MM CULTURE 2018.
The decision has come to make MM culture a permanent brand of MK MZODERN and full out all the ideals with it over time and particular of such of this change the magazines will be more mature and more serious than they were and so no more of these temporary magazines I was going to do but rather serious deals will only occur now hence forth.
And get ready for some new content as we dwell inside the happenings of the graphic novel in the upmost part of october to november. And then finish in December. Such to be said, summer is kind of a difficult time for people in social media and you see in engagements time actually goes down as well get further from a holiday motif in which we sit around all day long and actually go do things.
Or at least at a time for your audience, there is a change in what they can particular care about or take apart in because of a change of their activities due to the summer season.
Albeit known,extreme sports is just one of my favorite activities to watch and if not engage in biking whenever the opportunity to truly do so arises. And rather drawing influence from flood scenes is something that is of adventure in a sense of the summer and yet later fall near winter is something that is also a type of engagement I usually do take part in. And it is these activities that are central to MM culture true and how the culture developed and particularly why this matters is because there is a lot I have not told of the projects within. And that particularly Beryond 13 is technically a precursor to MM culture in the sense of the tales of extreme sports and the advent of exploring flooded places.
In short, I am finally going to realize Beryond 13 as a collection of events and stories that tell of personal advents and options as well that are a more personal level and you can finally see why there are even personal posts in the first place, first to communicate with the audience but a zero level and foremost;contribute to the meaning of Beryond 13. Breakthrough will take a while to come on and will be said that the story of mk mzodern graphic novel takes the forefront as well as Beryond 13.
Beryond 13 has felt many setbacks in terms of what it was to be but I have finally reached that conclusion and with great surplus as the Magma 109 inspired Beryond 13 which in short is a precursor to the method and format of the Breakthrough yet the Breakthrough is more complex and more engaging I think in my own opinion. Yet nothing just appears in one day and frankly; it unrealistic just to expect all these things to appear in just one day notice like I do with my posts in time to time. Yet if I was truly to do something it would destroy my hands and any other future work.
Which would be said as I would not be able to type either!
But what is important to realize is that; the MM culture will not die. And nor will the things it stood for.
Author's Note; this year has been nothing of just catching up and finally I am catching up but really I find it hard to post sometimes when I find anger just seeping over me and into the work and I think that the fires of Beryond 13 are something that can counter these flames as they are destructive and make them constructive in insight.
And get ready for some new content as we dwell inside the happenings of the graphic novel in the upmost part of october to november. And then finish in December. Such to be said, summer is kind of a difficult time for people in social media and you see in engagements time actually goes down as well get further from a holiday motif in which we sit around all day long and actually go do things.
Or at least at a time for your audience, there is a change in what they can particular care about or take apart in because of a change of their activities due to the summer season.
Albeit known,extreme sports is just one of my favorite activities to watch and if not engage in biking whenever the opportunity to truly do so arises. And rather drawing influence from flood scenes is something that is of adventure in a sense of the summer and yet later fall near winter is something that is also a type of engagement I usually do take part in. And it is these activities that are central to MM culture true and how the culture developed and particularly why this matters is because there is a lot I have not told of the projects within. And that particularly Beryond 13 is technically a precursor to MM culture in the sense of the tales of extreme sports and the advent of exploring flooded places.
In short, I am finally going to realize Beryond 13 as a collection of events and stories that tell of personal advents and options as well that are a more personal level and you can finally see why there are even personal posts in the first place, first to communicate with the audience but a zero level and foremost;contribute to the meaning of Beryond 13. Breakthrough will take a while to come on and will be said that the story of mk mzodern graphic novel takes the forefront as well as Beryond 13.
Beryond 13 has felt many setbacks in terms of what it was to be but I have finally reached that conclusion and with great surplus as the Magma 109 inspired Beryond 13 which in short is a precursor to the method and format of the Breakthrough yet the Breakthrough is more complex and more engaging I think in my own opinion. Yet nothing just appears in one day and frankly; it unrealistic just to expect all these things to appear in just one day notice like I do with my posts in time to time. Yet if I was truly to do something it would destroy my hands and any other future work.
Which would be said as I would not be able to type either!
But what is important to realize is that; the MM culture will not die. And nor will the things it stood for.
Author's Note; this year has been nothing of just catching up and finally I am catching up but really I find it hard to post sometimes when I find anger just seeping over me and into the work and I think that the fires of Beryond 13 are something that can counter these flames as they are destructive and make them constructive in insight.
Comments
Post a Comment