As much as I would like to talk all damn day.
As much as I would like to talk all damn day, I cannot.
I have to be true to the agenda of this site and that is why
I have not released any real articles for a while now nor new stories.
Becoming too wrapped in running a blog is a bad thing.
You forget that you are humane. You forget you have a life outside of the blog,
but I have gone and taken care of my life outside of the blog of recent. And now
can focus in sort on this blog. As one of creativity and one of ideals(2014).
As of narrative and ideals high in meaning (2015). As a narrative and site for
pushing a true narrative and ambition forward. (2016). Making right what is wrong (2017)
And lastly-breaking out of the mold (2018). Today is the day a new day becomes the day
of liberty and yet freedom from the hardships of the past and yes, hardships.
I have to be true to the agenda of this site and that is why
I have not released any real articles for a while now nor new stories.
Becoming too wrapped in running a blog is a bad thing.
You forget that you are humane. You forget you have a life outside of the blog,
but I have gone and taken care of my life outside of the blog of recent. And now
can focus in sort on this blog. As one of creativity and one of ideals(2014).
As of narrative and ideals high in meaning (2015). As a narrative and site for
pushing a true narrative and ambition forward. (2016). Making right what is wrong (2017)
And lastly-breaking out of the mold (2018). Today is the day a new day becomes the day
of liberty and yet freedom from the hardships of the past and yes, hardships.
Comments
Post a Comment