending the role of humanity. I might mention as well as when the city was destroyed- no one seemed to care, its if people really have lost the will of humanity and any sense of empathy. And this Papa is just that; a dictator. Who orders people to subvert and destroy theirselves. They obviously sent away the "Nana" because she remembered herself after mindwashing. And here we have a wedding ceremony in which Papa sends his leige-men, his secret police to kidnap and brainwash the only two who reached the cusp of humanity-those who are being married. And that to be said, interrupt the wedding and capture the two being married to be brainwashed. Its like they hate people for having humanity and thus tear them down or rather the culture is so desensitive to humanity. In point, in which they cannot realize that people are married to have sex and have romantic relations.
Author's Note.
Some places in this world are basically just like that. Like North Korea, I am sure all marriages are controlled and all women treated like trash. Parts of Europe like Russia where women are sold as property and the police are corrupt and really do not care about these trafficked women. And much to my own surprise, even the world of our American government could care less how many teens and people are murdered. And you can also say that some relationships even in America of the norm which is straight to be unallowed or having people follow you around and pester you because you like someone.
New format leads into blogger.Blogging anew.
I think it was a good idea to make a reaction section and then author's note based on said episode. However my friends, this is a good way to cut out having to write about the show and circumstances for now and just write my reaction and review upon the subject matter in sort. But technically is not even a review and not the best I can do and is basically a reflection of my views and is actually a log.
Maybe I will use this for a day by day account-like in; mk mzodern graphic novel? I do believe this format of a log will draw attention to the story and whilst allow it to be expanded upon and different story mentions to be revealed. I introduce you to the very famous; blogger log.
So basically you cannot have sex at all and really everyone is fucked up in this show. Even said adults that died in that "city" were not what could be said humane, but rather just synths pretending the role of humanity. I might mention as well as when the city was destroyed- no one seemed to care, its if people really have lost the will of humanity and any sense of empathy. And this Papa is just that; a dictator. Who orders people to subvert and destroy theirselves. They obviously sent away the "Nana" because she remembered herself after mindwashing. And here we have a wedding ceremony in which Papa sends his leige-men, his secret police to kidnap and brainwash the only two who reached the cusp of humanity-those who are being married. And that to be said, interrupt the wedding and capture the two being married to be brainwashed. Its like they hate people for having humanity and thus tear them down or rather the culture is so desensitive to humanity. In point, in which they cannot realize that people are married to have sex and have romantic relations.
Author's Note.
Some places in this world are basically just like that. Like North Korea, I am sure all marriages are controlled and all women treated like trash. Parts of Europe like Russia where women are sold as property and the police are corrupt and really do not care about these trafficked women. And much to my own surprise, even the world of our American government could care less how many teens and people are murdered. And you can also say that some relationships even in America of the norm which is straight to be unallowed or having people follow you around and pester you because you like someone.
New format leads into blogger.Blogging anew.
I think it was a good idea to make a reaction section and then author's note based on said episode. However my friends, this is a good way to cut out having to write about the show and circumstances for now and just write my reaction and review upon the subject matter in sort. But technically is not even a review and not the best I can do and is basically a reflection of my views and is actually a log.
Maybe I will use this for a day by day account-like in; mk mzodern graphic novel? I do believe this format of a log will draw attention to the story and whilst allow it to be expanded upon and different story mentions to be revealed. I introduce you to the very famous; blogger log.
Comments
Post a Comment