way back five years ago.
Five years ago, an important time.
Time of changes but most importantly grave perseverance.
Technically, happens after the Breakthrough covered works.
You see much of what to be said; the years after the works like Sunglasses, Apollo and TIM.
I,after years of working on my other stories and making them complete to certain standards-
decided in sort to revive these ideals. Or rather start graphic novels and TIM was the first series
of that time to get a said remake. I tried to best capture the original idea. I tried the best I could
with whatever method I could make that time but by the time I got to the 3rd book realized this is
not the series I wanted. So I moved on, as I could not exactly solve this problem to be serious about
making into a comic these ideals. I moved onto other things like a book of topics and then nature force. Then eventually Forge and then eventually wrote the post-Dreams of the Future, very seasonal to this time of change. Later on would use the topics to add to the story of the Dreams of the future to later on make- Real Nature.
I started MK MZODERN to be a hype site and maybe do the same as Real Nature. A commentary on an experience itself. After Kyeombi's introduction, did I get away from the meaning-not really as that is a deeper commentary on how art is treated and done. But basically perseverance is the route that works to create a better tomorrow.
Time of changes but most importantly grave perseverance.
Technically, happens after the Breakthrough covered works.
You see much of what to be said; the years after the works like Sunglasses, Apollo and TIM.
I,after years of working on my other stories and making them complete to certain standards-
decided in sort to revive these ideals. Or rather start graphic novels and TIM was the first series
of that time to get a said remake. I tried to best capture the original idea. I tried the best I could
with whatever method I could make that time but by the time I got to the 3rd book realized this is
not the series I wanted. So I moved on, as I could not exactly solve this problem to be serious about
making into a comic these ideals. I moved onto other things like a book of topics and then nature force. Then eventually Forge and then eventually wrote the post-Dreams of the Future, very seasonal to this time of change. Later on would use the topics to add to the story of the Dreams of the future to later on make- Real Nature.
I started MK MZODERN to be a hype site and maybe do the same as Real Nature. A commentary on an experience itself. After Kyeombi's introduction, did I get away from the meaning-not really as that is a deeper commentary on how art is treated and done. But basically perseverance is the route that works to create a better tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment