Junira. end of the journey.

After a long time I was able to finish the first stories of Junira. And it is very good indeed.
It follows the original story yet makes more sense to the premise. And now I come to you with something that is very troubling problem indeed- do you write to complete the book or do you write to complete the story. All to say this is a problem I have struggled with and many people as well. As life is not forgiving to those who take up the craft of writing and art. Do you complete the book to make money or your profession or do you write the story as it is to be complete? Kyeombi in the 2009 to 2011 era choose mostly to take up on the arms of completion and then perfection later and many times for some works I just complete to complete it. But does it all have the proper story telling talent that the story deserves. It can and it cannot but all to say that it is better to write the story to be complete instead of worrying what the world will do to you and your story. Sincerely, I say my many methods of later helped reach this conclusion whereas in the 2009 to 2011 period I did not have these methods and could not employ them and just made with what I had. But you see a part of why;  I have not released Kyeombi in true up to this point is that various the method of just writing to completion makes all the stories complete by the time I return again to even add anything and its quiet hard as I will have to make a sequel series for them all to continue. With Cosmica it has become apparent that ending them directly makes it hard to fit them all together as having any seem of a future. While each story gave a future, they were just made off of overt conclusions and assumptions and never were a concrete thing of  using in another form of media. When I ended with Idea Database; the endings were the ends for those series permanently. Never to be continued. And I say that severing the future you can have for the sake of  "preserving the ideas" destroys it. Now, you can understand the pressures that society gives is not friendly, but egoistical and profiting off of any work of creativity and has none humanity for the hearth or arts or written craft. And if anyone says to you that people care about the world of art and creation because of this and that especially outdated artists who never got a penny in their lives, it is a blunt lie and they live in a damn cave separated from reality.

I say that comics is an extremely toxic environment and I bought this atmosphere of charity, commerce and pop culture fanfuck fare and thought it would be good to emulate it. But it is not.
I try to say something interesting about the comic market all this time only to declare that in my youth my mistake was contributing to a monopolized often racist oligarchy that promotes one thing and does another. To truly be said there are non job opportunities for comic book artists in this country. If you want to be a comic book artist you are a celebrity without pay. You are an oddity who does what no one gets to do and seems to want to do. I say that people are so close minded and think that the comic book world is cute just because of the movies, think again. There are non job opportunities for anyone to be a comic book artist because the people at the top never make easy or even possible for anyone to enter the profession of comics. Do they have a local Marvel or DC Comics shop you can work at? Like with many corporations of the modern era? No, the answer is no-you are an unpaid writer and drawer or one or the other in a world were people cannot even write and yet you have four classes of writing in highschool yet average idiot has to take basic english over again in college to even get into the english that everyone takes. The world is cruel and it is not welcoming ever more to anything at all that is of writing, drawing or creation.

Companies of supposed creation like Buzzfeed and Tapas only promote the sins of the larger companies that rob people of the availability of having comic artists being a real profession.
And that is to say; they will never spread the idea that comics are not a real profession nor a real job but they will always say this and that is comics because of the large maker says so or even they say so. As if you do know, Buzzfeed and Tapas all create their own comics. Tapas largely unpays people for using it is landscape and uses the titles it likes to say of  " these are comics" and subtlety that if they do not have the views or content they can never be the shown off comics in which they promote. Buzzfeed promotes these small bit comics that really do not involve much thought or practice.  Simply the same character over with just minor change and they support these as comic versus actually finding out what a comic actually is. But for their cheery uses these companies will always be the sinners, who continue to not acknowledge that they refuse to even realize that comics are not a real profession and the further support that ideal by acknowledging these monopolies and their disrespect for real ambition as well as their own brand of bias and wrong to creators. You think that picking them as a featured on your website makes them a real life comic book artist who can support theirselves without your website? No, many of those people who are supported by Tapas and even Buzzfeed eventually fallout and either go somewhere else or stop producing content all together. Tapas for one, I have seen many people featured stop producing comics. And what does this tell you-the market of creation is just a joke. And is nothing of substance but rich non minority people in a room thinking of ways to profit off the masses by singing whatever colorful image will make them come.

To say in finality, you cannot be a comic book artist in this world if you are not aware that you can never count on anyone who is well known to make your life of ideal a reality. You have to make it a reality and there are many obstacles such as that a monopoly of comics and ideals makes it hard for anyone outside of these pristine caves such as the monopolies to make money and call theirselves a comic book artist. Yet my only goal was to investigate the world of comics and see if I could make my works originally shows into comics. And it worked to a grand degree that I thought I was a comic book artist. But the truth fellows is that is not my idea for life and for anyone really frank and wanting to learn how to make money off of  comics, reality and business practices go hand in hand.
And for many companies you need an image which is graphic design and ultimately you will have to learn how to do graphic design or regrettable hire someone to do it for you. But I ultimately suggest that no one get business from a snotty upstart program at a large college or community college in the Houston or  Kingwood areas, because they ultimately shit and all the students do not know shit because I was there amongst them and they could even do basic things like make a draft or complete assignments on time. Yet I say this is but an obstacle to avoid, a bad image and a bad image greater by tying into the corrupt world of comics that will never give you a chance. A chance to even make a living of what you want to do in a land called America. Places like Japan or even more liberal than here because at least they truly have different comic book companies and not two large ones who obscure small rebellion ones.

My ideas my friends are nothing special. They are just to live a life in which you can create and not be hindered and if that is something special then as humans in this country we are quiet barbaric considering the advancements of other cultures elsewhere. Even a dictatorship is not caught up in the bullshit the pop culture media is in and will forever be in. You paint an image of bliss but really its just hell. You should not be forced to even think; let live as it is as they want to see, I would not even be here. People, I say finally that people just want to tear others down and will hide under walls- in them and behind them just to stab people. And comics is just that but fueled by the nonsense half stance of light and dark by the media. A truly vicious market in which I say will not ever be sane to make my main practice because the moment in this country if you think you are comic book artist you aren't. And if you think you are without the sanctity of sin, you will fail. And if you think you are without the ideal of reality, you will fail. And if you bathe in sin, even then you will fail because you are so detached from what comics are even by the monopolized control over a medium you will adhere to and let destroy any originality you had at all.  Lastly, you can only be a comic book artist only when you realize there is no place in this fucking corrupt world for something so aimless innocent. You think a world were people were lynched and killed in terrible ways and the killers never ever ever ever brought to justice because of the politics of then and now-that just how killers are; will ever allow something so innocent that is not murder to occur nor wrong doing-you do not know what is coming for you. Friends, people have forgotten humanity in media. And while I wanted to have my own tv station ideally and even went to create lengths to even set up the practice. Such as make comics of the shows I wanted to produce as well write of comics and their various schemes in industry, real life and off the radar. There is no way I would ever stick my foot in the shithole that is modern media... I fucking refuse. The bullshit has even swarmed the fucking internet and basically no place is safe from the crap of people indulging sin and thinking its cute. America is a country of murderers and that is what it will become. I will say that this work of Junira promotes that ideal indeed. And with that my comic book emphasis is gone as it was in the past but now something new has been made. Something better than anything before-a " just a virtual art"

Comments

Popular Posts