mm culture since 2016
This is a summary of what happened since 2016.
MM culture was started by a magazine called MM culture in that time period.
Was after a summer of much disrespected work and Shark on Campus, I tried to save from the failure of applying it to a contest that did not work out for anything good or great. It does not get better, try to observe art on campus before the art class. But turns out there are some real evil people in art classes who really do not know how to stick to their own fucking space. Trying so hard to trash my work and think its cute.
For all to be said those people would disregard you are a person with experiences at all. And just push the nuance of their art craft. To say of course can never be tasked with understanding the urban scene and often mistake the urban scene for one of homelessness. Yet would want to be of the lavish city yet realize that place has neither culture nor merit.
It hit be hard how much people do not respect my story nor my commitments and I have no reason to go back to some shitty school that wants to pretend everything is perfect and everyone who can be of "there" commits horrible crimes against others who are there but not there in this culture of terrorism and misfitism.
Yet, utterly pissed off-it is hard to continue on the route that I was going on. To try again for another contest. But ultimately one's health is vital to a breakthrough. The goal never left and I continued making magazine and recovering to the point of the summer 2017. Decided to do more recovery and by the end of August I was on a new path back to where I started. After passing two semesters of either oblivious, stupid or egoistical shits for teachers-finally reach again the point of MM culture.
To be said in Candy Alice and Candy Corn. But alas, the fall 2017 produced works like Asward and others and you have yet to see them. And that is MM culture so far.
MM culture was started by a magazine called MM culture in that time period.
Was after a summer of much disrespected work and Shark on Campus, I tried to save from the failure of applying it to a contest that did not work out for anything good or great. It does not get better, try to observe art on campus before the art class. But turns out there are some real evil people in art classes who really do not know how to stick to their own fucking space. Trying so hard to trash my work and think its cute.
For all to be said those people would disregard you are a person with experiences at all. And just push the nuance of their art craft. To say of course can never be tasked with understanding the urban scene and often mistake the urban scene for one of homelessness. Yet would want to be of the lavish city yet realize that place has neither culture nor merit.
It hit be hard how much people do not respect my story nor my commitments and I have no reason to go back to some shitty school that wants to pretend everything is perfect and everyone who can be of "there" commits horrible crimes against others who are there but not there in this culture of terrorism and misfitism.
Yet, utterly pissed off-it is hard to continue on the route that I was going on. To try again for another contest. But ultimately one's health is vital to a breakthrough. The goal never left and I continued making magazine and recovering to the point of the summer 2017. Decided to do more recovery and by the end of August I was on a new path back to where I started. After passing two semesters of either oblivious, stupid or egoistical shits for teachers-finally reach again the point of MM culture.
To be said in Candy Alice and Candy Corn. But alas, the fall 2017 produced works like Asward and others and you have yet to see them. And that is MM culture so far.
Comments
Post a Comment