B; Her scorn is dirty dirt.

I saw a girl once in a history lecture. I ignored I liked her. Because at this time it was when I was trying to refuse I had any feelings for the girl I saw. There were two chatty girls who looked like good friends whom I never had any feelings for but appreciation that friendship such as theirs existed. I realized that they had a heavy bearing on my heart. That they probably were the real deal.

The second week after I was greeted by the eyes of the girl I liked. The end of the week, the Friday, I see this girl and just try to avoid any tension later on...rather it is thinking to crush on her or not or whatever. Just tried to be friendly, so I said hello while mumble humming and she just kept to her fucking phone and looked not at me. I never felt so dirty and disrespected in my life and just walked away and went into class. I guess she was guilty of what she did because as she explained she was prom leader or whatever I looked on with sad scowl and refuse to acknowledge her and just looked at my desk when she looked at me for whatever reason.

That weekend however would be the weekend I would say hello to another person and they would acknowledge me. And I could actually talk to them and there was no social presence to block or mock me, like in english or psychology...but left hoping I would see her again.

Comments

Popular Posts