dreams of the future.

Dreams of the future, I ride away
Dreams of the future I was on my ass
Dreams of the future, the people my friends
came for me before I was killed by a culture
of egoistical women all out to slaughter me
and all out to kill me. Finally something as I
pertained to be. Ignored in silence. if not ever.

To say, they only wanted the best of me and ignore
all the rest of me and assume this that would kill me.
ignored in silence if not ever. I lay on the ground.
After that fierce battle. I lay on the ground.
For they were coming for me and in a heliocopter tried to say
I survive but no I am scared of heights- I might die.
I might die, but the look in her eyes on a horse, she helps
me in and on the horse and we ride to a ranch.
Breaking and branching the bed of this lodge cabin we
find, the hunter comes back and says that he really is sane.

But we keep on going cause we find pleasure in this lodge surrounded
by the fog and then the rain. Something better of a dream, than that I dreamed
of the future at all.

Comments

Popular Posts