I started a fire in my backyard.
Back then I started a fire in my backyard and I was not a liar
to what was my desire. I wanted a better story, a better time
and a better heart and mind. Just to be this successful immigrant
to that lofty yet corrupt and decrepit city.
I just want to zoom away on a rocket but not today, I got to start the fire
first, I break down trees and I find myself there breaking trees and breaking
them solely to break down all these tree to build a fire
for the rocket I now zoom on. I now, now, now
zoom on. For the rocket of the now I zoom away..................!
Just to come back where I started the fire and started it all one day.
Got the nerve people try! To put the fire out.
I started a fire in my backyard it did not go out until
the rocket fuel eclipsed the flame and explode me so high
I forgot name and watched the world flood.
Flood.
to what was my desire. I wanted a better story, a better time
and a better heart and mind. Just to be this successful immigrant
to that lofty yet corrupt and decrepit city.
I just want to zoom away on a rocket but not today, I got to start the fire
first, I break down trees and I find myself there breaking trees and breaking
them solely to break down all these tree to build a fire
for the rocket I now zoom on. I now, now, now
zoom on. For the rocket of the now I zoom away..................!
Just to come back where I started the fire and started it all one day.
Got the nerve people try! To put the fire out.
I started a fire in my backyard it did not go out until
the rocket fuel eclipsed the flame and explode me so high
I forgot name and watched the world flood.
Flood.
Comments
Post a Comment