Beach of the ending MM culture.
I was better off on my ambition then -than the ambition of hiding.
I stand on the beach after all those days I ran in the forest, they found me
on the ground, I rode off with her and never expected it to come to this
running all alone. No one to care for me, she is gone, gone-gone from me
and keeps getting far from me. I bought those jeans she wore, she bought
my movie ticket did she die, I do not know but I will never deny.
I! Have never found it in me this Beach of the ending...!
Yet its right in front of me, I have friends- I have flings but I don't have anything
not really at all. Not one damn thing. They will all come and go and so I flung myself
in the sea. Call me a drunkard. I will just drink and drink. To climb far away and yet carry
these people coming and going with me. I have friends, but not truly one friend that I can
be honest. Was it a damned dream to think those fake friends were true but they contributed to
the problem, would you sleep further in a bed with those faggots I do not think so.
Snakes awry in devil foods, a dare devil gambit has brought me and my friends on a raft outward and we climb forth vanishing here and there and maybe we will become friends or maybe we will not...!
Maybe so betrayed I was to say that I am cautious of betrayal yet again...but yet never again.
I am wise and I cannot break I will see the celestial forest in its prime.
To ride a unicorn and bring the unicorns to all the friends to ride, high far across the land and into the sky of dreams and invincibility against mental fatigue and disease........ Beach of the ending is just the beach of a beginning.
I stand on the beach after all those days I ran in the forest, they found me
on the ground, I rode off with her and never expected it to come to this
running all alone. No one to care for me, she is gone, gone-gone from me
and keeps getting far from me. I bought those jeans she wore, she bought
my movie ticket did she die, I do not know but I will never deny.
I! Have never found it in me this Beach of the ending...!
Yet its right in front of me, I have friends- I have flings but I don't have anything
not really at all. Not one damn thing. They will all come and go and so I flung myself
in the sea. Call me a drunkard. I will just drink and drink. To climb far away and yet carry
these people coming and going with me. I have friends, but not truly one friend that I can
be honest. Was it a damned dream to think those fake friends were true but they contributed to
the problem, would you sleep further in a bed with those faggots I do not think so.
Snakes awry in devil foods, a dare devil gambit has brought me and my friends on a raft outward and we climb forth vanishing here and there and maybe we will become friends or maybe we will not...!
Maybe so betrayed I was to say that I am cautious of betrayal yet again...but yet never again.
I am wise and I cannot break I will see the celestial forest in its prime.
To ride a unicorn and bring the unicorns to all the friends to ride, high far across the land and into the sky of dreams and invincibility against mental fatigue and disease........ Beach of the ending is just the beach of a beginning.

Comments
Post a Comment