Chaotic designs.
To take control of what to be said a collection of other people's designs, I will have to redesign and forgo many characters for it to be viable for me to even work on. That being said I have taken some time to actually think about the character ratio to story and there are certainly to many characters to be implied in just one simple story line as done in the tv show. The tv show got away with it because the characters and show was supposed to be for children and not well written but I see that much of which lurks many hidden stories. Like in the first season we see so many could be main characters but they never have time to focus on them at all. In addition to that we have many Chaotic characters. Now, I have been working on this since 2016 and not released anything but the modern release of what I am going to do is going to be a magazine for all the characters new and old that I will create.
Since I been researching this for a long while each character will have a comic story whether they are a player or else. And I am investing that giving flat characters like Sarah screen time in terms of their origin story will work out to actually making the world 3-d and not 2-d.
Since I been researching this for a long while each character will have a comic story whether they are a player or else. And I am investing that giving flat characters like Sarah screen time in terms of their origin story will work out to actually making the world 3-d and not 2-d.
Comments
Post a Comment