Technogothica; What I really hated about college.

The main theme in the main characters fucking girls in Shark on Campus, Mind Games and Technogothica is this little " free let us freedom type culture" where just do anything and everything-sleep or around and just be free in this naivety of sex empowerment in the freedom of just being able to do so and having the proper "individuals" to do it with. To say of sort this is not anything-anyone is ever willing to speak about but I really hated that people just one day awaken because they have freedom , " let's just have sex and not think about the consequences". I was going to be positive with the sex aspect but that is an absolute lie. Such culture only begets disrespect for human feelings and human civility to be said as everyone just becomes selfish. I fallen into this trap myself yet never had an ounce of sex.  But to say some people really were dicks when it can to being sexually freed so to speak. While others were actually normal just a bit empowered. But not to say that people should not be termed sexually freed. There is a way of not being a bastard about it and making life hard for others. Partially I could not take sharing a room with an individual ever so fucking time, he would be fucking some one or about to fuck them or communicating with them to ensure friendship to lead to sex. Yea, I really hated that about college. When you are so focused on sex- nothing neither the opinion nor right of your room mate matters and after it has already happened two fucking times, its too fucking much.

I also say this. People do not know how to treat others in college. The girls in college were okay, the ones I liked I mean. The ones I actually felt good about. The ones I felt most of the time, I had to protect from people who would literally just use them for trash and not invite them around my area as if friendly. Frankly, I just could not take one of these girls I liked being fucked by this sneaky yet endearing roommate of mine. Watch one time my surprise, I find his cock in this girl I had a crush on.
Legitimately was thinking of something further in life with this individual but ultimately just ruined it! No one in their sane mind invites that type of trouble twice or ever after. Its like that fucking room was never mine and its like I never left home-stuck with fucks saying that the place is not mine and they are superior. I fucking hated that room and the people next door who had it easy and never caused much harm to either of each other.

The thought as I sat one day on that place I would go to think that was in the center of everything yet few people approached because they were piss cowards and afraid of the fucking water. I could not beg the notion of another person I liked being fucked by this guy because allow them to get close to him only to be thrown away just like trash. I seen it in highschool. I could not imagine any further. The girls were not objects and I realized I had fallen into this trap and I still had to do right by people and not use them. I wish I had the courage to actually draw about this stuff and actually say it but in this place, I did not want to have a falling out with the prevailing culture of give and take and use and take and love and take and give and abandon. I wanted something better and not something superficial. To wear away when everyone eventually recognized their vitality and stopped being so free with sex and matured.

Yet, I had no way of knowing how.

At the same time there were these girls who gave me these strange deep impressions and much of the time looks. I did not know what it meant at that time, I just tried to be cultural accepting of their culture and not come to any conclusions but as time has come by- I have noticed the same behavior and touch of note in those who would mock me when I went to that community college in the fall 2016 and spring 2017. Many people who have these impressions, are just hateful people of a either hateful yet stupid culture and have no care for anything but their evil. In which they clarify is the natural route of life. In short these people are crazy and today I recognized that I actually hated them and their stuck up manner of life. Just trying to not be trapped or caught up in hatred for what could be said a new experience. But my friends; I just cannot forgive these snots in everyday life. Who make life impossible and I mean that. They make life itself impossible. Simply to say only believe their own vision of life and no one else. I told you about that glossy girl who commented on my "crappy made" assignment  work and yet wanted to be offended when I spoke as I spoke as a person and not the person they envisioned me in their head. Often to say that these people are sort of a danger of social ill. Often doing anything to tie you down or make you uncomfortable.

I put up with being friendly to these shits for the longest time. One girl in particular of this uncultured demeanor comes in the elevator and there is this blood trail of animosity stemming from her as she came in. She was beautiful and I thought she was attractive and maybe I was wrong about her being one of strange deep impressions. She said hello as if expecting something. I said hello back and really wanted no trouble yet not going to be one of these fellows to be overtly abuse bat on. All to say, the fellow later justified their behavior as somewhat acceptable to say all their various hellos and whatnots where just not to try to engage me? And that she was being polite and I'm the one who wanted her? There is kinda of a lesson to be learned. I did model a character on this women in every series of Mind Games, Technogothica and Shark on Campus especially in the 2016 period before I figured out how cruel a people her type of people are.  Making her the ace of the game of this sexual realization in realizing to the main character that life is not all about sex and maybe it is about actual romantic feelings. But I thought she was just a hopeful romantic and felt sad that I did not pay her enough attention. But as it turns out I was right for never being engaged with this certain dark feels individual. They only want to see that their view point is right and never truly care and can change whatever they wanted you and theirselves to think to fit their future or current agenda when you both no that is not what they were after.

The point is, you should never be called out for making them uncomfortable when they were making you uncomfortable all the damn time and you were just being nice and trying to see if they could be someone who you could associate. But after all this time I realized that really its not my place to be bothered by dubious fuckers like the bitter type individual. Its not my place to make them into something they are not. And in so, what I really hate about college is that bitter women, and advantageous males go so stir crazy and ruin everything for everyone really pulling them down. And would I want to further communicate with so called people who might be friends who as well pull you down~ the answer is no. They will only further bring you down. Much to say that I would never follow the sad variety of people of dark and of hunger in the wrong manner.

Quiet honesty I hate college because frankly Mind Games, Shark on Campus and Technogothica are ruined as the happy stories they were going to end as, such as there is now a change of realism and frankly to say I was influenced to write Shark on Campus and Technogothica to not feel lonely or wronged by an estate everyone trusts.

And that I have not spoken at all the truth of what happened when I tried to do comics in college and succeeded. Though I am glad the new Shark on Campus and Mind Games actually tell a more realistic tale and not one bent on dreams of trying to accept people who will never accept you.
Trying to be of this little not so ace society yet realizing it is immoral and not society at all and every proponent of it is not a kempt person. That is the theme of Shark on Campus, Mind Games maybe and Technogothica certainly.

I will say that the Puritan arch of stories featuring Jamie Hinte represent the actual endeavors of the pristine estate which are these true cultures of these advertised estates and bluntly said the leader of the culture itself is a closet terrorist who brainwashes many people using their weakness and moral flaws to commit horrible crimes which only endanger the lives of others not only in the cultures but elsewhere near. Only violence awaits in the tales of trying to write and do what you are to do, in beset of people who do not want you to do at all. There is only misfortune because many people only care about theirselves and carry some of the most nasty endeavors with them in their daily life. And that is why I really hate college.

Comments

Popular Posts