graphic novel new pages.

I feel that the new pages tell the story better than what they were told but I will miss some pages, but I have kept some and the main ideals of the pages.

But I say eyesight is important and should not be ignored nor should you strain to work on something online-everything should be comfortable as that is the sole purpose of technology in the first place to do work for you. Not for it to do work on you. I am quiet serious about this.

I retooled my pages in my current style which is not one to cram everything into one page and also the objective this time was different; to not cram everything in the page. But to say-these pages make better sense with the story and do not skip to different parts of the day so effortless as the past pages. Come with actual dialogue but only from the basis of the previous pages.

The coloring of course has been made better by these adjustments and only some pages of the old will actually be colored for this reason as I do not have time to waste my health coloring things that basically are not representative of my current art style.

I would of explained more about my art style current but I would have to view for you, a story called Tree Ring and which has great significance to the story itself...

But soon the graphic novel will be colored and then we can see the tomorrow of where I get to pick whatever hat to wear each day. Or what story to make for each different period as long as it takes.

Comments

Popular Posts